• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Numerous health problems more likely from COVID-19 vaccines than coincidence: VAERS data analysis

This is one of the reasons I refused the intense bullying vaccine campaign from Fauci and Biden. Harder they pushed, the more I leaned into them and pushed back.

I just hope we don’t have a rash of illnesses here among my DP friends.

I’ve been trying to sound the alarm.

Meh

===========

According to an analysis of data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), several health problems reported by people after receiving one of the syringes are caused by the vaccines rather than mere coincidence.

VAERS has been inundated with more than a million reports of various health conditions and more than 21.000 deaths since the vaccines were introduced in late 2020. Some experts and officials have downplayed the reports, noting that just because a health problem occurs after taking the shot means not that it was caused by that.

However, a deeper analysis of the data indicates that many of the adverse effects are more than just coincidence. Day says Jessica Rose, a computer biologist who has been studying the data for at least nine months.

“The safety signals being thrown off in VAERS are now off the map across the boardshe told The Epoch Times.

After this gets fleshed out I can hear Fauci and government entities saying "nobody made you take the vaccine"

(data from late 2021)

Covid-19 is only 1.6 times deadlier than the medical industry itself.

deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerYear = 251454

# Source: Johns Hopkins Medicine
# https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2822345-Hopkins-CDC-letter.html

deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerMonth = deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerYear / 12

totalCovidDeaths = 700000 # since 2020-Jan. [as of late 2021]

# Source: CDC
# https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_totaldeaths

totalCovidMonths = 12 + 9 # since 2020-Jan.
deathsCausedByCovidPerMonth = totalCovidDeaths / totalCovidMonths

deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerMonth

deathsCausedByCovidPerMonth

deathsCausedByCovidPerMonth / deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerMonth

(continued...)

But it gets worse if you factor in the deaths caused by the medical industry's pollution.

Now add in the additional deaths caused by the medical industry’s pollution:​

The environment matters less to Democrats than increasing corporate welfare to the medical industry. Democrats believe they have a “basic human right” to drugs whose manufacture dumps deadly, climate-changing pollution.

The U.S. health care system contributes significantly to country-wide air and water pollution, and hence, to pollution-related health damages. U.S. health care activities were responsible for 9% to 10% of national greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in 2013.... We projected that annual [greenhouse-gas] emissions associated with health care in the United States would cause [annually] 123,000 to 381,000 disability-adjusted life-years in future health damages... [Furthermore, non-GHG] health care-associated emissions... contribute to acid rain (12% of the national total), photochemical smog (10%), and respiratory disease (9%). Public health damages from exposure to non-GHG emissions were subsequently estimated at 405,000 disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) annually....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5922190/

The medical industry is deadlier than Covid-19. #Science

I don't know why this thread is posted under conspiracy theories. The Pfizer data is pretty clear on the abysmal ADR rate of 3%. The health authorities in multiple countries just revoked covid vaccine recommendations for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Meanwhile they were giving that cohort these shots for a year and a half now and calling people antivaxxers who refused.

The narrative is unraveling.

Even here in rural TN, everyone I know right now with Covid is vaccinated. And the majority here are Unvaccinated. Fact.

I don't know why this thread is posted under conspiracy theories. The Pfizer data is pretty clear on the abysmal ADR rate of 3%. The health authorities in multiple countries just revoked covid vaccine recommendations for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Meanwhile they were giving that cohort these shots for a year and a half now and calling people antivaxxers who refused.

The narrative is unraveling.
It got moved here by staff.

because the media, politicians, and pharmaceutical industry conspired to get us to buy pharmaceutical product.

It got moved here by staff.

Ah, I see the mass psychosis is still alive and well.

I've stopped trying to convince people, personally. It's like my tenure in the sciences ceased to be irrelevant. People will find out as people start coming down with mysterious ailments and sudden deaths, coined "sudden adult death syndrome." I'm hoping the effects on children will be the wake up call, but the psychosis is strong with some.

Nutters, sounding the alarm about nuttery.

But it gets worse if you factor in the deaths caused by the medical industry's pollution.

