• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Numerous health problems more likely from COVID-19 vaccines than coincidence: VAERS data analysis

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is one of the reasons I refused the intense bullying vaccine campaign from Fauci and Biden. Harder they pushed, the more I leaned into them and pushed back.

I just hope we don’t have a rash of illnesses here among my DP friends.

I’ve been trying to sound the alarm.

Meh

===========

According to an analysis of data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), several health problems reported by people after receiving one of the syringes are caused by the vaccines rather than mere coincidence.

VAERS has been inundated with more than a million reports of various health conditions and more than 21.000 deaths since the vaccines were introduced in late 2020. Some experts and officials have downplayed the reports, noting that just because a health problem occurs after taking the shot means not that it was caused by that.

However, a deeper analysis of the data indicates that many of the adverse effects are more than just coincidence. Day says Jessica Rose, a computer biologist who has been studying the data for at least nine months.

“The safety signals being thrown off in VAERS are now off the map across the boardshe told The Epoch Times.

This is one of the reasons I refused the intense bullying vaccine campaign from Fauci and Biden. Harder they pushed, the more I leaned into them and pushed back.

Meh

===========

According to an analysis of data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), several health problems reported by people after receiving one of the syringes are caused by the vaccines rather than mere coincidence.

VAERS has been inundated with more than a million reports of various health conditions and more than 21.000 deaths since the vaccines were introduced in late 2020. Some experts and officials have downplayed the reports, noting that just because a health problem occurs after taking the shot means not that it was caused by that.

However, a deeper analysis of the data indicates that many of the adverse effects are more than just coincidence. Day says Jessica Rose, a computer biologist who has been studying the data for at least nine months.

“The safety signals being thrown off in VAERS are now off the map across the boardshe told The Epoch Times.

The Epoch Times

:ROFLMAO:

Meh

===========

You feel bullied by Biden and Fauci?

Seriously? Did you ask a grown up to give them a time out?

Meanwhile, in the non snowflake world. We have had enough vaccines to prevent excessive admissions for covid. It is a good thing to have a hospital that have a better possibility of having the supplies, employees, and space to care for patients adequately. Only someone living under a rock or bridge does not understand when the hospitals (and staff0 are that stressed....it in not only the covid patients that suffer.

But go ahead and whine about being bullied.

Jessica Rose, a computer biologist who has been studying the data for at least nine months.

This is one person's opinion backed by nothing and no one else. How dumb do you have to be to put faith in this nonsense?

No, he mentioned the source, not the person. Try keeping up.
Yes, and that source is an opinion. There's no analysis to evaluate. This "computer biologist" has not published any methodology or data. How can someone assess the claim? They just pasted VAERS data into a chart, and, what, eyeballed it?

Are you, American, aware that VAERS data is explicitly not causative in nature?

More propaganda by the same person.

How sad is that this many grown ups are still trying to run cover for one corrupt con man who steals money from people and is still lying about losing the last election? Grown ups. Grown ups are running cover for this crook.

Can you dispute the story?
oh "American" the reason people can ignore the Epoch Times, Zerohedge, Fox etc is because their dishonesty has been shown repeatedly. Lets review the article ( while ignoring the grammatical errors and using "syringe" for shot).

For example, myocarditis in teens is reported several times after the second dose than after the first. In contrast, after a booster injection, the frequency is significantly lower than after the first dose, Rose discovered.

This lie is so obvious, you didnt even notice. Rose discovered nothing. The issue with myocarditis is well known and documented and the article admits it. But the key point the article is making is if the incidence goes up after the second dose then there is a correlation. But when incidence doesnt go up after the second "syringe" its for unexplained reasons.

As for why the reports dropped after the "booster" shots, she said she has not found a definitive explanation.

The propaganda, lies and spin are easy to spot. You only have to look. And that seems to be where the problem is.

Meh

===========

I realize the graph below is completely beyond your capabilities of interpretation, but I think it illustrates the tremendous effectiveness of vaccines, especially those given less than 4 mos before the Omicron US wave.

From the FDA advisory committee on vaccines:

8FE75425-D91E-4B03-A7EB-3CA833569945.png

Meh

===========

:ROFLMAO:

Can you dispute the story?
Yes. VAERS clearly state that any submissions can not be independently verified and are thus no use as data.
Quote; "When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect has been established.
The report of an adverse event is not [emphasis in the original] documentation that a vaccine caused the event".

Last edited:
Analysis of Pfizer Documents Found a lot of Problems

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.
As shown in Figure 1, the System Organ Classes (SOCs) that contained the greatest number (≥2%) of events, in the overall dataset, were General disorders and administration site conditions (51,335 AEs), Nervous system disorders (25,957), Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (17,283), Gastrointestinal disorders (14,096), Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (8,476), Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (8,848), Infections and infestations (4,610), Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (5,590), and Investigations (3,693).

From the comments section :
My 14-year-old nephew was hospitalized in the Cardiovascular ICU at a CHOC hospital with Myocarditis after the first dose of Pfizer.

He was one of 8 boys, ages 12-17, in the Cardiovascular ICU at the same time with Myocarditis after getting the v.
There has been so many people effected by nervous system problems that I know that have never had them ! Until the shot
Those #’s are wayyyyy too low, as the process to report adverse reactions is also tainted.... Hospital groups as well as 🥼 are failing to report them as well as the site to report is documented to be skewed
What about Moderna ? I feel like these damn vaccines 💉 are making us sick 🙃 I’ve never had horrible back pain the way I do now ever since I got my booster 4 months ago I kept complaint about my back 🙃 I recently had an episode and had to go to the hospital for back pain but my entire 27 years of life I’ve been totally fine
My 23 year old friend got the jab and then suffered a stroke the following morning !!! It's terrible you guys!!
My best friends niece and mother of two children took the jabs and died of meningitis her brain was so damaged that she died. my family are dead or dying from strokes and cancer. This is Murder!

The takeaway from this thread

It takes very little for VYsky to feel bullied. Puts snowflakes to shame.

The OP does not understand the concept of correlation does not equal causation.

SSDD

Neuro disease after vaccine with Nikk :

Vaccine adverse events, German data :

Back
Top Bottom