• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama backs Biden after ‘sad’ video shows audience ignoring president

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
First the hand shake video and now this. I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for the guy but I’m more sorry for America.

Obama backs Biden after ‘sad’ video shows audience ignoring president​

A right wing rag calls a video of someone it would attack no matter what "sad", and @Chainsawmassacre comes here to tell us that he thinks it is news that the right wing rag printed this.

This is supposed to pass for political thought.

A right wing rag calls a video of someone it would attack no matter what "sad", and @Chainsawmassacre comes here to tell us that he thinks it is news that the right wing rag printed this.

You don’t find the video somewhat pathetic?

What's pathetic is the ex-president who can't be civil, even on Easter...

I rather have someone who has class than a PoS like Trump who everytime he talks lies and insults people...

How any Christian can still worship Trump is beyond me...

First the hand shake video and now this. I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for the guy but I’m more sorry for America.

OP is victim of doctored video. Seems they used the same one Faux used.

OP is victim of doctored video. Seems they used the same one Faux used.

Nothing doctored about it. Two clips showing two befuddled and confused Biden

Last edited:
What's pathetic is the ex-president who can't be civil, even on Easter...

I rather have someone who has class than a PoS like Trump who everytime he talks lies and insults people...

How any Christian can still worship Trump is beyond me...
“But Trump “ lol

Yes, President Biden is old and confused.

By right, he should not be the President.

But he is.

So everyone should be gentle.

As General de Gaulle once observed, "Old age is a shipwreck."

When we see such scenes, we should feel very sorry for him and his family and -- the nation.

In 2024, Americans will get a President (either a Dem or Republican) who is actually running the show. That is, to the extent that the Deep State will allow him/her.

Nothing doctored about it. Two clips showing two befuddled and confused Biden
Nope. They cut out parts of the original to fool you. Watch the video I linked, you'll see the original.

Nope. They cut out parts of the original to fool you. Watch the video I linked, you'll see the original.
By original you mean full length where someone finally comes along and says " this way Joe".

But Obama?.. Lol...But doctored video fooled yet another Trumpster... Lol... Try thinking for yourself once.
Poor Joe desperate to be part of the conversation putting his hand on Obama's shoulder until Obama finally acknowledged his presence.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: Whack-jobs gonna whack.

Hey, sorry you got duped. It happens when you only check out right wing sources.
Hey, sorry you got butt hurt. The video is difficult to watch, even for a Biden hater like myself.

Hey, sorry you got butt hurt. The video is difficult to watch, even for a Biden hater like myself.
Why is the original difficult to watch? Because it doesn't match the OP? I don't find it that hard to admit when I'm wrong, but apparently you do.

This old man is only that. His actions and speaking are not based on anything at this point outside of muscle memory.

It is a sad thing.

He was NEVER Presidential material. Now he's not material for anything outside of sitting in a rocker on a porch somewhere.

Guy belongs in a nursing home! No shame in that ad he’s a geriatric old fart with cognitive issues

I was on an elevator once when a fart entered the room with the rest of us. Seemed to a new fart, not an old one.

From what I saw on the elevator that day, there was not a single person on the elevator that did NOT notice the fart and react to it.

Biden does not have that sort of impact in any room. ;)

Back
Top Bottom