• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama: Buffoon In Chief

Just can't go without a teleprompter....

Transcript of President Obama's interview with Fox News' Chris Wallace | Fox News

83 times he said the word "uh" in a simple interview. Good grief.

obama-rodeo-clown-mask-600_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

made up scandals and uh...I think it is great there is not a whole lot more to critize. Remember the lapel pin flag scandal? Look how far they have come. It would be embaressing to call oneself a conservative now days.
Boy are getting nick picky now a days aren't we?

It doesn't matter what you think of her. I personally would have rather seen her run our foreign policy than the current bunch. Nobody would have been more inept than Obama, Clinton, Kerry.

The facts are much different than your opinions. We're not sending people to die overseas. Most see that as a good thing. It's not what I think of Pailin. There is a way you act if you're a serious politician; she wants no part of politics other than the payday of commenting on it. If she were serious, you'd see her name on a ballot given her age. You won't.

The facts are much different than your opinions. We're not sending people to die overseas. Most see that as a good thing. It's not what I think of Pailin. There is a way you act if you're a serious politician; she wants no part of politics other than the payday of commenting on it. If she were serious, you'd see her name on a ballot given her age. You won't.

I've got some facts for you.

The 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan on Obama's Watch | CNS News

made up scandals and uh...I think it is great there is not a whole lot more to critize. Remember the lapel pin flag scandal? Look how far they have come. It would be embaressing to call oneself a conservative now days.

Wait until he takes another vacation...then the cycle starts all over again.

Yeah, that was due to Bush focusing on Iraq; a country that didn't attack us. Once Obama refocused our efforts on the nations enemies instead of Bush's enemies...there was a real fight going on.

Anyway...Palin is a joke of a politician...

I should have known. It was Bush's fault. Typical.

Adding a Law as an amendment to a separate bill--Guess who??

LOL, I have always considered myself a Goldwater conservative, in fact I campaigned for him and cast my first presidential vote for him. But you are right, today's conservatives have little in common with the conservative philosophy of Barry or past conservatives.

I should have known. It was Bush's fault. Typical.

For invading Iraq? You betcha. Who should we blame for cooking the intel presented to Congress, shifting the war away from Al Queda and allowing them to regroup and sponsor more acts of terror? You are right, it is Bush's fault. He was the decider who costs us thousands of lives and likely hundreds of thousand Iraqi citizens theirs. For WMDs that were not there.

I could not find where Fox said Obama having his foot on the desk was a secret signal to Muslims. Is that true or did Colbert just make it up?

Fox didn't really report that, did they?

They sure as hell did. Dumbest ****ing people to ever call themselves "News".

I could not find where Fox said Obama having his foot on the desk was a secret signal to Muslims. Is that true or did Colbert just make it up?

I think the woman who said that wasn't fox but a conservative radio personality. I'm on my tablet now so I can't watch it now. Plugin not supported. All that other stuff I think is fox. Just watch the bid again then Google the person's name and Obama muslim . should turn up source.

I really thought that was made up. What really, really bothers me is, where I live, almost everyone believes anything Faux or Rush and the rest says. I know other areas are not as brain dead conservative but it is so prevelant here...but there are still millions that belive this garbage.
They sure as hell did. Dumbest ****ing people to ever call themselves "News".

It doesnt really matter they air it and their followers beleive every word.
I think the woman who said that wasn't fox but a conservative radio personality. I'm on my tablet now so I can't watch it now. Plugin not supported. All that other stuff I think is fox. Just watch the bid again then Google the person's name and Obama muslim . should turn up source.

Back
Top Bottom