• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama - 2016 the united states of islam

EvaPeron

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I know this may be an old topic, but I just recently watched this documentary and wondered if others felt like I did about the direction Obama has tried taking our country. I don't even feel this should go under conspiracy theories but figured I'd put it here since so many liberals will complain that this is all it is. The truth is, the facts speak for themselves. Did any liberal who has watched this have a change of heart about this President? Does anyone believe like was stated and like I believe that Obama's ultimate goal is to make America weak or to help America collapse it's economic system? Are their liberals out there who think that this information is made up? If it was all shown to them in black and white would they still pretend it wasn't true? Some of the things that I took away from the film are:

• Depleting our nuclear arsenal from 5000 to 1500 and hoping to reduce it down to 300 and then zero - making American and the whole world very vulnerable.
    • Obama will not do anything to stop Iran from getting their nuclear bombs
    • Returning the bust of Winston Churchill to make a statement against those greata leaders who favored Colonization. He belives that they depleted other weaker countries by stealing their natural resources - American being one of those colonized countries.
    • He wants Britain to give up the Falkland Islands, and not drill for oil in America
    • He halted the pipeline which would have created so many jobs for Americans
    • Obama lets his brother George live in the slums of Nairobi because he doesn't share the same views as his father
    • Obama had to hide his group of Obama's Founding Fathers. These people are Frank Marshall Davis, and now Bill Ayers, and old friend from Chicago. Ayers tried to bomb the Pentagon, the NYCPD, and the Capital
    • Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for 20 years, is the leading champion of third world liberation theology - The religious part of anti-colonialism. Instead of 'God Bless America', he says 'God Damn America'.
    • *]Driving up the national debt to triple what it has ever been in the past
    • His ultimate goal is to destroy American and America's power - he can do that by creating a national debt so large that it cannot be sustained. We are very close to that level.

So much of what is said in concern about Obama isn't denied. I just wonder at what point people really do start to believe that there is more to this man that meets the eye?

Thanks.
    Pam

I know this may be an old topic, but I just recently watched this documentary and wondered if others felt like I did about the direction Obama has tried taking our country. I don't even feel this should go under conspiracy theories but figured I'd put it here since so many liberals will complain that this is all it is. The truth is, the facts speak for themselves. Did any liberal who has watched this have a change of heart about this President? Does anyone believe like was stated and like I believe that Obama's ultimate goal is to make America weak or to help America collapse it's economic system? Are their liberals out there who think that this information is made up? If it was all shown to them in black and white would they still pretend it wasn't true? Some of the things that I took away from the film are:

• Depleting our nuclear arsenal from 5000 to 1500 and hoping to reduce it down to 300 and then zero - making American and the whole world very vulnerable.
    • Returning the bust of Winston Churchill to make a statement against those greata leaders who favored Colonization. He belives that they depleted other weaker countries by stealing their natural resources - American being one of those colonized countries.
    • He wants Britain to give up the Falkland Islands, and not drill for oil in America
    • Obama lets his brother George live in the slums of Nairobi because he doesn't share the same views as his father
    • Obama had to hide his group of Obama's Founding Fathers. These people are Frank Marshall Davis, and now Bill Ayers, and old friend from Chicago. Ayers tried to bomb the Pentagon, the NYCPD, and the Capital
    • Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for 20 years, is the leading champion of third world liberation theology - The religious part of anti-colonialism. Instead of 'God Bless America', he says 'God Damn America'.
    • His ultimate goal is to destroy American and America's power - he can do that by creating a national debt so large that it cannot be sustained. We are very close to that level.

So much of what is said in concern about Obama isn't denied. I just wonder at what point people really do start to believe that there is more to this man that meets the eye?

Thanks.
    Pam

• Good grief .......:coffeepap

Thanks.
    Pam

• Do you have any proof of the veracity of the allegations made in the documentary? Which documentary? Was it made by a CT fan?

I used to hang out on a very conservative forum that actually had a serious thread about Obama being the antichrist. :roll:

Thanks.
    Pam

• You're giving Obama way too much credit. He's way too stupid to think of a plan like that. He's just a bad President, is all. His decision making is based on the angry response he'll get from Republicans. Nothing he does is smart.

I used to hang out on a very conservative forum that actually had a serious thread about Obama being the antichrist. :roll:

Sounds like Free Republic.

Besides....Rich Little is the antichrist.

Actually I think the big O has been a much better president than I ever expected. If nothing he does was smart, what does that make the Republicans?
You're giving Obama way too much credit. He's way too stupid to think of a plan like that. He's just a bad President, is all. His decision making is based on the angry response he'll get from Republicans. Nothing he does is smart.

Actually I think the big O has been a much better president than I ever expected. If nothing he does was smart, what does that make the Republicans?

Yes, appointing Lynch, Holder, endorsing Clinton, inviting Muslim Brotherhood (financier of terrorism in Egypt, Libya...etc) over to the White House for dinner, never addressing Islamic terrorism, supporting the Iranian nuclear deal, changing the rules of engagement so me and my soldiers are in more danger (IE: his wait to get shot rule), his poor support for key allies, him getting the US caught spying on multiple countries (Germany, Brazil) that we rely on,

Well the list goes on. But yes my friend. Continue to pull Obama's favorite card and blame blame blame. So pathetic. He doesn't own up to his actions. Ever. He's perfect in his own mind and has idiots that actually believe it too.

Republicans have made complete fools of themselves with all this silly scandal stuff, losing 2 presidential elections to what they call a complete idiot. Blame it on Obama and all the idiots that don't agree with the far right, but still, nothing from the Republicans except blaming it on Obama. Kinda ironic really.
Yes, appointing Lynch, Holder, endorsing Clinton, inviting Muslim Brotherhood (financier of terrorism in Egypt, Libya...etc) over to the White House for dinner, never addressing Islamic terrorism, supporting the Iranian nuclear deal, changing the rules of engagement so me and my soldiers are in more danger (IE: his wait to get shot rule), his poor support for key allies, him getting the US caught spying on multiple countries (Germany, Brazil) that we rely on,

Well the list goes on. But yes my friend. Continue to pull Obama's favorite card and blame blame blame. So pathetic. He doesn't own up to his actions. Ever. He's perfect in his own mind and has idiots that actually believe it too.

IMHO President Obama's biggest crime while in office has been PWB. :bolt

Republicans have made complete fools of themselves with all this silly scandal stuff, losing 2 presidential elections to what they call a complete idiot. Blame it on Obama and all the idiots that don't agree with the far right, but still, nothing from the Republicans except blaming it on Obama. Kinda ironic really.

The only fool is one who refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of which I've posted. Your bias is showing.

Let me ask you a question, did you think Bush was a good President? Did you defend him like you're clearly defending this idiot in chief? I only ask before I reveal how Obama is Bush2.0. Oops, wasn't supposed to say that first.

Thanks.
    Pam

• You had 5000 nukes and now you have 1500 thank God Obama has some sense, so instead of blowing the world up a thousand or so times, you can only do it a couple of times now, a nuclear weapon is a waste of money if you use them you condemn the world to extinction, for if you start with a tactical nuke it will surly escalate to intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapons and we used to call that MAD

Yes, I did defend Bush, in fact a co worker had that monkey faced Bush as a screen saver on his computer at work and I intentionally shamed him into removing it. Actually for the first time this whole scandal I finally heard, for a fact from a reliable source Hillary had 110 classified emails on her server. I really hope the Republicans some way become competent enough to actually do something about it.
The only fool is one who refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of which I've posted. Your bias is showing.

Let me ask you a question, did you think Bush was a good President? Did you defend him like you're clearly defending this idiot in chief? I only ask before I reveal how Obama is Bush2.0. Oops, wasn't supposed to say that first.

Yes, I did defend Bush, in fact a co worker had that monkey faced Bush as a screen saver on his computer at work and I intentionally shamed him into removing it. Actually for the first time this whole scandal I finally heard, for a fact from a reliable source Hillary had 110 classified emails on her server. I really hope the Republicans some way become competent enough to actually do something about it.

Hillary is a whole new discussion in itself. That's corruption even higher than Obama's (if it were possible).

I don't think of anyone as the antichrist - but I do think that it is possible his ulterior motive for this country is different than what American's would believe. To me, that is not a far fetched idea. His heritage has roots in another Country - his father having become a Muslim had views that would be far different than what we would expect for the leader of our nation - assuming that he followed in his father's footsteps. And remember Barack Obama's book was titled "Dreams from my father."

I don't think of anyone as the antichrist - but I do think that it is possible his ulterior motive for this country is different than what American's would believe. To me, that is not a far fetched idea. His heritage has roots in another Country - his father having become a Muslim had views that would be far different than what we would expect for the leader of our nation - assuming that he followed in his father's footsteps. And remember Barack Obama's book was titled "Dreams from my father."

Replace "Muslim" with "Jew" and you would sound just like Hitler

There, I Godwinned the thread at post #16. Stick a fork in it, we're done here.

/thread

I wouldn't say that nothing he does was smart - if you have an end result to bring down the US of A, then you'd think maybe he was quite genius. Our debt is so large now that our government is on the verge of collapse. In terms of race relations here in the US, under his Presidency he has pitted everyone against each other. We have more people on a type of welfare than ever before and economists will say that when you have more who take from a government than contribute to a government - you have a collapse of that government.

He's reduced our nuclear arsenal down to 1500 but would like to go down to 300 and then down to 0 all while other countries are adding on to their arsenal. That doesn't make us smart, it makes us vulnerable. And, he's given back the rights and power to drill oil in regions outside the US that will benefit greatly in their economy but denied that option here in the US. He's working to put large groups of laborers out of work - like the coal industry. He's allowing undocumented immigrants to cross into our border with merely a hand slap - he's supporting safe havens from these thugs to come here and murder our citizens. And, now he's flying Hillary around on Airforce One at the tax payers expense. Not to mention that most intelligent citizens think what happened yesterday at the FBI was pure corruption. So just imagine what if? Because there is a lot of truth and evidence to support this notion that he wants to do more than just "change" America. Or maybe "Change" is what he's wanted from day one.

Replace "Muslim" with "Jew" and you would sound just like Hitler

There, I Godwinned the thread at post #16. Stick a fork in it, we're done here.

/thread

I didn't write his book for him - he wrote it. As an America, I love this country and what it stands for. Because I fear that someone else may want to change us into a different country - one where taxation could be up to 100% of ones wages (his words not mine) does not make me "a Hitler" as you have stated. I'm not calling Barack Obama names, I actually feel the man is quite intelligent. My fears and thus the reason for this post, is I wonder if others like myself feel his motive for this country is different than what the vast citizens of this country would want. We have the right to question those in power - and I believe someone great once said "we not only have that right but we have that obligation."

Hitler, by the way, was a man of intelligence as well and a world leader, like it or not. He's a horrific leader now (in hindsight) but remember he had just two goals:

From the very beginning of his career until his dying day, Adolf Hitler had just two major goals. His primary goal was the forcible acquisition of Lebensraum (living space) for the German people. Secondly, he desired some kind of final reckoning with the Jews.

People didn't know this until after it happened and millions of Jews were killed. So again, it isn't just our right to want to know exactly who governs us but it is our duty.

You had 5000 nukes and now you have 1500 thank God Obama has some sense, so instead of blowing the world up a thousand or so times, you can only do it a couple of times now, a nuclear weapon is a waste of money if you use them you condemn the world to extinction, for if you start with a tactical nuke it will surly escalate to intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapons and we used to call that MAD

I wish it was that simple - that we could all leave with no military and no weaponry - singing Kumbaya. Unfortunately, peace is often found with the presence of strength not the absence of fighting.

What do you think it means to the rest of the world when Russia/middle east and other countries are building up their military power and the US is depleting theirs? As wonderful as it would be in theory it will not make us a safer world.

I don't think things are quite as bad as you think.
I wish it was that simple - that we could all leave with no military and no weaponry - singing Kumbaya. Unfortunately, peace is often found with the presence of strength not the absence of fighting.

What do you think it means to the rest of the world when Russia/middle east and other countries are building up their military power and the US is depleting theirs? As wonderful as it would be in theory it will not make us a safer world.

IMHO President Obama's biggest crime while in office has been PWB. :bolt

I'm sorry, I don't know what PWB stands for (probably a good thing I'm guessing). But, I also don't think that's a fact. As for my personal narrative, again I voted for the man - I believed. But it is okay to wonder now if what he really has in mind is not what I was sold on. I don't see why we have to push this so strongly to be a liberal or a conservative view. I've always voted very liberal and to this day feel I'm right in the middle (just where most Americans are). So my narrative isn't something that was preconceived or something that never changes no matter what the facts are that are placed in front of me. I just wish that people on both sides would stop and realize that being loyal without questions doesn't make us a good citizen - it makes us a foolish citizen and one that is easily manipulated.

I don't think things are quite as bad as you think.

I read this and thought it was appropriate:

In January of 1933 Hitler was not popular enough to win a majority in the election, however as years passed his popularity with rank and file Germans increased. This could be largely attributed to the easing of unemployment and inflation of the depression. Persecution of the Jews at this time, before the extermination [which was kept secret anyway], appeared to be accepted and possibly approved of by most Germans who were daily reading about Jewish crimes and conspiracies in the Nazi controlled media.
Despite the best efforts of Goebbels and his vast propaganda ministry, most Germans were unhappy with Germany's invasion of Poland, after suffering during the Great War the last thing they wanted was another war and Hitler's popularity fell accordingly. Later on, Nazi propaganda exploited the British bombing of residential areas and Russian atrocities to get the population behind the war effort.

I'm sorry, I don't know what PWB stands for (probably a good thing I'm guessing). But, I also don't think that's a fact. As for my personal narrative, again I voted for the man - I believed. But it is okay to wonder now if what he really has in mind is not what I was sold on. I don't see why we have to push this so strongly to be a liberal or a conservative view. I've always voted very liberal and to this day feel I'm right in the middle (just where most Americans are). So my narrative isn't something that was preconceived or something that never changes no matter what the facts are that are placed in front of me. I just wish that people on both sides would stop and realize that being loyal without questions doesn't make us a good citizen - it makes us a foolish citizen and one that is easily manipulated.

Presidenting While Black

Thanks.
    Pam

• You do realize the man's going to be out of office in a couple months right?

You do realize the man's going to be out of office in a couple months right?

Oh no. The Barack HUSSEIN Obama will be declaring martial law and proclaiming himself dictator for life any day now.

Back
Top Bottom