• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama: ‘World Is More Stable than It Was Five Years Ago’

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Obama said today that "World Is More Stable than It Was Five Years Ago."

Is Obama a liar or does he think we are all stupid ?

>" Speaking before the United Nations General Assembly, President Obama justified the NSA’s spying programs, arguing they have helped to stabilize the world in the five years since he took office.

“As a result of this work, and the cooperation of its allies and partners, the world is more stable than it was five years ago,” the president said on Tuesday morning. "< :liar:screwy:2rofll:

Obama: 'World Is More Stable than It Was Five Years Ago' | National Review Online

>" Speaking before the United Nations General Assembly, President Obama justified the NSA’s spying programs, arguing they have helped to stabilize the world in the five years since he took office.

“As a result of this work, and the cooperation of its allies and partners, the world is more stable than it was five years ago,” the president said on Tuesday morning. "< :liar:screwy:2rofll:

Obama: 'World Is More Stable than It Was Five Years Ago' | National Review Online

Screenshot2011-06-11at115420PM.jpg

Hold on. Wait. He's... He's not serious, is he?

untitled.jpg

That's... That's just too much. :lamo

I can understand the necessity of "spinning" the truth among the political classes, but this is taking things to another level entirely.

North and South Korea are on the verge of war, Iran is on the cusp of gaining nuclear weapons, the entire Middle East is going up in flames, the global economy is in tatters, and Russia is basically all but threatening to start WW3 over the civil war in Syria, and Obama has the gall to speak of "stability?"

I'm sorry, but does anyone take this ineffectual bungler of a POTUS and his over-inflated sense of self-importance seriously anymore? wtf.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 67154149

Hold on. Wait. He's... He's not serious, is he?

View attachment 67154150

That's... That's just too much. :lamo

I can understand the necessity of "spinning" the truth among the political classes, but this is taking things to another level entirely.

North and South Korea are on the verge of war, Iran is on the cusp of gaining nuclear weapons, the entire Middle East in going up in flames, the global economy is in tatters, and Russia is basically all but threatening to start WW3 over the civil war in Syria, and Obama has the gall to speak of "stability?"

I'm sorry, but does anyone take this this ineffectual bungler and his over-inflated sense of self-worth seriously anymore? View attachment 67154151

I concur.

Just looking at the Middle East today and comparing it to five years ago should be enough.

I looked for the DP Stupid Things Said Forums to post this thread on but I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Both.

Apparently the nation as a whole IS stupid for putting that idiot in office a 2nd time.

Forget how many rounds of golf he's played, there has to be a lying record in jeopardy.

The world is also a lot safer than it was BEFORE chemical weapons in Syria!

5 years ago you had the Russia-Georgia conflict (which was far more likely to lead to a Russia-America conflict than Syria is today if NATO were inclined to back their new candidate), Cast Lead, Mumbai Massacre, the same NK-SK sabre rattling, far more economic uncertainty than there is today because the crash had just happened and other typical stuff in the ME.

It's a hard thing to quantify, but not really an absurd claim to those with long term memories.

Back
Top Bottom