• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Apologizes For Western Civilization’s Contributions To Climate Change

Joe Hamm

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
‘It’s Not Fair’ Obama Apologizes For Western Civilization’s Contributions To Climate Change - Breitbart

The blaming US tour continues….. Add this to his other list of accomplishments in degrading the United States…

Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")

Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")

Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms")

Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of America's Standing in the World")

Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")

Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")

Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our History")

Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")

Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some Mistakes")

Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

Well, I don't know about Obama, but I have done everything I can to help warm up the planet. In fact, my car its outside running for no reason other than to help warm the globe. If Obama want to engage in self flagellation to his new religion, he is free to do so. But from those who actually enjoy a warmer climate, I expect a thank you for my efforts if not a lifetime achievement award.

‘It’s Not Fair’ Obama Apologizes For Western Civilization’s Contributions To Climate Change - Breitbart

The blaming US tour continues….. Add this to his other list of accomplishments in degrading the United States…

Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")

Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")

Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms")

Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of America's Standing in the World")

Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")

Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")

Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our History")

Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")

Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some Mistakes")

Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

treason? not hardly, you are making foolishness up

Back
Top Bottom