• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama’s Alinskyite Administration:

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Justice Department’s involvement in the Zimmerman case is highly suspect.

By John Fund
07/12/2013

Judicial Watch, a conservative legal foundation, has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover documents that show Eric Holder’s Justice Department used a “community relations” unit to support and stage-manage public protests in Florida against George Zimmerman after his controversial February 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Justice’s Community Relations Service (CRS) even helped organize a meeting between Sanford, Fla., public officials and the local NAACP. The result was the resignation of police chief Bill Lee over his handling of the Martin case. While his resignation was rescinded after a few weeks by local officials, Chief Lee faced further pressure to leave his job and ultimately quit for good two months later. Valerie Houston, one of the pastors leading the protests against Zimmerman and Lee, praised the Community Relations Service as being “there for us.”

The website for the CRS claims it “does not take sides among disputing parties” and only provides “impartial conciliation and mediation services.” But the evidence of its activities in Sanford shows that it placed a large thumb on the scales of justice in the Zimmerman case. What can providing support for a “March for Trayvon Martin” rally headlined by the rabble-rousing Reverend Al Sharpton have to do with “conciliation and mediation”?

From top to bottom, the handling of the Zimmerman case was marinated in racial political correctness.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama

Holder's DOJ has proven itself to be racist and race baiting by their own actions. Can this be attributed to Holder or the "Dear Leader of the Fee World".

By John Fund
07/12/2013

Judicial Watch, a conservative legal foundation, has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover documents that show Eric Holder’s Justice Department used a “community relations” unit to support and stage-manage public protests in Florida against George Zimmerman after his controversial February 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Justice’s Community Relations Service (CRS) even helped organize a meeting between Sanford, Fla., public officials and the local NAACP. The result was the resignation of police chief Bill Lee over his handling of the Martin case. While his resignation was rescinded after a few weeks by local officials, Chief Lee faced further pressure to leave his job and ultimately quit for good two months later. Valerie Houston, one of the pastors leading the protests against Zimmerman and Lee, praised the Community Relations Service as being “there for us.”

The website for the CRS claims it “does not take sides among disputing parties” and only provides “impartial conciliation and mediation services.” But the evidence of its activities in Sanford shows that it placed a large thumb on the scales of justice in the Zimmerman case. What can providing support for a “March for Trayvon Martin” rally headlined by the rabble-rousing Reverend Al Sharpton have to do with “conciliation and mediation”?

From top to bottom, the handling of the Zimmerman case was marinated in racial political correctness.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama

Holder's DOJ has proven itself to be racist and race baiting by their own actions. Can this be attributed to Holder or the "Dear Leader of the Fee World".

For anyone who pays attention on these pages it is obvious from the comments that he posts, like the OP on this thread, that Wehrwolfen doesn't like President Obama.

But, unfortunately for Wehrwolfen, President Obama will be living in the White House until he is replaced by another Democrat in 2017.

And there is nothing that Wehrwolfen can do to change that.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

For anyone who pays attention on these pages it is obvious from the comments that he posts, like the OP on this thread, that Wehrwolfen doesn't like President Obama.

But, unfortunately for Wehrwolfen, President Obama will be living in the White House until he is replaced by another Democrat in 2017.

And there is nothing that Wehrwolfen can do to change that.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Gee Shrubnose, are you accusing me of the same thing you did throughout the Bush administration and now on occasion? You exhibit that by the very name you use to post here daily. I'm just showing the truth of what this administration has been doing. But maybe you just happen to forget all the things you posts about G.W. Bush AKA Shrub.

Last edited:
Gee Shrubnose, are you accusing me of the same thing you did throughout the Bush administration and now on occasion? You exhibit that by the very name you use to post here daily. I'm just showing the truth of what this administration has been doing. But maybe you just happen to forget all the things you posts about G.W. Bush AKA Shrub.

I forget nothing.

What I may or may not have said in the past is not a license for you to spew incoherent drivel because you don't like the man who the majority of American voters put in the White House.

By John Fund
07/12/2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama

I realize facts are kinda like kryponite to you, but: http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...al-watch-says-department-justice-unit-organi/

I forget nothing.

What I may or may not have said in the past is not a license for you to spew incoherent drivel because you don't like the man who the majority of American voters put in the White House.

