• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OANN getting dropped from DirectTV

Let me clear this up for you once and for all. The speech I was referring to is political speech. The OP addressed it as political speech. Political speech is protected but lately there have been a number of companies that have decided to cancel those who do not support their views. There are special interest groups who want opposing views to be silenced in one way or another. This is very troubling because those who are of that mindset do not understand why political speech is protected. It is because no matter how disgusting you may find one's views if you do not standup for their constitutional rights then someday they may be finding themselves being cancelled and silenced in the public square.
OP did not mention political speech
Clue me in there -asking for a friend

Back
Top Bottom