Now add in the additional deaths caused by the medical industry’s pollution:​

The environment matters less to Democrats than increasing corporate welfare to the medical industry. Democrats believe they have a “basic human right” to drugs whose manufacture dumps deadly, climate-changing pollution.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5922190/

The medical industry is deadlier than Covid-19. #Science
Great. Stay away from us.

See how that goes for ya

Great. Stay away from us.
Doctors or Democrats? I guess you mean doctors. Here is some of my experience with doctors; it's all public record:
AUSA BEVERLY ANDERSON. As for the court system as a whole, ... [MacGuineas] said he felt it was a factory for processing illegal aliens; is that right?

Racketeering doctor BARRY MORENZ. Yes.... It would be a very clinician that would say, yeah, well, that is probably just the way it is in southern Arizona.

🤡

Arizona-employed racketeers forcibly injected me with Risperdal, and subsequently DOJ-employed racketeers campaigned incessantly to force more Risperdal on me. Risperdal never even had been approved for the diagnoses I had received (wrongfully) from the government:

"[2013] Johnson & Johnson... and its subsidiaries will pay more than $2.2 billion to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from allegations relating to the prescription drug... Risperdal..., including promotion for uses not approved as safe and effective by the [FDA] and payment of kickbacks to physicians...."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/john...ion-resolve-criminal-and-civil-investigations

AUSA BEVERLY ANDERSON. In your opinion, Dr. Morenz, as a physician, what kind of treatment would be appropriate for Mr. MacGuineas?

BARRY MORENZ. Well, what I would want to do with Mr. MacGuineas is give him... Risperdal....

... The diagnoses rendered by the UPH doctors conformed to no professionally recognized nosological system such as DSM-IV-TR (American Psychiatric Association).

... Psychiatrist Marty Newman told me that he had the ability to manipulate the courts, and he asked me for a bribe. I declined to pay it, and Newman proceeded to make perjurious statements about me, to the Pima County Superior Court on 2007-Sep-17 and to the U.S. District Court (Arizona) on 2007-Oct-23.

... Psychiatrist Christine Pletkova exhibited profound impairment in receptive and expressive language functioning, which impairment interfered seriously in her occupational functioning. Communicating with patients is an essential part of her job, but she barely spoke or understood English. Pletkova threatened to have me committed indefinitely if I continued taking notes on her conduct.

... Psychologist Shawn Channel... testified I should be civilly committed for having emailed Vice President Gore’s daughter that I was glad Bush had won the Presidential election.

... Psychiatrist Barry Morenz argued I should be committed for having stated that:

• a U.S. Probation Officer had made false statements;
  • the Tucson court is “a factory for processing illegal aliens”;
  • some lawyers had done “the bare minimum”; and a judge was not “enforcing… an adequate level of attorney conduct”.
from my doc "DOJ corruption"

Bribe-soliciting racketeer Marty Newman, M.D. perjured:

JcaubRDV1diAMJJlJuVYZDWIF50iyEF-F6yOg9MpYEIBXUB5EfUJ_jmbdFlfr-xtXAenrwQZ5O3mx4hPYtS-4BHZh2U7PA-ikk17oIekjbe5IW_MhCA29qMPnPoAwh4SCiskVlRN0dzaoZj2yaTeEatpFyv6rivS9WOpzdFPNgyJBNd_lODrrhmx
from my doc "Mafia Operation: Criminal Conspiracy Committed by Employees of the U.S. DOJ, Courts, and Secret Service"
See how that goes for ya
Doctors have done far more harm to me than good. I have been avoiding them like the plague for years now, and it has been going great for me. My health has improved greatly ever since I started boycotting the medical industry.

/sacarsm on
Looks like Trump and his Operation Warp Speed was not all what he promised it would be........
or maybe it was. Who knows what Trump's ultimate goal was for the vaccine. :unsure:

Doctors or Democrats? I guess you mean doctors. Here is some of my experience with doctors; it's all public record:

from my doc "DOJ corruption"

from my doc "Mafia Operation: Criminal Conspiracy Committed by Employees of the U.S. DOJ, Courts, and Secret Service"

Doctors have done far more harm to me than good. I have been avoiding them like the plague for years now, and it has been going great for me. My health has improved greatly ever since I started boycotting the medical industry.
Good for you.

Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom