• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Being Forced Out

Big effing deal!

The man played 300 rounds in 8 years, and that is equivalent to 37 rounds a year.

We are going to hold that against him with all the other issues going on?

I think Trump is running just so if he wins he can say he evicted the Obamas.

lol - Being hopeful that the people would elect him for a 3rd.

But one thing that pissed me off with Bush was how they jumped all over **** he said while golfing . . . it seemed pendantic and errant. I'm not going to give a rats ass over anything Obama says while golfing. The dude's been president for 8 years - he needs a break.

More like we need a break from him.

lol - Being hopeful that the people would elect him for a 3rd.
The only people who have ever seemed to think Obama was ever angling for a third term are crazy right wingers who are convinced Obama is the personification of evil. For those of us living in reality, no one thinks Obama was ever going to serve more than 8 years.
You do realize the Constitution isn't forcing him out?
Have you read the Constitution?
Constitution said:
Article 2, Section 1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years

Amendment 22: No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice

Patrickt said:
No one, and nothing, is forcing him out of office.
Uhh, the Constitution makes it pretty clear he can only serve two four year terms.
Oh, perhaps you haven't read it either. At best, it's a misconception on the part of a liberal who's not familiar with the Constitution.
That's pretty funny coming from you, given how wrong you are in this thread.
Obama calls the Constitution "A Charter of Negative Liberties"
Thank you for your completely irrelevant addition to the thread.

He had to study it in order to circumvent and destroy it. You're right.

He holds intense disdain for the Constitution.

What a load of crap.
Listen, I don't give a damn about Obama. Actually, that makes him higher in my esteem than either Trump or Clinton, both of whom I detest. But alla you cons who spout crap like Obama hates the constitution, Obama hates America, you all sound like petulant schoolkids.
How on earth do you think a guy could rise from his background to President of the United States while all along hating America, hating the constitution? Hell, he taught the constitution at a university level, and was president of the Harvard Law Review. Sounds like a lot of effort put into something he holds intense disdain for, wouldn't you say?

Breitbart is not mainstream media...

Breitbart is not mainstream media. So what exactly is mainstream media, MSMBC, like NBC ANCHOR BRIAN WILLIAMS CAUGHT LYING ABOUT IRAQ HELICOPTER STORY, or Dan Rather at CBS on the George W. Bush memos: "We reported a true story. That's the reason I'm no longer at CBS News", oh and the NYT's, that is who we should listen to.

What a load of crap.
Listen, I don't give a damn about Obama. Actually, that makes him higher in my esteem than either Trump or Clinton, both of whom I detest. But alla you cons who spout crap like Obama hates the constitution, Obama hates America, you all sound like petulant schoolkids.
How on earth do you think a guy could rise from his background to President of the United States while all along hating America, hating the constitution? Hell, he taught the constitution at a university level, and was president of the Harvard Law Review. Sounds like a lot of effort put into something he holds intense disdain for, wouldn't you say?

And yet Obama is so stupid he says he cannot issue an executive order regarding the illegals in this country then he turns around and issues an executive order that is denied by a federal judge. That is how dumb Obama is regarding the Constitution.

And yet Obama is so stupid he says he cannot issue an executive order regarding the illegals in this country then he turns around and issues an executive order that is denied by a federal judge. That is how dumb Obama is regarding the Constitution.
And worth millions. Along with a Nobel prize. How are you doing. What card is in your wallet?

And worth millions. Along with a Nobel prize. How are you doing. What card is in your wallet?

So was Al Capone, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein.

What's your point?

You mean like when Trump suggested that Russia hack Hillary's emails? You guys didn't want to acknowledge that joke, but you expect this one to be taken in stride?

I'm not impressed with the "Tu Quoque" logical fallacy. It seems to me that you believe that conservatives are just as stupid as liberals for not getting the jokes in these cases.

I really don't understand this thread at all. Obama made a joke, and somehow that makes him a dictator?

There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who don't understand jokes. There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who search for reasons to attack Obama, no matter how stupid those reasons are. There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who when they make such a foolish error as they did here, won't come back and retract or take responsibility.

Obama considers himself being forced out because he cannot figure out any way of violating the Constitution.

Another conservative who doesn't get humor.

Good morning, Pol. One of the conspiracies I often heard about Obama is that he's going to declare martial law and make himself president for another term. Seems like he sure gave that up without much fight.

People were right about that. They just got the country/president wrong.
I think people were using the wrong page of the Illuminati code book and decoded Obama/USA when the message called out Erdogan/Turkey.

Perhaps the President is advocating for breaking the cycle of public housing.

There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who don't understand jokes. There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who search for reasons to attack Obama, no matter how stupid those reasons are. There are some conservatives, like Patrick, who when they make such a foolish error as they did here, won't come back and retract or take responsibility.

And there are some Obama lovers who get their panties in a twist when words from the guy they like gets twisted all out of whack to essentially create a lying perception of the guy...but jump in with both feet when people do the same with people they don't like.

Turnabout is fair play, don't you think?

And there are some Obama lovers who get their panties in a twist when words from the guy they like gets twisted all out of whack to essentially create a lying perception of the guy...but jump in with both feet when people do the same with people they don't like.

Turnabout is fair play, don't you think?
No, it's stupid. Anyone who deliberately takes someones words out of context, either for political reasons or for reasons of spite, is someone who is dishonest. You claiming it's okay to twist someone's words into something which was never intended, because "the other kid did it", makes one sound childish.

President makes a joke, people stupidly get upset, news at 11

:roll:

No, it's stupid. Anyone who deliberately takes someones words out of context, either for political reasons or for reasons of spite, is someone who is dishonest. You claiming it's okay to twist someone's words into something which was never intended, because "the other kid did it", makes one sound childish.

Such is the condition of politics nowadays. Yes, it could be characterized as childish...for most, though, it is considered business as usual. But what's even worse is the people who won't get out of the kitchen, but scream bloody murder at the heat.

Hypocrisy constantly rears it ugly head.

You do realize the Constitution isn't forcing him out? Oh, perhaps you haven't read it either. At best, it's a misconception on the part of a liberal who's not familiar with the Constitution.

If he were a lawyer who was familiar with the Constitution he would have realized his term of office is up. A lawyer familiar with the Contitution would have said, "I'm not quitting but my term of office is up." But, no, he doesn't understand.

No one, and nothing, is forcing him out of office. Perhaps they should have forced him out when he first began ruling and violating Constitutional provisions but they didn't so forcing him out when his term of office is up would be rather pointless.

Liberals don't understand a constitutional form of government. They only grasp the concept of dictatorships.
Well, this is the same guy who admitted he didn't understand the difference between liability and collision insurance, so it's not surprising.

You mean like Yassar Arafat?

That award means absolutely nothing anymore. It's a political tool.

Are you having a good day?

Back
Top Bottom