I don't have any animus toward you or Obama per se. It's his ideology based upon Alinsky, Community Organizing, and his overall, handling of the American Economy, Foreign Policy, and lack of truthfulness I find troubling. Since I've never personally met Obama, I can only analyze his actions, what he says, and what he's done. I have found him to lie, be a racist, and have no interest in raising or protecting America, rather his actions have shown the opposite. I'm sure that on a one on one Obama would be a very nice person to sit and chat with. His politics however, leave me cold.

Incoherent drivel I don't use the lead of a political slur each time I post. My lead is Wehrwolfen, or Doc91478, not a degrading name toward a former president. My opinions are my own.

I don't have any animus toward you or Obama per se. It's his ideology based upon Alinsky, Community Organizing, and his overall, handling of the American Economy, Foreign Policy, and lack of truthfulness I find troubling. Since I've never personally met Obama, I can only analyze his actions, what he says, and what he's done. I have found him to lie, be a racist, and have no interest in raising or protecting America, rather his actions have shown the opposite. I'm sure that on a one on one Obama would be a very nice person to sit and chat with. His politics however, leave me cold.

Incoherent drivel I don't use the lead of a political slur each time I post. My lead is Wehrwolfen, or Doc91478, not a degrading name toward a former president. My opinions are my own.

You are welcome to your incorrect opinions which will have zero effect on future elections.

"Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

You are welcome to your incorrect opinions which will have zero effect on future elections.

"Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

But you do admit that your name on this board is used as a direct insult to G.W. Bush.

But you do admit that your name on this board is used as a direct insult to G.W. Bush.

Who do you think you are to ask me if I 'admit' anything?

You have a problem.

Time will solve it.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

By John Fund
07/12/2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama

Everything that Wehrwolfen posts is highly suspect.

You just proved the point. Judicial Watch submitted FOIA requests and were greeted with information that DOJ/CRS was sent to Sanford Fl. not to stop racial violence but to incite it up. MOSTLY TRUE.

You didn't even read it if that was your conclusion.

The answer was MOSTLY FALSE.

Judicial Watch’s statement contends an element of truth: Justice Department employees were sent to Sanford, in part to deal with community uprising, including protests. But they were sent with the idea of keeping the situation peaceful and calm, not to instigate or condone protests or violence.
That’s a critical distinction being ignored in this particular claim. We rate it Mostly False

You didn't even read it if that was your conclusion.

The answer was MOSTLY FALSE.

I stand corrected. Thank you. I am in error on that point. I will read more diligently from here on in the future, especially "Polifact" that as I understand is funded by the Left.

Taxpayers Helped Sharpton Stir Anti-Zimmerman Anger​

07/11/2013

Race War: The Obama administration spent thousands of federal dollars to help the Rev. Al Sharpton pressure the state of Florida to railroad George Zimmerman in the Trayvon ... More »
{snip}
The Justice Department not only met with Martin's parents and the notorious racial arsonist Sharpton, as we reported earlier this week. It even helped them organize rallies against Zimmerman, who trial evidence shows shot Martin in self-defense.
{snip}
The purpose of one trip from March 30 to April 1, according to the expense report, was "to provide support for protest." Sharpton was a featured speaker at the March 31 protest, dubbed "The March for Trayvon Martin," where he agitated for Zimmerman's arrest.

[Excerpts]

Read More:
Eric Holder Helped Organize Sharpton's Anti-Zimmerman Rallies - Investors.com

Now why would the DOJ want to incite violence, or lynch a "White-Hispanic" for protecting himself?

You just proved the point. Judicial Watch submitted FOIA requests and were greeted with information that DOJ/CRS was sent to Sanford Fl. not to stop racial violence but to incite it up. MOSTLY TRUE.

Well, mostly false. CRS was there, however, not doing what you claim. From the linked article:

Armed with public documents, Judicial Watch said the Department of Justice sent the Community Relations Service to Sanford in the wake of Martin’s death "to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman."
Judicial Watch’s statement contends an element of truth: Justice Department employees were sent to Sanford, in part to deal with community uprising, including protests. But they were sent with the idea of keeping the situation peaceful and calm, not to instigate or condone protests or violence.
That’s a critical distinction being ignored in this particular claim. We rate it Mostly False.

Damn people trying to keep the peace. Let's condemn them...

Back
Top Bottom