• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nunes Has Pages of Trump Lies and is Blocking Them

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I totally forgot about this snake. Who wants to bet he is one of the indictments???

Nunes, a close ally of Trump, has gone to great lengths to twist his committee’s investigative power away from Trump’s ties to Russia and onto the supposed misconduct of federal investigators who were looking into Trump’s ties to Russia, from writing a shoddy, partisan memo that alleged the FBI improperly obtained FISA warrants against the Trump campaign, to traveling to London to try to get British intelligence officials to discredit ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele’s dossier on Trump.

Here's the real problem:

And the worst part of it all, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) told Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House” on Thursday, is that Nunes was sitting on real evidence of wrongdoing by Trump and his family, could have pursued the matter, and did not.

‘Pages of lies’: Democratic lawmaker reveals how Devin Nunes has buried key evidence in the Russia probe

He "believes". Okay.

I'll believe it when he trots his ass down to the basement, retrieves this information and presents it to the public. Until then, it's a rumor. (at least this time we have the name of the person starting the rumor)

FAKE NEWS! The God-King never lies!

He "believes". Okay.

I'll believe it when he trots his ass down to the basement, retrieves this information and presents it to the public. Until then, it's a rumor. (at least this time we have the name of the person starting the rumor)

I bet if someone said, Hillary Clinton hid documents from Congress and did nothing about illegal activity you would believe them. Oh wait!!!! All these people you are defending said that.

Risky Prediction No. 1275: In time it will be determined that among members of the GOP Congress Nunes and McConnell also benefitted from Russian and/or Saudi "contributions".

There will be others and certainly there will be Democrats among them.

Risky Prediction No. 1275: In time it will be determined that among members of the GOP Congress Nunes and McConnell also benefitted from Russian and/or Saudi "contributions".

There will be others and certainly there will be Democrats among them.

I can't tell if that pun is intended or not...

Back
Top Bottom