• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYC Dems Run Trump Foundation Away, Ignore its Beneficiaries:Hundreds of Charities

he used the charity as a slush fund and got caught. oops.

He used the charity to make a MASSIVE DONATION to ANOTHER CHARITY..."OOOOPS!"

Confused about what a "slush fund" is? NOTHING IN YOUR WAPO LINK even REMOTELY MAKES THAT CASE....please cite the IRS documents citing the ILLEGAL USE OF FUNDS by the Trump Foundation...buying items AT A CHARITY AUCTION is not one....no matter how desperately you (obviously) need to pretend that it is.

He used the charity to make a MASSIVE DONATION to ANOTHER CHARITY..."OOOOPS!"

Confused about what a "slush fund" is? NOTHING IN YOUR WAPO LINK even REMOTELY MAKES THAT CASE....please cite the IRS documents citing the ILLEGAL USE OF FUNDS by the Trump Foundation...buying items AT A CHARITY AUCTION is not one....no matter how desperately you (obviously) need to pretend that it is.

here, have another link. however, if you ignore this one, as well, then i'm done with this exchange. i don't do alternate Trump reality.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/18/18146487/trump-foundation-charity-ny-attorney-general-lawsuit

here, have another link. however, if you ignore this one, as well, then i'm done with this exchange. i don't do alternate Trump reality.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/18/18146487/trump-foundation-charity-ny-attorney-general-lawsuit

I didn't ignore your LAST ONE, did I? I just USED IT TO SHOOT DOWN YOUR OWN BULL****.

The left hysteria outlet VOX, has not one shred of proof of ANYTHING, just left froth.

You don't do "REALITY" in any form, as your CONFUSION over the facts I showed you from YOUR OWN WAPO LINK, demonstrates.

RUNNING AWAY is your best option, after that public pimp slapping.

**** VOX.

I didn't ignore your LAST ONE, did I? I just USED IT TO SHOOT DOWN YOUR OWN BULL****.

The left hysteria outlet VOX, has not one shred of proof of ANYTHING, just left froth.

You don't do "REALITY" in any form, as your CONFUSION over the facts I showed you from YOUR OWN WAPO LINK, demonstrates.

RUNNING AWAY is your best option, after that public pimp slapping.

**** VOX.

you did nothing of the sort. since you refuse to debate honestly, it's a waste of my time. goodbye.

you did nothing of the sort. since you refuse to debate honestly, it's a waste of my time. goodbye.

I pointed out that the BIG PAINTING "SCANDAL" was ANOTHER CHARITABLE DONATION, this time to a CHILDREN's CHARITY, as YOUR OWN LINK WAS FORCED TO ADMIT.

Seeya.

Ohlook!!! More madeup bull****....please cite the "hookers" listed in the IRS accounting of the Trump Foundation expenditures.

Does the TDS DP left LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING?

I provided links earlier in this thread and never claimed it came from "IRS accounting"

Incessant harassment by the Sleazocrats running New York led to the Trump Foundation announcing its plan to dissolve ( in NEW YORK, anyway) in 2016. They are now going through with it.

I'm sure that the Sleazocrats cheering this, will be PICKING UP THIS SLACK...right?

$MILLIONS upon $MILLIONS donated to New York area charities and foundations:

Where Did Trump's Foundation Donate Its Money? IRS Documents Reveal Surprising Answers

The Donald J. Trump Foundation gave away $10.9 million from 2001 to 2014, taking a scattershot approach to philanthropy with donations to more than 400 different charities, according to a Forbes analysis of 14 years of IRS documents. Among the notable recipients: the William J. Clinton Foundation, a state branch of the ACLU and a nonprofit run by the New York Times, which Trump routinely criticizes on Twitter. Only $2.8 million of that money came from Trump himself.

The biggest single beneficiary was the Police Athletic League, a New York City charity that works with local police officers to provide summer camps, universal pre-K programs and after-school activities for children. According to the charity’s website, Trump serves on its board of directors alongside fellow billionaire investor Ron Perelman and New York supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis. It is the only charity that got a donation from the Trump Foundation every single year from 2001-2014, ultimately receiving $832,500, 8% of the foundation's total gifts during the 14-year stretch.

An estimated 36% of the foundation’s money went to roughly 100 organizations promoting healthcare, the Forbes examination revealed. The Trump Foundation gave more than $465,000 to both the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Operation Smile, which offers free surgeries to children born with cleft palates in developing countries. The foundation gave at least $326,000 to New York Presbyterian Hospital and $250,750 to its sister institution, the Hospital for Special Surgery, which is also based in New York City.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ments-reveal-surprising-answers/#788ccae37b52

Well, THAT'S ALL OVER NOW, DUNCE-O-CRATS...NICE WORK!!

But at least you got to Attack Trump...right?

Unsaved philanthropists are like the rich Pharisees inn the temple who gave much to be seen of men but never gave it all or gave sacrificially. Even when they want the government to care for the poor it is with other people's money and not their own.

I provided links earlier in this thread and never claimed it came from "IRS accounting"

I'd like to know what an "IRS accounting" is. Now an audit I understand. Be nice to see one on this "foundation".

More GLARING PROOF of the "DOUBLE STANDARD" of how the law is applied ….harass the Trump Foundation into leaving...IGNORE Sharpton's tax evasion, and bury this:

Want to see how a charitable foundation is used as a "SLUSH FUND" for themslves and their FRIENDS?

Learn FROM THE PROS:

View attachment 67246314

View attachment 67246315

$BILLIONS....

I notice your lower graph doesn't identify those non-haitian organizations.

Which could mean some went to buy water, for instance. Or other things/services that Haiti didn't have locally.

There's a book. "How to lie with statistics".

I'm sure De Blasio and the Leftidiot prosecutors (etal) will make up the charitable shortfall to the Police League children's charity, the Hospital for Special Surgery, and all the rest, right?

SOMEBODY will want the tax deduction.

Why did a judge allow the NY AG to bring this lawsuit if they did nothing wrong?

Why did Trump agree to shut it down if he did nothing wrong?

Are you aware of what he's being accused of? He settled personal lawsuits using this foundation as a slush fund? He contributed to political campaigns out of this slush fund? He used this slush fund to purchase memorabilia at charity auctions and such rather than use his own money or just donating to a charity directly? Alot of those dollar amounts that you are bragging about aren't "grants" or "donations". He would take money out of the slush fund and spend it on advertisements for Trump Co at a charity event and claim it as a donation. Or he would enter a charity golf tournament with foundation money and consider it a donation. He purchased paintings of himself and sports memorabilia with this slush fund. And I'm sure there are other things. This isn't the purpose of a charitable foundation. You should put the blame on Trump, right where it belongs.

Calm down. By now you should know that you can’t argue with “Fifth Avenue Trumpistas,” they are immune to evidence: “Honest officer, I saw the dead man pull the bullets out of Trump’s gun and shove them into his heart.”

Oh look!! Even more BULL****. Please cite all the FAKE CHARITIES in the IRS VERIFIED EXPENDITURES of the Trump Foundation.

Or just keep making up whatever BULL**** YOU NEED TO BELIEVE....

It is against the law to use charity money to settle for profit legal problems.

If you get fined YOU pay the fine. Not your "charity".!

Please cite all the "SCAM" charities cited in the IRS RECORDS quoted in the OP.

Or, just keep on making up whatever bull**** you need to believe, as is DP LEFT SOP.....

Ever consider that maybe they made some contributions AND scammed the charity?

Just for appearances.

I'd like to know what an "IRS accounting" is. Now an audit I understand. Be nice to see one on this "foundation".

No idea - you should ask Grokmaster

Incessant harassment by the Sleazocrats running New York led to the Trump Foundation announcing its plan to dissolve ( in NEW YORK, anyway) in 2016. They are now going through with it.

I'm sure that the Sleazocrats cheering this, will be PICKING UP THIS SLACK...right?

$MILLIONS upon $MILLIONS donated to New York area charities and foundations:

Where Did Trump's Foundation Donate Its Money? IRS Documents Reveal Surprising Answers

The Donald J. Trump Foundation gave away $10.9 million from 2001 to 2014, taking a scattershot approach to philanthropy with donations to more than 400 different charities, according to a Forbes analysis of 14 years of IRS documents. Among the notable recipients: the William J. Clinton Foundation, a state branch of the ACLU and a nonprofit run by the New York Times, which Trump routinely criticizes on Twitter. Only $2.8 million of that money came from Trump himself.

The biggest single beneficiary was the Police Athletic League, a New York City charity that works with local police officers to provide summer camps, universal pre-K programs and after-school activities for children. According to the charity’s website, Trump serves on its board of directors alongside fellow billionaire investor Ron Perelman and New York supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis. It is the only charity that got a donation from the Trump Foundation every single year from 2001-2014, ultimately receiving $832,500, 8% of the foundation's total gifts during the 14-year stretch.

An estimated 36% of the foundation’s money went to roughly 100 organizations promoting healthcare, the Forbes examination revealed. The Trump Foundation gave more than $465,000 to both the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Operation Smile, which offers free surgeries to children born with cleft palates in developing countries. The foundation gave at least $326,000 to New York Presbyterian Hospital and $250,750 to its sister institution, the Hospital for Special Surgery, which is also based in New York City.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ments-reveal-surprising-answers/#788ccae37b52

Well, THAT'S ALL OVER NOW, DUNCE-O-CRATS...NICE WORK!!

But at least you got to Attack Trump...right?

The funniest thing is NY leftists refused to let Trump shut the charity down when he wanted to and now all of a sudden they want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom