• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oatmeal for brains talking about the ATF

This senile old fool belongs in a nursing home.

When I saw the headline, I thought tRump had spoken again. Imagine my disappointment. I don't recall the MAGA/Rabid Right screeching over the dozens of bizarre tRump outbursts. Now that's a guy who should bypass the nursing home and go straight to jail... :unsure:

tRump- the 'perfect' candidate for Club Fed... ✌️

I agree Congress should pass a UNC system that is free and open to all.

When I saw the headline, I thought tRump had spoken again. Imagine my disappointment. I don't recall the MAGA/Rabid Right screeching over the dozens of bizarre tRump outbursts. Now that's a guy who should bypass the nursing home and go straight to jail... :unsure:

tRump- the 'perfect' candidate for Club Fed... ✌️
Now that you got you mandatory Trump sucks rant out of your system would you care to address Biden’s continued mistake on the agencies name? Or any of the points Biden makes in the videos

Now that you got you mandatory Trump sucks rant out of your system would you care to address Biden’s continued mistake on the agencies name? Or any of the points Biden makes in the videos
MAGA whine- a few times doesn't make 'continued'. However, you like others dodge all the times tRump screwed up even simple facts. Old age, habitual liar, mental defect- which do you think tRump has since you see Biden's 'problem' so clearly... ✌️

Oranges

MAGA whine- a few times doesn't make 'continued'. However, you like others dodge all the times tRump screwed up even simple facts. Old age, habitual liar, mental defect- which do you think tRump has since you see Biden's 'problem' so clearly... ✌️
You could have just said said no you prefer to stay stuck on stupid.

Maybe We can send Trumps oranges to the Iranian people Biden supports during this war in the Ukraine

If someone is going to complain about a president mispronouncing something, a reminder is needed.

You could have just said said no you prefer to stay stuck on stupid.
That would be the MAGA mantra- ignore facts and try and turn a couple of mix-ups in an alphabet agency (how many does he hear/use a day?)

Ignore the Orange One's many faux pas. Pretend he wasn't a routine liar. His declarations of superiority to Generals, Doctors, Scientists. His constant flip flops.

Oh yes, pretend a few mix-ups means 'continual'... tRumpism is alive and well... ✌️

If someone is going to complain about a president mispronouncing something, a reminder is needed.
Oh Oh Oh Oh is this where I get to go to Obama “Corpse Men“. Then you bring up a Bush Quote and on and on till we are pulling up Washington mistakes

Oh Oh Oh Oh is this where I get to go to Obama “Corpse Men“. Then you bring up a Bush Quote and on and on till we are pulling up Washington mistakes

I guess if you don't want to hear about the bigliest mispronunciations ever, don't make fun of someone else.

That would be the MAGA mantra- ignore facts and try and turn a couple of mix-ups in an alphabet agency (how many does he hear/use a day?)

Ignore the Orange One's many faux pas. Pretend he wasn't a routine liar. His declarations of superiority to Generals, Doctors, Scientists. His constant flip flops.

Oh yes, pretend a few mix-ups means 'continual'... tRumpism is alive and well... ✌️
Hold on a second you are saying it’s just a few mix ups when Biden has a long and we’ll documented history of faux pas and dishonest statements and then with a straight face can accuse anyone else of ignoring facts. Save your hypocritical regurgitation of things you’ve heard others say for the circle jerk, your bullshit doesn’t fly. Stop acting stupid, hopefully it’s just an act.

I guess if you don't want to hear about the bigliest mispronunciations ever, don't make fun of someone else.
in the scheme of mispronunciations oranges doesn’t hold a candle to Iranian people

in the scheme of mispronunciations oranges doesn’t hold a candle to Iranian people

Lol, it does when it's 'oranges, oranges, oranges, oranges, origins, oranges'. Finally get it right but can't do it again. Its classic. Is that when they sent him for his 'person woman man camera tv' test? How did you feel about the airport runways?

This senile old fool belongs in a nursing home.

Pathetic. He's a stumbling, bumbling hot mess.
I can see one gaffe while calling the ATF the AFT, but twice within one speech?
Odd that the chief stumbler would call ghost guns an "international embarrassment". :rolleyes:

Hold on a second you are saying it’s just a few mix ups when Biden has a long and we’ll documented history of faux pas and dishonest statements and then with a straight face can accuse anyone else of ignoring facts. Save your hypocritical regurgitation of things you’ve heard others say for the circle jerk, your bullshit doesn’t fly. Stop acting stupid, hopefully it’s just an act.
You can back those claims about Biden up???

The hypocrisy is from the MAGA crowd. Suddenly they forget the extremely low bar they set of tRump when it comes to stumbling, mis-speak, mistype. It started from day one with the crowd size causing Conway to coin the term 'alternate facts'. So, who paid for 'the wall'??? How easy was the trade-war with China??? How many jobs did he keep in the USofA???

His gaffes- confusing the date 9/11 with the store 7/11. Confused Dayton Ohio for Toledo (mass shooting) Of course the already mentioned 'oranges' incident. Grossly inflating the number of Covid tests done. Covfefe is just too easy.

No, people make mistakes, alphabets are easy to swap around, you present ZERO proof in your the MAGA style argument... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom