• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama boasts of most 'progressive' political triumphs in decades

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
President Obama told a Hollywood fundraiser Monday night that he and congressional Democrats have passed the most progressive legislation in decades.

"We have been able to deliver the most progressive legislative agenda — one that helps working families — not just in one generation, maybe two, maybe three," Obama said.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/114569-obama-boasts-of-most-progressive-accomplishments-in-decades

Stimulus wasted, No jobs being created, Massive waste coming out of demo controlled government, the people ready to revolt. And this is a good thing?

Tell me libs how has anything this administration done, improve this country's outlook?

j-mac

He had to bribe a Democrats, particularly Sestak, to get his healthcare bill passed, and he considers himself a success.

He ran almost solely on turning the ecomony around, and it's gotten many times worse. Already high unemployment is skyrocketing higher. He calls that a success.

Quite telling.

He'll go down as the biggest clown to ever reside in the White House.

He had to bribe a Democrats, particularly Sestak, to get his healthcare bill passed, and he considers himself a success.

He ran almost solely on turning the ecomony around, and it's gotten many times worse. Already high unemployment is skyrocketing higher. He calls that a success.

Quite telling.

He'll go down as the biggest clown to ever reside in the White House.

Speaking of Sestak, I wonder how that will play out when a repub congress appoints an SP?

j-mac

Stimulus wasted, No jobs being created, Massive waste coming out of demo controlled government, the people ready to revolt. And this is a good thing?

The unemployed are certainly discouraged, but they're only 3 percent of the population, not nearly enough to cause a meaningful revolt.

ricksfolly

The unemployed are certainly discouraged, but they're only 3 percent of the population, not nearly enough to cause a meaningful revolt.

ricksfolly

What? did you just try to say that unemployment was only 3%? My God! when did that happen? I must go turn on MSNBC!

j-mac

Tell me libs how has anything this administration done, improve this country's outlook?

j-mac

It insures a republican congress and Presidency by 2012?

Progress typically implies something good has happened.

1. End the Drug War Failed

2. Change in Foreign Policy Failed

3. Shrinking the Police State Failed

Im seeing a pattern. Im just glad Im still employed.

Back
Top Bottom