- Jun 7, 2016
- Reaction score
- Political Leaning
- Slightly Conservative
I know this may be an old topic, but I just recently watched this documentary and wondered if others felt like I did about the direction Obama has tried taking our country. I don't even feel this should go under conspiracy theories but figured I'd put it here since so many liberals will complain that this is all it is. The truth is, the facts speak for themselves. Did any liberal who has watched this have a change of heart about this President? Does anyone believe like was stated and like I believe that Obama's ultimate goal is to make America weak or to help America collapse it's economic system? Are their liberals out there who think that this information is made up? If it was all shown to them in black and white would they still pretend it wasn't true? Some of the things that I took away from the film are:
- Depleting our nuclear arsenal from 5000 to 1500 and hoping to reduce it down to 300 and then zero - making American and the whole world very vulnerable.
- Obama will not do anything to stop Iran from getting their nuclear bombs
- Returning the bust of Winston Churchill to make a statement against those greata leaders who favored Colonization. He belives that they depleted other weaker countries by stealing their natural resources - American being one of those colonized countries.
- He wants Britain to give up the Falkland Islands, and not drill for oil in America
- He halted the pipeline which would have created so many jobs for Americans
- Obama lets his brother George live in the slums of Nairobi because he doesn't share the same views as his father
- Obama had to hide his group of Obama's Founding Fathers. These people are Frank Marshall Davis, and now Bill Ayers, and old friend from Chicago. Ayers tried to bomb the Pentagon, the NYCPD, and the Capital
- Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for 20 years, is the leading champion of third world liberation theology - The religious part of anti-colonialism. Instead of 'God Bless America', he says 'God Damn America'.
- *]Driving up the national debt to triple what it has ever been in the past
- His ultimate goal is to destroy American and America's power - he can do that by creating a national debt so large that it cannot be sustained. We are very close to that level.
So much of what is said in concern about Obama isn't denied. I just wonder at what point people really do start to believe that there is more to this man that meets the eye?