• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama birth certificate theory.

Concealing? he released his birth certificate to the racially driven crowd. Now the birthers are going the lawsuit routhe? Wake me when it gets laughed out of court.

Havent you racists humiliated your selfs enough for a dozen lifetimes?

What did I say and what did he do? I said he has been concealing his past. How much do you know about Barry? What grades did he get is schools? What courses did he take? Who were his girlfriends? Who did he associate with? Where did he spend his time? Why did he conceal his birth certificate for more than two years? Why do many believe his current long form is a forgery?

Why did he have Bill Ayers ghost write a book for him?

I have not heard any more about the lawsuit. Have you?

What did I say and what did he do? I said he has been concealing his past. How much do you know about Barry? What grades did he get is schools? What courses did he take? Who were his girlfriends? Who did he associate with? Where did he spend his time? Why did he conceal his birth certificate for more than two years? Why do many believe his current long form is a forgery?

Why did he have Bill Ayers ghost write a book for him?

I have not heard any more about the lawsuit. Have you?

Careful flailing around like that to gain some sort of traction; just makes the slide into isolation and bitterness look more demeaning than I'm sure it already must be for you.

Only racist scum birthers are going to the "forgery" card. Haven't you suffered enough humiliation?

President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner - YouTube

I didn't even know there was any lawsuits...you brought it up. Desperation stinks.

Well . . . ???

Anybody . . . ???

Any evidence that Obama's birth certificate is a fake . . . ???

Careful flailing around like that to gain some sort of traction; just makes the slide into isolation and bitterness look more demeaning than I'm sure it already must be for you.

Only racist scum birthers are going to the "forgery" card. Haven't you suffered enough humiliation?

President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner - YouTube

I didn't even know there was any lawsuits...you brought it up. Desperation stinks.

you're not a very good obot nancy, you need to go to fogbow school for a semester of subterfuge and race baiting 101:

i wrote this and posted it to before it's news.

racism has almost become synonomous with being a birther by the democrats on the chat forums i visit. i have been stunned by the willingness of forum moderators to use their authority to censor and regulate all and any birther mention. i even realised the other day that "birther threads" in some forums are only permitted to exist in a catagorey of conspiracy theories or other or miscellaneous. these catagories fall into the non political catagoies of the board index. none of the birther threads are visible on the board index unless you really go looking for it. in addition to the army of obots (obama internet professionals sent to ridicule any disscussion or questions about obama's past), there is a consorted effort, to keep this subject in the basement. i could go on and on. it's a lot like the mainstream press coverage. these forums permit/promote the use of insults and race baiting for the obama team when it comes to birther threads. i know i'm not a racist. it won't show up in anything i've written or said on camera, i've challenged many to prove their attacks, so far no one has.

so why all of the effort to join the two issues ??

i have never seen such an overacted effort by the media the government or the people, to suppress any subject in my lifetime.

there has never been such a taboo political discourse in america, as the obama eligibility or possibility of cover up.

there have been so many tools deployed to keep this pandora's box closed, yet the issue won't go away, why is that ??

watch this story folks, it's fun, it's exciting and the process of discovery is what democracy looks like.

the racist thing ? my conscience is crystal clear but i am curious though about the specifics of desperate accusations of racism.

i've never heard anyone. even a democrat say "that guy said the president plays too much golf, he must be a racist".

now here is an honest comment (response) from someone i don't know...

Comments

Posted by No_More_Khazar on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 2:35

While I am not as black as night, I am mostly black and I would like to see if my elected official has the correct qualifications to hold that office. I am considered a "birther", but that's a derogatory term that is used to marginalize and generate contempt for any who bring up the subject. The weak minded, who have no factual/defensible ground stand on use the "race card". That is my opinion.

is this guy a racist scum nancy ?

Last edited:
Well . . . ???

Anybody . . . ???

don't be dense toto, it's not over yet. have you got any eveidnce that it is ??

Sheik Yerbuti said:

Translation: You have nothing.

And no, I have no evidence that it's a fake either.

Translation: You have nothing.

And no, I have no evidence that it's a fake either.

no, do you have evidence that the story is over...

no, do you have evidence that the story is over...

Asking you to prove your case that Obama's birth certificate is not authentic is being dense?

