• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYPD: Man Brain-Dead Following Random Rampage In Union Square

Rocketman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Witness: Suspect Vowed To Attack 'Next White Person Who Walks By'

A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process.

Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.

Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2′s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.

“I don’t believe that. I don’t know why that happened. He is very nice,” Igor Sapozhnikov said.

Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.

Union Square Rampage Leaves Man Brain Dead At Bellevue « CBS New York

"What will Obama inject to this incident?"

That's terrible. I hope they punish the **** out of the perpetrator. What does this have to do with Obama though?

That's terrible. I hope they punish the **** out of the perpetrator. What does this have to do with Obama though?

I think many can't forgive Obama's "Trayvon Martin could have been my son" remark.

I think many can't forgive Obama's "Trayvon Martin could have been my son" remark.

Well I do agree that Obama definitely should keep out of local law enforcement issues. He does have a tendency to step in it when he neglects TOTUS (Teleprompter Of The US)

You mean the many who hated him long before that?

I understand why he did it. But I think it was inappropriate. I don't think one had to hate Obama to find the remark inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom