• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYC rents are in free fall, now reaching record lows

I think the vast majority of legal immigrants in the US should have their visas canceled and be sent home. The only reason for immigrants is to lower wages for American workers. Non working wives of American men would be the only allowance I would make. The US has 100 million extra people since the 1965 immigration act.

And probably the same thing in England too.
Clearly there is no need for me to clarify for you what I posted.

Why would they deport someone who was there legally? Most people only want illegal immigrants to be deported, unfortunately we get lumped in with the xenophobes who don't know when they crossed the line.

Priti Patel is currently deporting people who have lived in the UK longer than her parents.

"Dropped to $2,700 a month"

Daaaaaamn.

Priti Patel is currently deporting people who have lived in the UK longer than her parents.
If she is breaking the law, you should write your MP or start protesting in the streets. If she is following the law, then I suppose tough shit is a good enough response.

Trump Org is drowning in debt, much of it due next year. Without the presidency, nobody is going to bail him out, and Trump will go entirely bust! Rents if freefall is the icing on the cake.
He will say he's running again in 2024, so he will be able to continue to fleece the rubes... They will bail him out..

My house jumped to about $450,000 it was about $385,000 last year.. The wife and I have no intentions of moving, we're settled in, retired, and the house paid for.. BUT damn it, when I see online the price jumped this much, and Realtors tell us what we can currently get, I admit I paused and thought about selling..
Yeah that’s pretty the same thing here. I was retired thanks to Covid related downsizing at my long time employer but the house is paid for and I’m young enough to maintain it myself for at least another decade and I hate moving so I’m here for the long haul.

If she is breaking the law, you should write your MP or start protesting in the streets. If she is following the law, then I suppose tough shit is a good enough response.
My MP is a fanboi. She's walking a fine line of legality, she has a history of losing in court after the fact. She's the Home Secretary, chief law officer.

Back
Top Bottom