Since when did invective become a substition for evidence?

Asking you to prove your case that Obama's birth certificate is not authentic is being dense?

Since when did invective become a substition for evidence?

who won the superbowl next february 5th toto... can you prove it ?

Last edited:
Chirp Chirp

there is enough evidence to cast grave doubt and suspicion, and to keep this issue functional.

like the war in iraq, it may be just beginning again, in some ways.

Last edited:
who won the superbowl next february 5th toto... can you prove it ?

Translation: you have nothing and you're hoping and praying someone else comes up with something.

Last edited:
Not feeding the troll drives the troll crazy.:lamo

Translation: you have nothing and you're hoping and praying someone else comes up with something.

translation... crickets... churp...burp...

it needs to be resolved, cause i don't think chicagobama is suddenly going to become "transparent", and open the vault.

Last edited:
translation... crickets... churp...burp...

it needs to be resolved, cause i don't think chicagobama is suddenly going to become "transparent", and open the vault.

i say we declare this thread insane, lock it up and throw away the key.

can't liblady, this is america, that wouldn't be what democracy looked like. and besides, look at when obama "declared" the iraq war over, lasted a day. he declared guantanomo would be closed in one year... whoooopsie...

is it unreasonable to ask where omar got his social security number ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adRPVe1ILk&feature=player_embedded#!

look be resonable, any questions about obama's past are kept out of site and catagoriezed non politics, isn't that enough ? why don't people like you stay away ? bet you can't, trainwreck.

Last edited:
can't liblady, this is america, that wouldn't be what democracy looked like. and besides, look at when obama "declared" the iraq war over, lasted a day. he declared guantanomo would be closed in one year... whoooopsie...

is it unreasonable to ask where omar got his social security number ?

Mitt Romney: Obama's Illegal Alien Uncle Should Be Deported - 12/21/2011 - YouTube!

look be resonable, any questions about obama's past are kept out of site and catagoriezed non politics, isn't that enough ? why don't people like you stay away ? bet you can't, trainwreck.

true, this is like a train wreck. you got me.

There is a certain racially fueled madness to the topic...is there not?

I mean; there is no evidence (compelling or otherwise). And in this case, there is not even a prize to be had for the bigots who have harrassed Mr. Obama since he took office. It isn't as if they occupy any part of the stage in the American dialouge. It isn't as if there are legions of followers any longer to please with some sort of gallant "last stand." Heck, outside of the Internet and some message boards like this one, its hard to find any serious person who would admit to harboring such views. With good reason.

Lost causes are usually founded on the "at least I'm standing by my principle" principle. The bigots in the birther crowd can't even say that since none are demanding any sort of birth proof from the current crop of candidates.

Without evidence, without principle, and with only an ax to grind against a man whose skin color that happens to repulse, them, they needn't be laughed at any longer, or pitied. Just isolated in their own self-inflicted bigotry One would like to think that society has come a ways since the 50's and 60's. Apparently some are still harboring the ignorant hatred of a bygone era.

Given the time of the year, it is especially repulsive.

There is a certain racially fueled madness to the topic...is there not?
Other than you who else has mentioned race?

In my opinion he is one-sixth black, one-sixth white and two-thirds red. What race would that be?

Disqualifying Obama is beyond human strength, because his fraud is of an unhuman and unfathomable scale, for an ordinary person to grasp.

People must think they're faced with a kind of extraordinary evil, and which leaves them powerless. It's using this technique of terror that thugs, throughout history, have turned people into passive witnesses, who are totally paralyzed by the power of pure evil. Al Capone, Hitler, Raspoutine, all took over by sheer terror.

The Bible says one interesting thing referring to the case of Obama:

"The Antichrist will be defeated not by worldly means but by divine means alone".

You'll say: "You're implying Obama's the Antichrist"

What's my source?

I've researched this and it's legitimate: whether one agrees with the idea of Obama being the Antichrist one can't deny the number of 666 was drawn in the Illinois Lottery on his day of victory. The first source I found - which is still a good one in my eyes - is Newsweek and it's article "Is Obama the Antichrist?" Lisa Miller. The winning lottery number in Illinois was 666, which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast. (Found on Ron Paul's War Room)

I just copied it here for those who are too lazy to click on it:

Is Obama the Antichrist?

