• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama - 2016 the united states of islam

Oh no. The Barack HUSSEIN Obama will be declaring martial law and proclaiming himself dictator for life any day now.

The Barack? Is that like the University of Ohio State?

Or theUniversity of Notre Dame?

I wish it was that simple - that we could all leave with no military and no weaponry - singing Kumbaya. Unfortunately, peace is often found with the presence of strength not the absence of fighting.

What do you think it means to the rest of the world when Russia/middle east and other countries are building up their military power and the US is depleting theirs? As wonderful as it would be in theory it will not make us a safer world.

I'm not talking about disarming our conventional weapons, but you cannot win an all out nuclear war that's why they are a useless weapon and a waste of money

You know who also has "the" in their name?

The Count, from Sesame Street. He's a vampire.

You heard it here first folks. Vampires are plotting to take over the US.

You heard it here first folks. Vampires are plotting to take over the US.

*looks out the window at fading sunlight*

If I start posting about undead rights, send someone with a wooden stake.

How can Obama possibly suspend the election? The american civil war didn't cancel the 1864 election. Also, we are halfway through 2016 and Obama still hasn't handed the oval office over to Isis.

Dont ask me I'm not the one who made the prophecy

Back
Top Bottom