• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama birth certificate theory.

race baiting shouldn't be excused for christmas time by the phony liberal protectors of the corrupt obama. a man who stepped on people and lied his way to the top.

we should always defend ourselves from the distraction of people who are willing to get into the gutter of lies and hate for political advance.

if their candidate was that great (with the possible exception of lincoln and a couple of others), they wouldn't have resort to the worn out trite charges of race or religion.

it's reprehensible to call someone a racist, when they themself could be a biggot, racist, abuser. there is know way of proving it on the big board. the only thing to do is to appeal to common sense.

the people have to decide if anyone/everyone who questions the birth is a racist. i have already provided proof that it's not true.

if someone said obama plays too much golf, are they racist ? if a blackman or arab american questions obama, are they racist ?

are all conservitives racist. is there one racist liberal or obama supporter. does the real racism that belongs to some, belong/apply to us all ?? i have seen no racism here, only allegations.

race baiting shouldn't be excused for christmas time by the phony liberal protectors of the corrupt obama. a man who stepped on people and lied his way to the top.

we should always defend ourselves from the distraction of people who are willing to get into the gutter of lies and hate for political advance.

if their candidate was that great (with the possible exception of lincoln and a couple of others), they wouldn't have resort to the worn out trite charges of race or religion.

it's reprehensible to call someone a racist, when they themself could be a biggot, racist, abuser. there is know way of proving it on the big board. the only thing to do is to appeal to common sense.

the people have to decide if anyone/everyone who questions the birth is a racist. i have already provided proof that it's not true.

if someone said obama plays too much golf, are they racist ? if a blackman or arab american questions obama, are they racist ?

are all conservitives racist. is there one racist liberal or obama supporter. does the real racism that belongs to some, belong/apply to us all ?? i have seen no racism here, only allegations.

It's like the words are there, but I can't really understand what he's trying to say...

Racists never mention race....They are detached from reality enough to believe that nobody can smell their BS a mile away. Which is why you are isolated and bitter. The world is, on the whole, much smarter than birthers and light years ahead of you and wash.
I see. Racists never mention race. I disagree. You mention race in nearly every post.

Sheik Yerbuti said:
Well . . . ???

Anybody . . . ???

Any evidence that Obama's birth certificate is a fake . . . ???

Google it. A lawsuit might be just the thing.
A lawsuit is not "evidence." A lawsuit is nothing more than an accusation. Clearly, you have no evidence or else you would have posted it.

Besides, there has already been half a dozen or so lawsuits -- not one got passed a motion to dismiss. What makes you think this one will get any further?

translation... crickets... churp...burp...
You're getting nuttier by the minute. I challenge you to post any evidence his BC is fake and you that's your response. :roll:

it needs to be resolved, cause i don't think chicagobama is suddenly going to become "transparent", and open the vault.
It's been resolved and clearly, you have no evidence to prove otherwise.

You're getting nuttier by the minute. I challenge you to post any evidence his BC is fake and you that's your response. :roll:

It's been resolved and clearly, you have no evidence to prove otherwise.

let me ask you this... why won't you let it go away ? if it's resloved and dead why are we here ? why have my threads gotten eight thousand hits in the last three weeks ?

that doesn't sound like "old news" to me. remember these threads are completely hidden from view. i think there is a story here.

Last edited:
let me ask you this... why won't you let it go away ? if it's resloved and dead why are we here ? why have my threads gotten eight thousand hits in the last three weeks ?

that doesn't sound like "old news" to me. remember these threads are completely hidden from view. i think there is a story here.
If a madman starts claiming he's Jesus, and people crowd around and look at him as if he were crazy, does that mean that he is making a legitimate point?

I see. Racists never mention race. I disagree. You mention race in nearly every post.

Yes, when I respond to bigots, I tend to call them bigots. When I respond to racists, I call them racists. Your attempts to cloud it in some sort of appeal to the greater good is genuinely sad.

If a madman starts claiming he's Jesus, and people crowd around and look at him as if he were crazy, does that mean that he is making a legitimate point?

he did, that's the whole point. how he got to be president is the problem.

Last edited:
Yes, when I respond to bigots, I tend to call them bigots. When I respond to racists, I call them racists. Your attempts to cloud it in some sort of appeal to the greater good is genuinely sad.

yes racist one, very sad. you are racist. you've made that very clear here.

Last edited:

Because I enjoy discussing it.

Just like I enjoy highlighting the lies and other assorted fiction you've been spouting.

By the way, since you're so interested in statistics, here are a couple:

Number of hits to washamericom's threads: 8,000
Actual evidence presented to prove Obama's BC is fake: 0
Number of posts by washamericom: 410
Number of likes for washamericom's posts: 13
Percentage of washamericom's likes: 3.2% (possibly the lowest percentage of any poster here on DP) :lamo

yes racist one, very sad. you are racist. you've made that very clear here.
Cries the poster who sees a picture of a monkey and admits he sees a black person. :roll:

Just like I enjoy highlighting the lies and other assorted fiction you've been spouting.

Percentage of washamericom's likes: 3.2% (possibly the lowest percentage of any poster here on DP) :lamo

Gee, you call me a racist and a liar. i'm not afraid of my stats, it's not a popularity contest for me i'm trying to win here. if it were, i'd be just like you and nancy.

Gee, you call me a racist and a liar. i'm not afraid of my stats, it's not a popularity contest for me i'm trying to win here. if it were, i'd be just like you and nancy.

Well you've been caught telling lies, so why is that unfair to point out? You been caught making racist comments, so why is that unfair to point out?

Oh yeah, and keep pretending that your stats are about popularity and confirmation of what you've been saying because people agree with you. :lamo

he did, that's the whole point. how he got to be president is the problem.
Um, I'm referring to birthers. The number of hits this thread got is irrelevant to whether or not your point is legitimate. The substance of your point is what's relevant.

Didn't you just refer to the number of hits to your thread to say that your point is legitimate? You can't have it both ways.

Game, set, match...Sheik.

Well you've been caught telling lies, so why is that unfair to point out? You been caught making racist comments, so why is that unfair to point out?

Oh yeah, and keep pretending that your stats are about popularity and confirmation of what you've been saying because people agree with you. :lamo

what lies sheik ? that i knew karl and groucho marx ? seriously ?

Last edited:
Didn't you just refer to the number of hits to your thread to say that your point is legitimate? You can't have it both ways.

i think my point that the issue is not dead is legitimate. yes, it's a legitimate story.

Last edited:
i think my point that the issue is not dead is legitimate. yes, it's a legitimate story.
What I'm saying is that you can't claim that the number of hits proves that your point is legitimate but that the ratio of liked posts to total posts is not an indication of illegitimacy. It's hypocritical.

Fair enough. That was a lowblow. But the claim that Obama is a Marxist despite the fact that his policies are largely Third Way is obviously untrue. You may believe that your sources are true (I don't necessarily believe that you are lying, but someone is) but that doesn't change the fact that Obama has two birth certificates from America, none from Kenya, and that 2 newspapers reported on his birth.

Nah, I took that as a lame joke. You posted that Obama's birth certificate states his race as "African-American". Ot doesn't. That would be a lie.

A lawsuit is not "evidence." A lawsuit is nothing more than an accusation. Clearly, you have no evidence or else you would have posted it.

Besides, there has already been half a dozen or so lawsuits -- not one got passed a motion to dismiss. What makes you think this one will get any further?
I did not say that the lawsuit is evidence. But I did say that a lawsuit will clear the matter up. Will it get beyond step one? I have no idea. I would love to see it move forward.

Back
Top Bottom