• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYPD: Man Brain-Dead Following Random Rampage In Union Square

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process.

Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.

Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.

“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.”

Union Square Rampage Leaves Man Brain Dead At Bellevue « CBS New York

Just imagine if the brain dead guy had been carrying a gun. Mr fudge would be a dead national hero and the brain dead guy would be looking at jail time, massive legal costs, have to tollerate Al Sharpten calling him the racist and the media editing his words so that it would sound as if he had profiled the poor black guy

Just imagine if the aggressor had been carrying a gun.

Still obsessing over Trayvon Martin? Wow.

Just imagine if the aggressor had been carrying a gun.

dead is dead no matter if it was from a bullet or a fist i guess next you will be campaigning for fist control your going to be required to have a background check for your fist

I wonder if there is any way someone could openly comment on this latest black on white brutal, senseless violence without being called a racist.

One wonders how many of these black violence incidents are covered up by the liberal media, compared to the incidents like this that cannot escape publication. Why are they covered up anyway? Why not expose the black brutality problems that have become so widespread that they are breaking through the iron curtain of political correctness?

The tendency in thought, given the black on white brutality lately, is to comment on and try to analyze what aspect of the 2013 black psyche is now defaulting to the levels of 3rd world violence toward white people that we are now seeing. Certainly the race baiters, Sharpton, Obama and Jackson are contributing toward stoking the fires of violence toward whites.

The real conversation will begin when an attack is made on an armed white man that starts shooting back, similar to Bernard Goetz.

In the past, whites simply moved away. Moved away to protect their families and children. Now, to most whites, there seems to be no place to go to get away and the levels of frustration towards the disorder and brutality mindset are increasing exponentially.

Certainly these are logical thoughts for rational civilized people, but I fear the immediate reaction will be to shriek "Racist!" OK, what's your analysis without blaming the victims?

Last edited:
I wonder if there is any way someone could openly comment on this latest black on white brutal, senseless violence without being called a racist.

One wonders how many of these black violence incidents are covered up by the liberal media, compared to the incidents like this that cannot escape publication. Why are they covered up anyway? Why not expose the black brutality problems that have become so widespread that they are breaking through the iron curtain of political correctness?

The tendency in thought, given the black on white brutality lately, is to comment on and try to analyze what aspect of the 2013 black psyche is now defaulting to the levels of 3rd world violence toward white people that we are now seeing. Certainly the race baiters, Sharpton, Obama and Jackson are contributing toward stoking the fires of violence toward whites.

The real conversation will begin when an attack is made on an armed white man that starts shooting back, similar to Bernard Goetz.

In the past, whites simply moved away. Moved away to protect their families and children. Now, to most whites, there seems to be no place to go to get away and the levels of frustration towards the disorder and brutality mindset are increasing exponentially.

Certainly these are logical thoughts for rational civilized people, but I fear the immediate reaction will be to shriek "Racist!" OK, what's your analysis without blaming the victims?

you will have the a whole deck of race cards thrown at you if you attempt to have an honest discussion of black on white crime unless it is in the context of blaming whites for those crimes

People like this idiot are pathetic cowards, with not enough brains to realize he just assigned himself to a life time in a 4x6 cell.

Sub-human, not even animal.

As far as indescriminate attacks on whites by black(s) it's a trend that's typically isolated to states that don't support conceal carry.

After Zimmerman got off ( as he should ), I just let any idiot who felt I was an easy mark see the crisp outline of my G17.

Turns out the right to protect yourself makes for a polite society.

Here comes the hate crime, racist talk, guns yes, guns no tribe.

But with all those people why wasn't this guy pummled to the ground? You see a man randomly hitting people and the crowd doesn't jump his ass?
I personnally think in this situation you get a Free Get Out of Jail card and would be allowed to take all your anger out on this SOB without any legal consequences.

Just imagine if the brain dead guy had been carrying a gun. Mr fudge would be a dead national hero and the brain dead guy would be looking at jail time, massive legal costs, have to tollerate Al Sharpten calling him the racist and the media editing his words so that it would sound as if he had profiled the poor black guy

FBI statistics say that as of 2011, blacks commit 50% of murder, 50% of rape, and 55% of assaults; even though black males only make up 7% of the population. Sharpton, Jackson, and Farakhan should work on that instead of using blacks as a money-making tool. Sharpton is worth $20 million even though he owes the IRS a quarter of that in back taxes, and Jackson is worth closer to $50 million. Don't they have enough money yet so that they can focus on what they always said they wanted to? Equality among the races?

FBI statistics say that as of 2011, blacks commit 50% of murder, 50% of rape, and 55% of assaults; even though black males only make up 7% of the population. Sharpton, Jackson, and Farakhan should work on that instead of using blacks as a money-making tool. Sharpton is worth $20 million even though he owes the IRS a quarter of that in back taxes, and Jackson is worth closer to $50 million. Don't they have enough money yet so that they can focus on what they always said they wanted to? Equality among the races?

Why do you think black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime? Do you think it's genetic?

And why is the right wing so obsessed with Jackson and Sharpton?

Why do you think black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime? Do you think it's genetic?

It's cultural, and by claiming that it is always Blacks who are the victims, by Obama, Sharpton, Jackson etc., gives them an excuse to act out their hatreds.