The winning lottery number in Illinois was 666, which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast.
Lisa Miller
NEWSWEEK
From the magazine issue dated Nov 24, 2008

On Nov. 5, Todd Strandberg was at his desk, fielding E-mails from around the world. As the editor and founder of RaptureReady.com, his job is to track current events and link them to biblical prophecy in hopes of maintaining his status as “the eBay of prophecy,” the best source online for predictions and calculations concerning the end of the world. Already Barack Obama had drawn the attention of apocalypse watchers after an anonymous e-mail circulated among conservative Christians in October implying that he was the Antichrist. Former “Saturday Night Live” ingénue Victoria Jackson fueled the fire when, according to news reports, she wrote on her Web site that Obama “bears traits that resemble the anti-Christ.” Now Strandberg was receiving up-to-the-minute news from his constituents in Illinois. One of the winning lottery numbers in the president-elect’s home state was 666— which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast (also known as the Antichrist). “It is very eerie, and I take it for a sign as to who he really is,” wrote one of Strandberg’s correspondents.

Ever since Jesus Christ was crucified and, according to the Gospels, rose again in glory, his followers have been anticipating the end of history—the time when their Lord will return to earth and reign for a thousand years. The question has always been when. Most Christians don’t worry about the end too much; it’s an abstract concept, a theological puzzle for late-night pondering. A few, however, have always believed that it is coming—and soon. Millennialist movements, as they’re called, gain prominence especially when the world grows chaotic, during wars and at the turn of every century. According to a 2006 study by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, a third of white evangelicals believe the world will end in their lifetimes. These mostly conservative Christians believe a great battle is imminent. After years of tribulation—natural disasters, other cataclysms (such as the collapse of financial markets)—God’s armies will vanquish armies led by the Antichrist himself. He will be a sweet-talking world leader who gathers governments and economies under his command to further his own evil agenda. In this world view, “the spread of secular progressive ideas is a prelude to the enslavement of mankind,” explains Richard Landes, former director of the Center for Millennial Studies at Boston University.

No wonder, then, that Obama triggers such fear in the hearts of America’s millennialist Christians. Mat Staver, dean of Liberty University’s law school, says he does not believe Obama is the Antichrist, but he can see how others might. Obama’s own use of religious rhetoric belies his liberal positions on abortion and traditional marriage, Staver says, positions that “religious conservatives believe will threaten their freedom.” The people who believe Obama is the Antichrist are perhaps jumping to conclusions, but they’re not nuts: “They are expressing a concern and a fear that is widely shared,” Staver says.

Before Christ comes again, those who are saved will ascend to heaven, according to this end-times theology, in a huge, upward whoosh called the Rapture. Strandberg is so certain that the Rapture is coming, he’s bought a number of Internet addresses in addition to RaptureReady: AntiAntichrist, Tribulationus and RaptureMe. In the event that RaptureReady crashes during the apocalypse, anyone who needs an update will, with a simple Google search, be able to get one. Strandberg says Obama probably isn’t the Antichrist, but he’s watching the president-elect carefully. On his Web site, he has something called the Rapture Index, a calculation based on signs and prophecy of the proximity of the end. According to Strandberg, any number over 160 means “fasten your seat belts.” Obama’s win pushed the index to 161.

Ref

Belief Watch: Is Obama the Antichrist? - The Daily Beast

URL:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/169192

Bottom line: Obama'll be disqualified not by us or our feeble little efforts but by REVEALING his cursed number 666 which "Marks" HIM. "Revealing" means we've got a big job to do. Not just stand by and gossip. Get off the fences. Revealing is the same word as Apocalypse. That's a greek word for "revealing". I'm not a Christian fundie, just a Cartesian observer who read Newsweek and am logical.

Just when you think the bottom of the barrel has been scraped, you discover somebody has been furiously working to build a whole damn city under it. :roll:

Other than you who else has mentioned race?

In my opinion he is one-sixth black, one-sixth white and two-thirds red. What race would that be?

Racists never mention race....They are detached from reality enough to believe that nobody can smell their BS a mile away. Which is why you are isolated and bitter. The world is, on the whole, much smarter than birthers and light years ahead of you and wash.

Back
Top Bottom