• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NY State almost finished civil investigation into the Trump Organization (lawyers describe as being as complex as a "Russian nesting doll").

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
That's the hope of his supporters isn't it. Just get down on their knees and pray that trump has made the corruption/law breaking/crime so complex that the average person can't understand it.

That why Fox has the idiots re-riled about a laptop?

:unsure:
hell, they keep the based pissed about everything so that when any Republican does the unthinkable (like supporting Putin as he slaughters white folk) it's still better than the alternative.

it's pretty genius.

2017 Breaking News: Trump to be indicted any day now

of course its complex. The Con man has employed every trick in the book to hide his crimes, time and time again, another reason this is taking forever!

I guess you had to post something.

Trump has had one foot in prison for the last 6 years, but has not set one foot in a courtroom that entire time.

I can only assume that with the "Russian nesting doll" discovery, his indictment should follow any day now.

Isn't a lack of evidence the only thing standing between you and political nirvana? Maybe this is "the big one".

Trump has had one foot in prison for the last 6 years, but has not set one foot in a courtroom that entire time.

I can only assume that with the "Russian nesting doll" discovery, his indictment should follow any day now.

Isn't a lack of evidence the only thing standing between you and political nirvana? Maybe this is "the big one".
please explain this please:
there is no "likely" about it at all. Trump is a master at avoiding criminal charges, for now.

there is no "likely" about it at all. Trump is a master at avoiding criminal charges, for now.

Has his foot entered a courtroom in the matter?

With the Russian nesting doll bombshell, it could be any day now.

or this:

Has his foot entered a courtroom in the matter?

With the Russian nesting doll bombshell, it could be any day now.
no because he is currently in contempt, for some reason, how many times over now? I forget.

no because he is currently in contempt, for some reason, how many times over now? I forget.

Sounds serious. The Russian nesting dolls should blow it wide open.

or this:

Wow...48 crimes. One would think a prosecutor could bring at least one of them into a courtroom.

What do suppose the reason is? Could it be a lack of evidence, or is it that liberal prosecutors are really racist nazis?

Trump has had one foot in prison for the last 6 years
Not for this investigation.

But I realize that crook is your hero. So you have to say something.

Back
Top Bottom