Right wing? Why isn't every responsible person upset with O., J., and S.? Consistently painting Blacks as victims polarizes the country and does great disservice to those people who only want to get along in peace.

Here comes the hate crime, racist talk, guns yes, guns no tribe.

But with all those people why wasn't this guy pummled to the ground? You see a man randomly hitting people and the crowd doesn't jump his ass?
I personnally think in this situation you get a Free Get Out of Jail card and would be allowed to take all your anger out on this SOB without any legal consequences.

New York City is a universe of its own. That's what they like and that's what they get. This is the (former) home of Kathy Genovese, capish?

So, Sharpton and Jackson are more or less financially successful than you are? Isn't that the American dream? Aren't these the "wealth creators" who will trickle down on the common man? If you could figure out how to make money using whites as your topic, would you?

Blacks, unfortunately, are the least successful members of society. The problem is that people will try to view them as a generic mass rather than individually.

They might commit 50% of crimes but they also are disproportionately successful in athletics and entertainment. They currently occupy 100% of the Presidency.

They've only been officially "human" for 48 years. With time, they will see overall improvement. In the meantime, it's good to remember not to judge everyone by their race but by their conduct.

...and I could ask why the left is so fixated on Palin (not a candidate) and Bush (a FORMER President) and The Tea Party, a relatively minor sub-group.

Human nature?

because one reason the left keeps excusing their crimes as not their fault they are victims of so called white privilege you constancy make them out to be the victims. the left instills hate so to keep their vote

second reason with lefts war on poverty you made it acceptable and profitable for black women to be single mothers. Government took over the role of the black father and husband so a black male grows up fatherless and with no role in society, and with the constant drum beat of the left telling them it is all the crackers fault what do you expect.

New York City is a universe of its own. That's what they like and that's what they get. This is the (former) home of Kathy Genovese, capish?

So, Sharpton and Jackson are more or less financially successful than you are? Isn't that the American dream? Aren't these the "wealth creators" who will trickle down on the common man? If you could figure out how to make money using whites as your topic, would you?

Blacks, unfortunately, are the least successful members of society. The problem is that people will try to view them as a generic mass rather than individually.

They might commit 50% of crimes but they also are disproportionately successful in athletics and entertainment. They currently occupy 100% of the Presidency.

They've only been officially "human" for 48 years. With time, they will see overall improvement. In the meantime, it's good to remember not to judge everyone by their race but by their conduct.

...and I could ask why the left is so fixated on Palin (not a candidate) and Bush (a FORMER President) and The Tea Party, a relatively minor sub-group.

Human nature?

As long as we excuse their actions as long as we give them the escaped goat of being the ones oppressed as long as we keep telling them they are the victims they will never as a culture take reasonability for their actions

As long as we excuse their actions as long as we give them the escaped goat of being the ones oppressed as long as we keep telling them they are the victims they will never as a culture take reasonability for their actions
Well, "we" don't tell them that. Quite the opposite. Things don't change as quickly as "we" would prefer. I'm not offering an excuse, I'm offering an explanation. I hope that the ugly statistics will change.

There are always bloodsuckers where there is blood. Sharpton and his like have made a career of it. Too bad it's a free country and we can't order them to stop being assholes. But they are false spokesmen, they represent nothing but the most extreme.

No matter what color your skin is there will always be people who are a bit crazy .

That's a might old stereotype coming from an old man like you.

After Marten, 31, assaulted Babbitt, he attacked two men who tried to help the stricken man, and then challenged two responding cops, officials said.

Read more: Brooklyn man may be brain dead after unprovoked hate attack in Union Square - NY Daily News

And in a related story, a group of white savages attacked an interracial couple
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...e-attacked-leave-queens-bar-article-1.1430566

You think so? Should I have used a more modern version of THE BYSTANDER EFFECT

Yes, I'm aware of the phenomena. The idea that NYers are particularly vulnerable to it is inaccurate. If anything NYers are more likely to intervene than people who live elsewhere

Remember 9/11?

You calling ME an old man is very amusing.

I'm glad you got that joke

Yes, I'm aware of the phenomena. The idea that NYers are particularly vulnerable to it is inaccurate. If anything NYers are more likely to intervene than people who live elsewhere

Well, it might be a lie but if I repeat it enough it will gain a fine mantle of verisimilitude. 9/11 was not the same thing as Kitty's stabbing. It doesn't mean New Yorkers are mean. It just implies that they are guilty of assuming someone else called. On 9/11, I'm sure there were many calls but the two incidents are a bit different in scope.

Well, it might be a lie but if I repeat it enough it will gain a fine mantle of verisimilitude. 9/11 was not the same thing as Kitty's stabbing. It doesn't mean New Yorkers are mean. It just implies that they are guilty of assuming someone else called. On 9/11, I'm sure there were many calls but the two incidents are a bit different in scope.

That's true. When it came to reporting about the response on 9/11, the media did a fairly good job. The Kitty Genovese story, not so much.

What many people don't realize is how the Kitty Genovese story was hyped up. While many people did hear her shouts, nearly all of them thought it was just some kids playing around. Very few realized something bad was going down.

Back
Top Bottom