• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama can’t trust ANYBODY to lie for him about the “evils” of private gun ownership

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Coach Collins
August 22nd, 2013

By Emma Karlin, staff writer

Pity poor King Barack, all he wants to do is strip us of our guns, like any other dictator would, but he can’t get his most loyal subjects in academia and his own government to fabricate his argument; they keep telling the truth!

The King’s media is doing its best to help him lie. The King’s Democrats are doing their best – they look directly into cameras and lie; even the King’s shock troops like the NAACP and the “Justice Brothers” Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do their bit at every opportunity, but he can’t get the right subjects to go along with the program!

Since January the results of two major “show” studies on private ownership of guns in America have surfaced in spite of determined indifference from the King’s media. The studies were delivered by Harvard University and the Centers for Disease Control. Both should have “proved the danger” of private ownership of guns in the King’s realm. Nevertheless, neither did. In fact they not only failed to support the Ministry of Truth and Justice Department’s war on guns in private hands, they actually provided tangible facts to defeat the King’s gun confiscation efforts while America still has a semblance of democratic government.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama can

Gun Control is truly the last vestige of Freedom that Obama can't hurdle. Yes, he's chipped at it, yet the truth and Americans are fighting the "Fundamental Transformation" wants. As it is, Obama's actions have crippled America's economy for the next generation. His foreign policies have ignited and destroyed American creditability in the World, especially the Middle East. Obama's policies have destroyed the morals of America along with everything else.

Re: Obama can’t trust ANYBODY to lie for him about the “evils” of private gun ownersh

By Coach Collins
August 22nd, 2013

By Emma Karlin, staff writer

Pity poor King Barack, all he wants to do is strip us of our guns, like any other dictator would, but he can’t get his most loyal subjects in academia and his own government to fabricate his argument; they keep telling the truth!

The King’s media is doing its best to help him lie. The King’s Democrats are doing their best – they look directly into cameras and lie; even the King’s shock troops like the NAACP and the “Justice Brothers” Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do their bit at every opportunity, but he can’t get the right subjects to go along with the program!

Since January the results of two major “show” studies on private ownership of guns in America have surfaced in spite of determined indifference from the King’s media. The studies were delivered by Harvard University and the Centers for Disease Control. Both should have “proved the danger” of private ownership of guns in the King’s realm. Nevertheless, neither did. In fact they not only failed to support the Ministry of Truth and Justice Department’s war on guns in private hands, they actually provided tangible facts to defeat the King’s gun confiscation efforts while America still has a semblance of democratic government.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama can

Gun Control is truly the last vestige of Freedom that Obama can't hurdle. Yes, he's chipped at it, yet the truth and Americans are fighting the "Fundamental Transformation" wants. As it is, Obama's actions have crippled America's economy for the next generation. His foreign policies have ignited and destroyed American creditability in the World, especially the Middle East. Obama's policies have destroyed the morals of America along with everything else.

Did you know that Mitt Romney has signed more gun control bills into law than Obama? And you voted for him!

Re: Obama can’t trust ANYBODY to lie for him about the “evils” of private gun ownersh

First off, I would like to refer to the Merriem-Webster dictionary's definition of king:

"a : a male monarch of a major territorial unit; especially : one whose position is hereditary and who rules for life"
King - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And that of a dictator:

"a : a person granted absolute emergency power; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome
b : one holding complete autocratic control
c : one ruling absolutely and often oppressively"

Dictator - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Secondly, I would like to ask you wether or not President Obama fullfils either of these requirements. If you believe he does, then I would like to question your sanity and ask why you think that President Obama rules for life and that the presidency is heridetary, and why you think President Obama holds absolute control over the United States (if he did I would think that he would have instituted the gun reforms already, considering he had no opposition).

That would be the case for most governors, but you forgot that Romneys "gun control" measures reduced some restrictions and were NRA endorsed. I'll be your glad you have your buddy o'failure aren't you!

Did you know that Mitt Romney has signed more gun control bills into law than Obama? And you voted for him!

That would be the case for most governors, but you forgot that Romneys "gun control" measures reduced some restrictions and were NRA endorsed. I'll be your glad you have your buddy o'failure aren't you!

I didn't vote for either Obamney on the ballot. I couldn't tell the difference.

I didn't vote for either Obamney on the ballot. I couldn't tell the difference.

The left loves your support.

First off, I would like to refer to the Merriem-Webster dictionary's definition of king:

"a : a male monarch of a major territorial unit; especially : one whose position is hereditary and who rules for life"
King - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And that of a dictator:

"a : a person granted absolute emergency power; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome
b : one holding complete autocratic control
c : one ruling absolutely and often oppressively"

Dictator - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Secondly, I would like to ask you wether or not President Obama fullfils either of these requirements. If you believe he does, then I would like to question your sanity and ask why you think that President Obama rules for life and that the presidency is heridetary, and why you think President Obama holds absolute control over the United States (if he did I would think that he would have instituted the gun reforms already, considering he had no opposition).

Not yet, but he is trying. It's an aspirational goal, like the Nobel prize he got.

What!? Why who would have thought that the Republocrats would pull for similar measures.

Why? The "left" was guaranteed to win with Romney and Obama as choices. Not voting for Obamney was the only way to not support them.

Then you'll have to tell me the difference between the inventor of Obamacare, and the man who took it as his own policy. What is the difference between 2 men who both believe in the NSA and drones? What is the difference between somebody who makes all sorts of noise about guns, and someone who actually signed gun control legislation?

Voting for either of them was voting for the same thing.

Then you'll have to tell me the difference between the inventor of Obamacare, and the man who took it as his own policy. What is the difference between 2 men who both believe in the NSA and drones? What is the difference between somebody who makes all sorts of noise about guns, and someone who actually signed gun control legislation?

It's the establishment's default argument. It's a very stupid argument, but it doesn't stop them from making it. The idea is to get you to support the establishment no matter what, even if both heads of the same beast move in the same direction.

"Your choice is A or A, and if you don't support A then you support A"

That's their argument. Don't think, don't exercise judgement, don't vote for who you think is the better candidate because if you're not voting for A then you're supporting A. Status quo, establishment statists. Their logic is...interesting.

Another thing that gets me is that a lot of these anti-Obama folk were huge Bush supporters. What's the difference between Obama and Bush? Not much, to first order they're the same. How can you be pissed off at one big government, deficit spending, huge war, big brother loving, power expanding, freedom crushing President but not the other?

The fact that you can't tell the difference is the alarming point. Perhaps some self reflection is due; perhaps realizing your views are not consistent with the society in which you live. Maybe its time for you to find your own society and take the 1% extremist libertarians with you.

The fact that you can't tell the difference is the alarming point. Perhaps some self reflection is due; perhaps realizing your views are not consistent with the society in which you live. Maybe its time for you to find your own society and take the 1% extremist libertarians with you.

Or maybe it's understood that functionally there is no difference. The major difference between the two parties is talk and finger pointing, but when legislation hits the desks, it all looks incredibly similar.

Back
Top Bottom