• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NY Governor's Race

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Oh my... this is going to be bloody like no other race... he wants to turn NY on his head and I just listened to him strip and rip the corruption in the state; both sides of the aisle.

Paladino is sworn to be a one term governor, and wants to clean house.

At best Cuomo will leave the race as severely damaged goods.

Paladino has a history of using Eminent Domain to fill his profits and has donated to Kerry, Clinton and Schumer. He is nothing but statist filth along with Conservative Party Nominee Rick Lazio who is a gun grabber. A real liberty candidate is Warren Redlich who has no statist tint on him. Cuomo will probably run on his record (granted very short) as Attorney General and win.

Both The rep. & Dems maintaining their status. AS USUALL, Its so old and tired to see the same political machines year after year- they wont do anything that ;but go along with the party line.

Paladino Is Taunting in a Letter to Cuomo
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM and MICHAEL BARBARO
Published: September 19, 2010

Showing no sign of tempering the combative style that helped earn him the Republican nomination for governor, Carl P. Paladino plans to release a taunting and belligerent letter on Monday that questions the manhood of his Democratic opponent, Andrew M. Cuomo, and derides him as a “king-designate” dependent on “daddy’s coattails.”

Asserting that Mr. Cuomo had refused to heed his calls for a face-to-face exchange, Mr. Paladino wrote: “Come out and debate like a man.”

“It’s difficult to understand why you, a polished veteran campaigner, scion of a political dynasty and king-designate, would fear a simple businessman from Buffalo, who candidly has never been in a debate in his life — except maybe in a bar,” Mr. Paladino wrote.

ROTFLOL... "taunting" and "belligerent"?

Paladino laying it out as it is in a no BS manner... which isn't what's supposed to happen; identifying the Ruling Elite for what they are. He shouldn't have to taunt Cuomo for a debate... what is he afraid of?

Said this is going to be fun to watch Paladino take it to Cuomo.

Last edited:
If Cuomo doesn't win by 30 points, I'll be surprised.

Please Explain

Redlich is a sketchball. Setting aside the fact that he's an ambulance chasing PI lawyer, his cybersquatting gimmick, wherein he gets candidate websites and then linkfarms (like with "christine odonnell nude") is just an indication that he's sleazy as ****. Not the kind of guy I would buy a used car from and not the kind of guy that I'd vote for.

I'm mostly joking about the green party guy, he just sounds so meek and mild.

For those who are interested in watching the debate; It starts at 7 pm and goes until 8:30. It will be carried live on NY12 and YNN. It should also be available by streaming on the Newsday and News12 websites

Redlich is a sketchball. Setting aside the fact that he's an ambulance chasing PI lawyer, his cybersquatting gimmick, wherein he gets candidate websites and then linkfarms (like with "christine odonnell nude") is just an indication that he's sleazy as ****. Not the kind of guy I would buy a used car from and not the kind of guy that I'd vote for.

I'm mostly joking about the green party guy, he just sounds so meek and mild.

So your telling me that your going to vote for Cuomo or not vote?

For those who are interested in watching the debate; It starts at 7 pm and goes until 8:30. It will be carried live on NY12 and YNN. It should also be available by streaming on the Newsday and News12 websites

So your telling me that your going to vote for Cuomo or not vote?

Definitely not voting for Cuomo, don't know if I'll even have time to vote come election day. It's not like my extra vote against Rangel will make much of a difference.

Definitely not voting for Cuomo, don't know if I'll even have time to vote come election day. It's not like my extra vote against Rangel will make much of a difference.

Yea but its for who will be the top douchebage in our state you have to vote. Even if you dont like Warren, he is the best choice.

Yea but its for who will be the top douchebage in our state you have to vote. Even if you dont like Warren, he is the best choice.

But there's no chance that a vote for him would result in his election, so it doesn't really matter in that sense.

I ain't here to brainwash folk like these other fools. I running for Governor because people voted for these dudes in the first place, already. I am here cuz the rent too damn high. You know you got people hungry. mamas can't afford to feed they babies. Why? You may ask why. Let me tell you. The rent too damn high. Barrack Obama already done a good thing. He own GM, he bail us out. But he too high up to see what happenin' down here. Down here, the rent too damn high. Barrack don't know that. We got to help this young man succeed where Bush wont.

Vote for me for the Governer, and your rent wont stay too damn high anymore.

Back
Top Bottom