• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama brother refused entry to UK

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Link
BBC NEWS | UK | Obama brother refused entry to UK

Obviously he Obama is not his brothers keeper, His Aunts keeper probably.

Wonder if this is in part why he reveals such hatred for the UK?

Extremely happy that the UK immigration Authorities have refused this bit of slime entry into UK.

Link
BBC NEWS | UK | Obama brother refused entry to UK

Obviously he Obama is not his brothers keeper, His Aunts keeper probably.

Wonder if this is in part why he reveals such hatred for the UK?

Extremely happy that the UK immigration Authorities have refused this bit of slime entry into UK.

*facepalm*

I GET IT JUJU, you hate Obama. Got it.

When has Obama revealed Hatred for the UK? Oh that's right he didn't.

Why are you happy that Obama's HALF-BROTHER was not given entry into the UK?

uhhh, sort of appears this story is from April 2009.....:doh

That's not a working of the terms, but a working of your personal relationship with your half-brother.

My step-brother is my brother. But that doesn't mean a step-brother is a brother.

From the OP.

A Home Office spokesman said Samson Obama was denied a visa after immigration officers noticed one of his documents was false.

:lamo

*facepalm*

I GET IT JUJU, you hate Obama. Got it.

When has Obama revealed Hatred for the UK? Oh that's right he didn't.

Why are you happy that Obama's HALF-BROTHER was not given entry into the UK?

When he gave the PM a stack of DVD's that won't play...LMAO!!!

OP, what do you have against Obama's half-brother? Did he make fun of you on the playground? :(

OP, what do you have against Obama's half-brother? Did he make fun of you on the playground? :(

Did you read the OP?

Back
Top Bottom