• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYC Firefighters Catch Bicyclist Who Sucker Punched 60-Year-Old Woman

Wh
We already incarcerate people at a higher rate then any western country. At what point will we wake up and see that it is not working?
When we keep the career criminals locked up and keep them locked up. Obviously keeping on letting them go isn't working.

Wh

When we keep the career criminals locked up and keep them locked up. Obviously keeping on letting them go isn't working.
All we do is lock people up thus creating "career" criminals. Our method has not worked ever and will never work.

Did it fail to meet the standards for BN- Non MSM?
It's one of those Internet posts that does not really affect anyone except the people directly involved. It's like my sister in-law who would not let her kids play in the front yard because of a kidnapping she heard about 3000 miles away.
unless you were trying to make a political point by posting.

All we do is lock people up thus creating "career" criminals. Our method has not worked ever and will never work.
Our method is to lock up career criminals and then let them right back out, numerous times, like a revolving door. And, you're right. That system does not work.

Our method is to lock up career criminals and then let them right back out, numerous times, like a revolving door. And, you're right. That system does not work.
You want everyone locked up for life? Great idea. And you call Liberals authoritarians.....

It's one of those Internet posts that does not really affect anyone except the people directly involved. It's like my sister in-law who would not let her kids play in the front yard because of a kidnapping she heard about 3000 miles away.
unless you were trying to make a political point by posting.
Depends upon how one looks at things.

You want everyone locked up for life? Great idea. And you call Liberals authoritarians.....
Where in the hell did I say that? I specifically said we should lock up career criminals for life.

Where in the hell did I say that? I specifically said we should lock up career criminals for life.
All "career" criminals as you put it start somewhere right? Lock them all up for the first offense and you stop the problem.
At what point do you consider them Career criminals?

All "career" criminals as you put it start somewhere right? Lock them all up for the first offense and you stop the problem.
At what point do you consider them Career criminals?
Now you are just being stupid. I never said lock them up the first time. I merely said lock up career criminals for life. You, on other other hand, want career criminals to keep their profession for life, no matter how many people are victimized.

Back
Top Bottom