• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oakland Streets Erupt Into ’12 Hours Of Non-Stop Chaos’; Homicides, Shootings, Sideshow Violence

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
OAKLAND (CBS SF) — The Fourth of July reeled into “12 hours of non-stop chaos” Sunday night with several victims wounded by celebratory gunfire, a homicide and a massive sideshow marred by gunfire. The night culminated at the sideshow, where more than 200 participants pelted police officers with debris and flashed them with hand-held lasers.

Embattled Oakland Police Chief LeRonne Armstrong told reporters that the level of violence and gunfire overwhelmed his officers.
Then there is this:
Looters were captured on video Monday ransacking a Neiman Marcus in San Francisco as thefts continue to plague businesses in the area.

At least nine suspects smashed display cases, snatched handbags, and jetted out of the building before law enforcement arrived to the scene at about 6 p.m., according to footage. The suspects were seen running out of the store with their hands full of merchandise before entering an apparent getaway car that sped off down a busy intersection.

So, what was the event to set them off over July 4th?

Were they the usual suspects?You know.Amish and Mormons and elderly white women

We now have a Chicago gun violence thread and an Oakland gun violence thread. I think those two together, on an annual basis, come to around 5 or 6% (off the top of my head for 2019) of all gun violence in our country.

Where are the other threads? Why only huge population centers and not the per capita leaders like Alaska, Mississippi, Wyoming, New Mexico, Alabama?

Last edited:
@j-mac but insurrection is cool, huh?

(and before anyone takes the moronic shot they're lined up for, no, that is not whattaboutism. That's just "i'm not listening to it from you." Criminals are bad and should be in jail, provided they are constitutionally convicted)

(and before anyone takes the moronic shot they're lined up for, no, that is not whattaboutism. That's just "i'm not listening to it from you." Criminals are bad and should be in jail, provided they are constitutionally convicted)
"I'm going to do a whataboutism but declare I'm not doing a whataboutism, and then have the audacity to believe I have the standing to lecture anyone." - Mr Person

Oh lighten up. I was injecting some humor. Jeez.
Leftists have no humor unless it's mean-spirited. Their Trump jokes wore thin years ago.

Normally it takes a couple of posts before a lib brings Trump into a thread that has nothing to do with him. Maybe seek some help?

View attachment 67341595
Well the man still likes to be the center of attention, even as a 1 term looser.

Leftists have no humor unless it's mean-spirited. Their Trump jokes wore thin years ago.
Leftist are just following Trumps lead. You know petty, vindictive, childish taunts.

Then there is this:

So, what was the event to set them off over July 4th?

Man...it is time I really consider moving. Way too many for sale signs in my east bay area...obviously its time to flee.

I love the leftist response. Pointing out the fact that black people are being murdered across the country every week by black Americans is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Little wonder the black American family and community in the major cities are so totally ****ed. Cities run by democrats for decades...and democrats dont give a **** about black Americans. They arent worth anything more than a voting block and political props. Oakland has been run by democrats for 45 years. All but one mayor...Governor Moonbeam...was a minority. You cant blame anyone but the leftists for the shitholes they have created.

**** em....you leftists built that shit...you dig the holes.

(n)

Back
Top Bottom