• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NY police find live cat 'marinating' in car trunk

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I want to beat the living crap out of this 'man'. Then pour lemon juice over his open cuts.... then beat him some more!!!! :shoot

AP – In this photo provided by the SPCA Serving Erie County, Navarro, a four-year-old cat found 'marinating' …

Tue Aug 10, 9:31 pm ET
BUFFALO, N.Y. – Police say a traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.
Buffalo police say officers heard the cat meowing when they stopped 51-year-old Gary Korkuc of Cheektowaga to ticket him for running a stop sign Sunday night.
They say they checked the trunk and found 4-year-old Navarro in a cage, his fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers.
Police say Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered. Korkuc was charged with cruelty and released; his phone number isn't listed.
Police say he told them he was going to cook Navarro. Korkuc also told officers a number of things that didn't make sense, including that his neutered male cat was pregnant.
Animal advocates have cleaned Navarro and put him up for adoption

Last edited:
I have a suggestion for Mr. The Giant Noodle.
First, have a contractor build a basement for you. If you have one, good.
Second, empty the basement. Get a gun, a hammer, a knife, a loudspeaker, some rope, hooks, and a club (other weapons can be used)
Third, kidnap the man. Lure him in your house by calling him, then curse him through the phone, then give him your address. He will come to have revenge. If you can think of other ways to kidnap him, fine.
Fourth, prepare yourself to kidnap him. I have no suggestions for this.
Fifth, bring him to you basement.
Sixth, shoot him in his right foot.
Seventh, after waiting for three days and giving him only a small amount of food and water every 24 hours, crush his left foot with your hammer
Eighth, after another three days, cut his left arm and hands in any way you like with your knife
Ninth, after another three days, hit his right arm with your club continually until whatever time you like
Tenth, after another three days, install the hooks and rope so you can hang him upside down and you can club him in whatever form you like

After following these steps, you can do whatever you like with him. When you feel bored, then torture him with other methods and weapons. When you feel like cursing and berating someone, get the loudspeaker, then shout at him with it, using swear words and profanity, and other kinds of verbal torture. You could have your own version of Room 101 and find out his worst fear, and have him confront it while you watch him scream, cry, and beg. I think you will find it entertaining

Second, empty the basement. Get a gun, a hammer, a knife, a loudspeaker, some rope, hooks, and a club (other weapons can be used)
Third, kidnap the man. Lure him in your house by calling him, then curse him through the phone, then give him your address. He will come to have revenge. If you can think of other ways to kidnap him, fine.
Seventh, after waiting for three days and giving him only a small amount of food and water every 24 hours, crush his left foot with your hammer
Eighth, after another three days, cut his left arm and hands in any way you like with your knife
Ninth, after another three days, hit his right arm with your club continually until whatever time you like
Tenth, after another three days, install the hooks and rope so you can hang him upside down and you can club him in whatever form you like

After following these steps, you can do whatever you like with him. When you feel bored, then torture him with other methods and weapons. When you feel like cursing and berating someone, get the loudspeaker, then shout at him with it, using swear words and profanity, and other kinds of verbal torture. You could have your own version of Room 101 and find out his worst fear, and have him confront it while you watch him scream, cry, and beg. I think you will find it entertaining

Wow...

Are you sure your from South Korea?

Wow...

Are you sure your from South Korea?

No, no. I'm a primative hermit who lives in the DMZ. I learned torture techniques from the North and English from the South. My daily chore involves dodging bullets, bribing soldiers to get food by the promise of giving information about the other side, marking mines, collecting berries and roots, and fending off wild animals (including the Siberian tiger) by shooting them with AK47s I stole from the North and K-1s I stole from the South. I use the computer often because I use South Korean soldiers' computers by blackmailing them with the threat that I will introduce North Korean soldiers to them. I usually sleep on the corpses of the animals and soldiers I killed. I find it warm........ and delicious. I recommend that you sleep and eat on them too

LOL - more like a 40 year old virgin still living at home. . . quite in the USA - far from the the DMZ or any danger zone other than said basement.

Back on topic: poor cat . . . sounds like the man is just clinically insane.

Dood is obviously bat **** crazy.... Marinades don't penetrate the meat of live animals.

Wait...what?

*takes cat out of marinade*

Its true :roll:

It probably made his fur really soft and fluffy though!

:shock:...... :shock:

No, no. I'm a primative hermit who lives in the DMZ. I learned torture techniques from the North and English from the South. My daily chore involves dodging bullets, bribing soldiers to get food by the promise of giving information about the other side, marking mines, collecting berries and roots, and fending off wild animals (including the Siberian tiger) by shooting them with AK47s I stole from the North and K-1s I stole from the South. I use the computer often because I use South Korean soldiers' computers by blackmailing them with the threat that I will introduce North Korean soldiers to them. I usually sleep on the corpses of the animals and soldiers I killed. I find it warm........ and delicious. I recommend that you sleep and eat on them too

:shock::shock:

I mean if you really want to impart flavor i ssuggest gavage to make some sort of feline foie gras.....

You ever barbecue a cat with the fur still on? It makes for an interesting crust. :mrgreen:

This thread is hilariously disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom