• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYPD: Man Brain-Dead Following Random Rampage In Union Square

No matter what color your skin is there will always be people who are a bit crazy .

so when a black commits a crime against a white it has nothing to do with the color of his skin even though it was perfectly clear he has racially motives, but when ever a white commits a violent act against a back it has everything to do with the color of their skin, and it is always racially motivated even when there is no evidence to prove as much

Why do you think black people commit a
disproportionate amount of crime? Do you think it's genetic?

And why is the right wing so obsessed with Jackson and Sharpton?

It's obviously Bush's fault, or the White mans fault or the GOPs fault.

I would be GLAD to enlighten you on the reason for the disproportionate amount of crime among blacks.

Liberal Democrat policies that have enabled Generational dependency and the destruction of the black family.

Also some behavioral predisposition not towards crime, but towards compulsion, and impulsive acts.

Your'e Welcome.

Yeah, my bad. Sounds like an Asian :lamo

Asians can't be American? The fact is that you don't know the skin color but instead made it up in order to supply a narrative. Same with you using the term "savages", which was another huge stretch.

You would never have guessed that George Zimmerman was Hispanic.

That's true. When it came to reporting about the response on 9/11, the media did a fairly good job. The Kitty Genovese story, not so much.

What many people don't realize is how the Kitty Genovese story was hyped up. While many people did hear her shouts, nearly all of them thought it was just some kids playing around. Very few realized something bad was going down.

Your source please?

Have you ever read the Harlan Ellison story inspired by the Genovese murder? The Whimper Of Whipped Dogs

Asians can't be American? The fact is that you don't know the skin color but instead made it up in order to supply a narrative. Same with you using the term "savages", which was another huge stretch.

You would never have guessed that George Zimmerman was Hispanic.

I have no doubt that Nikolaos Katsos is either Asian or black. :roll:

So, Sharpton and Jackson are more or less financially successful than you are? Isn't that the American dream? Aren't these the "wealth creators" who will trickle down on the common man? If you could figure out how to make money using whites as your topic, would you?

If you think feeding racism is a good way to gain wealth; then are you a proponent of bringing back slavery? Seems to me it's a lot easier to make a profit if you have no employee costs. And to your questions: I am wealthy but not nearly as wealthy as those two race baiters, and no - I would not want to give up making my money in a way that allows me to live with my conscience.

Blacks, unfortunately, are the least successful members of society. The problem is that people will try to view them as a generic mass rather than individually.
They might commit 50% of crimes but they also are disproportionately successful in athletics and entertainment. They currently occupy 100% of the Presidency.

Obama isn't black. Unless you know something about his White mother that I don't know. His White mother had a black sperm donor that played no part in his growing up. He went to mostly White schools, mostly White universities, took a job in a mostly White state senate, a mostly white Federal senate, and is now in a mostly white Executive branch with mostly white advisors. He is about as in touch with black America as David Duke, for chrissake.

And why is the right wing so obsessed with Jackson and Sharpton?

Because of the race baiting Jackson and Sharpton spend their days doing, people like this are gaining power and have the intent of doing great harm to Whites and creating a racial war in USA:

If you think feeding racism is a good way to gain wealth; then are you a proponent of bringing back slavery? Seems to me it's a lot easier to make a profit if you have no employee costs. And to your questions: I am wealthy but not nearly as wealthy as those two race baiters, and no - I would not want to give up making my money in a way that allows me to live with my conscience.

Obama isn't black. Unless you know something about his White mother that I don't know. His White mother had a black sperm donor that played no part in his growing up. He went to mostly White schools, mostly White universities, took a job in a mostly White state senate, a mostly white Federal senate, and is now in a mostly white Executive branch with mostly white advisors. He is about as in touch with black America as David Duke, for chrissake.

••Depends on the meaning of good. Seems like in America your wealth is your status and how you get it, by race-baiting or by outsourcing, by a Sharpton or a Limbaugh, that's the final objective.

••Oh, thanks for the update. I guess that blacks occupy 0% of the Presidency.

If Babbit was declared as brain dead from the EEG (thin straight line!) he may still be alive according to this new study. They found activity in the cerebral cortex (used for cognition) and hippocampal (used for memory) regions.

Whole life goes through your eyes after all it seems!

References:

Kroeger, D., Florea, B., & Amzica, F. (2013). Human brain activity patterns beyond the isoelectric line of extreme deep coma. PLoS ONE, 8 (9): e75257 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0075257; Retrieved from: Coma: researchers observe never-before-detected brain activity .

Because of the race baiting Jackson and Sharpton spend their days doing, people like this are gaining power and have the intent of doing great harm to Whites and creating a racial war in USA:

They should be very careful what they wish for.

..and it's funny/ironic.
obama's "father" was a kenyan with no ties to american blacks who descended from slaves.

Many negroes today act as if they just stepped off the slave ship Amistad due to their upbringing in a constant state of racial jealousy and resentment, but since obama is (more or less) "black" (and that's all that matters) he's ok with them.

••Oh, thanks for the update. I guess that blacks occupy 0% of the Presidency.

What was the race of Obama's mother? What was the race of the one parent that raised Obama? What is the race of the other parent he never knew? What is the race ratios at the universities he attended? At the high school he attended? At the college he taught at for a decade? What percent of his cabinet is non-Black? What is the race of his Vice President? This guy is not black. He is genetically half-black and raised 100% lily white. Anyone who says otherwise is a bald faced liar.

They should be very careful what they wish for.

I'm so disgusted with black crime in America that I wish that crazy Black Panther leader got exactly what he wished for. I have no problems with cleaning house, and am certainly able to protect my family and domicile.

..and it's funny/ironic.
obama's "father" was a kenyan with no ties to american blacks who descended from slaves.

Many negroes today act as if they just stepped off the slave ship Amistad due to their upbringing in a constant state of racial jealousy and resentment, but since obama is (more or less) "black" (and that's all that matters) he's ok with them.

Obama is about as white as a half Kenyan can be, and is an Uncle Tom puppet for the White power elite in Washington. I agree with some of his views, think he is a great POTUS, and think history will remember him quite fondly; but I find it laughable that people on this forum and in general act like the guy is your basic run-of-the-mill Negro that rose from the ashes of poverty. This guy is no Bill Cosby. He has been groomed for success like any other White politician since birth by a White family and White role models, and associated only with White peers.

young_obama_05_gallery__600x396.jpg

While a gun is useful in certain situations, I don't think it would've protected him in this instance, where he was sucker punched to the point of knocking him down and unconscious.

If he had used a gun in self-defense, there would not have been massive legal costs, jail time, or problems with Al Sharpton. It's only when the situation is murky that those things come into play. Like the Trayvon Martin, when it was the guy who used a gun in self-defense who was the instigator of the incident in the first place. That's not as straightforward as this instance. This sort of thing happens a lot in our country. No criminal charges are filed, no racist claims are made. Open and shut case. The man who sucker punched and killed the other man will be charged with a felony.

While a gun is useful in certain situations, I don't think it would've protected him in this instance, where he was sucker punched to the point of knocking him down and unconscious.

If he had used a gun in self-defense, there would not have been massive legal costs, jail time, or problems with Al Sharpton. It's only when the situation is murky that those things come into play. Like the Trayvon Martin, when it was the guy who used a gun in self-defense who was the instigator of the incident in the first place. That's not as straightforward as this instance. This sort of thing happens a lot in our country. No criminal charges are filed, no racist claims are made. Open and shut case. The man who sucker punched and killed the other man will be charged with a felony.

I don't think anyone said anything about that poor man having or using a gun. The negro picked the weakest, most unaware white person nearby ( a typical tactic of theirs) and sucker punched him.

Situational awareness and recognizing who the likely threats in the area are the best one can do. On a crowded city sidewalk in broad daylight the poor man was taken completely by surprise.
A day of reckoning approaches, though. People are getting sick and tired of negro violence.

I have said it once and I will say it again to you gun haters....As a rope is not the culprit when a man is hanged a gun is not the culprit when a man is shot.

What was the race of Obama's mother? What was the race of the one parent that raised Obama? What is the race of the other parent he never knew? What is the race ratios at the universities he attended? At the high school he attended? At the college he taught at for a decade? What percent of his cabinet is non-Black? What is the race of his Vice President? This guy is not black. He is genetically half-black and raised 100% lily white. Anyone who says otherwise is a bald faced liar.

Is is bald faced or bold faced? I never thought about that before.

So, is he 25% black with consequence of blacks occupying 25% of the Presidency? Now I wish I'd paid more attention to math.

Is is bald faced or bold faced? I never thought about that before.

So, is he 25% black with consequence of blacks occupying 25% of the Presidency? Now I wish I'd paid more attention to math.

The guy is White with a really dark complexion donated by an absentee sperm donor father. If you want to know what a real black person looks / acts like then do not listen to the POTUS and instead take a drive to Harlem, downtown Atlanta, or downtown Detroit and have a conversation with someone on a street corner. I know enough black folks to know Obama ain't a brutha. I almost snotted soda the day he said Trayvon could have been his kid. Yeah, if Trayvon didn't get nailed for robbing the school, tossed from school for using and selling pot, or shot while coming back home after buying the items needed to make LEAN. Obama makes believe he is black to get votes. Every politician needs an angle. That's the one he chose to work with.

I have said it once and I will say it again to you gun haters....As a rope is not the culprit when a man is hanged a gun is not the culprit when a man is shot.

Physics 101: Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people! Actually, folks should blame god for the bad design. Who makes living things with 80% water and then gets all shocked when a bullet creates such a wound channel and shock cavity? Design flaw. Someone call Jesus.

The guy is White with a really dark complexion donated by an absentee sperm donor father. If you want to know what a real black person looks / acts like then do not listen to the POTUS and instead take a drive to Harlem, downtown Atlanta, or downtown Detroit and have a conversation with someone on a street corner. I know enough black folks to know Obama ain't a brutha. I almost snotted soda the day he said Trayvon could have been his kid. Yeah, if Trayvon didn't get nailed for robbing the school, tossed from school for using and selling pot, or shot while coming back home after buying the items needed to make LEAN. Obama makes believe he is black to get votes. Every politician needs an angle. That's the one he chose to work with.

I know the "stereotypical" black gangsta type but I hope that you don't presume these monkeys represent everyone of african heritage.
PHILLY & BUG.jpg
This is my best friend and my best cat. Her Father was black as coal and worked for USPS all his life. Her Mother was almost as dark and Jamaican. For you to lump all blacks together is wrong and actually offensive.

If you think Obama is white, and that you are white, well...think of the implications.

It's just as important to choose your enemies, as it is your friends. It's also wise not to paint everything the same color.

Back
Top Bottom