• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Numbers don't lie ...Election was stolen[W: 91,168]

Re: Numbers don't lie ...Election was stolen

you too? Ok you need proof. Something you learned in college when writing a paper? Try that first.

is that english?

is that english?

Christiania,_glass_house,_august_2007.jpg

Won by Al Gore, if you ignore the fiasco that was Florida and just count the popular vote. Can you imagine the screams from the Right if Romney had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote? My God, the whining now that's taking place when their guy got smoked on both fronts is staggering.
LMFAO @ accusing Republicans of whining about an election which is not yet fully certified... while still bitching about an election that occured 12 years ago... That's real perspective, there...

Black man stands outside polling station, opens door for old ladies: VOTER INTIMIDATION.

But no, you aren't racist. :lamo

Right... that's what he was there to do... hold the door for the old ladies...

Do you wear dark glasses underneath your rose colored ones?

Clearly anyone with half a brain could see that was voter intimidation...

I suppose to you the Republican officials being forcifully shoved out of the polling locations that they were slated to work at was just generous Democrats who were trying to gift them free days off to heal, right?

Seriously?

It's not... learn the process...

U. S. Electoral College: 2012 Key Dates

Like I said... the ink is still wet here, and he's worried about people complaining about fraud and a stolen election... while at the same time bringing up his belief about voter fraud and a stolen election in 2000, which has long since been archived...

Right... that's what he was there to do... hold the door for the old ladies...

Do you wear dark glasses underneath your rose colored ones?

Clearly anyone with half a brain could see that was voter intimidation...

I suppose to you the Republican officials being forcifully shoved out of the polling locations that they were slated to work at was just generous Democrats who were trying to gift them free days off to heal, right?

Boy, good thing you're an 'Independent Centrist', otherwise we might conclude this was just another sore loser right wing rant.

Boy, good thing you're an 'Independent Centrist', otherwise we might conclude this was just another sore loser right wing rant.

yea..and your "slightly" Liberal as per your lean...

and you have no clue about the New Black Panthers..but shill for them... thats amazing

Well, if you ever posted on any of the international forums or the military forum or the history forum you would know why I'm 'slightly liberal'. But then that sort of stuff really isn't your cup of tea, is it?

You continue to worry your little head about the 'New Black Panthers'. It'll give you something to do. Those black folks are pretty scary, aren't they?:lamo

Well, if you ever posted on any of the international forums or the military forum or the history forum you would know why I'm 'slightly liberal'. But then that sort of stuff really isn't your cup of tea, is it?

You continue to worry your little head about the 'New Black Panthers'. It'll give you something to do. Those black folks are pretty scary, aren't they?:lamo

so you widdle Libs dont cry when we have just one widdle KKK member and Nazi at each polling station next year...they aint so bad..they will hold the door.

I dont care what your reason is for your lean..I just think its funny... Libs are a constant source of hypocrisy..

You obviously do care what the reason for my lean is, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. Good to see you comparing black people to nazis and the KKK, however.

You obviously do care what the reason for my lean is, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. Good to see you comparing black people to nazis and the KKK, however.

nice try ... laughable
again this is a New Black Panther member... a hostile violent group that Holder was to prosecute but didnt last election..

but you went "lame" and tried to say its "just a black person"...

Nice try.,....you got nothing but lies..

nice try ... laughable
again this is a New Black Panther member... a hostile violent group that Holder was to prosecute but didnt last election..

Are you actually complaining about a black guy from the black panthers opening doors for people in one place when your guy lost so big? Come on, this was not even close. yes, there might be some bl;ack panthers in the world you may have to see in your lifetime. You may even have one hold the door for you when walking into a public place. No, you are not guaranteed freedom from ever seeing the black panther party, or from having to walk around one anywhere in the constitution. So buck up and walk around the scary black man. That is something that is going to happen to white people across the country, and yes it will even happen in polling places now that we allow black people the vote. There are no white only voting booths.

300,000 people voting for republican congressmen and not voting for the republican candidate .......?????you think this is legit? come on ....be honest !!!!!

Yea, why should they vote for someone who was born in Kenya, sleeps with Mao Tse Tung's Red Book at night, has a statue of Adolph Hitler in the Oval Office that he prays to, who hates America so much he wants to destroy it and replace it with an Islamic Caliphate, and has a mission in life to make Baby Jesus cry?

Damn, you speak the truth, so watch out. Obama is coming for you, and before you can say "Jack Robinson", he will have you interred in one of those FEMA camps he is planning for all those true blue Americans like yourself that he hates so much.

Be very afraid. :mrgreen:

Are you actually complaining about a black guy from the black panthers opening doors for people in one place when your guy lost so big? Come on, this was not even close. yes, there might be some bl;ack panthers in the world you may have to see in your lifetime. You may even have one hold the door for you when walking into a public place. No, you are not guaranteed freedom from ever seeing the black panther party, or from having to walk around one anywhere in the constitution. So buck up and walk around the scary black man. That is something that is going to happen to white people across the country, and yes it will even happen in polling places now that we allow black people the vote. There are no white only voting booths.

make sure to smile to the nice KKK member and or Nazi opening the door for old white ladies...

Moderator's Warning:
Cease with the personal attacks or else.

nice try ... laughable

How many people has the NBPP lynched? Put in a gas chamber?

Ok. Thought so.

How many people has the NBPP lynched? Put in a gas chamber?

Ok. Thought so.

Well to be fair, the "Nazis" around today in America aren't organized and most haven't lynched or put anyone in the gas chambers either.

Frankly if I saw someone with a swatzika (spelling off I'm sure) on their arm opening doors for people I wouldn't be concerned either.

so far i have done the numbers for 4 of the swing states ...and the results are shocking.....

NEVER BEFORE HAS THERE BEEN MORE VOTES FOR CONGRESSMEN
THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!!

Florida vote tally for congressional seats by party

(there were 2 uncontested districts, these vote totals will be added to the final tally)

republican 3,805,855

democrat 3,494,131

Florida votes for president in the same districts

Romney 3,502,413

Obama 3,532,998

Are we supposed to believe that 303,442 people voted for

republican congressmen and not Mitt Romney?

so lets say that these people did vote for Romney

(which i find very likely),the final tally is as follows

Romney 4,465,616

Obama 4,236,032

` ROMNEY WINS !!!!!!

This is more proof ...stolen election

I used the vote Tally Data from Politico.com

on November 11, 2012

PENNSYLVANIA FRAUD UPDATE
THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!

Pennsylvania vote tally for congressional seats by party

republican 2,850,537

democrat 2,722,560

Pennsylvania votes for president

Romney 2,619,583

Obama 2,907,448

Are we supposed to believe that 230,954 people voted for

on November 13, 2012

THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTIONS....EVER!!!!

OHIO vote tally for congressional seats by party

(there were two uncontested districts)

republican 2,315,250

democrat 2,065,841

OHIO votes for president in the same districts

Romney 2,226,274

Obama 2,184,070

Are we supposed to believe that 88,976 people voted for

on November 11, 2012

IN PREVIOUS ELECTIONS THERE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE VOTES
FOR CONGRESSMEN THAN FOR PRESIDENT ......EVER

Virginia vote tally for congressional seats by party

republican 1,833,934

democrat 1,736,164

Virginia votes for president

Romney 1,789,618

Obama 1,905,528

Are we supposed to believe that 44,316 people voted for

so lets say that these votes were switched through electronic

voter fraud ...thats a 88,632 vote swing ...Add in the absentee military vote and it is definitely enough to

warrant investigation and Recount..i have no doubt Virginia

should be a Romney win.....

Been there done that or are we to forget the uncounted votes in Florida during the 2000 election.
The wrong polls of course then it was just a bunch of sore losers but ... WAIT A MINUTE? Is this like DE'JE VU?:peace

Been there done that or are we to forget the uncounted votes in Florida during the 2000 election.
The wrong polls of course then it was just a bunch of sore losers but ... WAIT A MINUTE? Is this like DE'JE VU?:peace

I take it you didn't read the thread. His math was off.

make sure to smile to the nice KKK member and or Nazi opening the door for old white ladies...

Just as long as they don't mind being mocked by a bunch of clowns. It is america, and if they want to hold the door for little old ladies then feel free. But if that is why they are there, then they can do what the black panther does in reverse and hold it for the little old black ladies too. You see, that is the difference, they would never lower themselves to be in a position to hold the door for black people. if they were put into that position they would have to be tossed out because they would actually try and physically prevent black people from getting in. The black panther did not stand in anyone's way, nor did he even talk to many aside from what seems to be saying you are welcome. The black panthers did not try to pass laws to prevent white people from voting like the white supremists did with black people.

There is a huge difference between what the black panthers do and what the white supremists do.

Just as long as they don't mind being mocked by a bunch of clowns. It is america, and if they want to hold the door for little old ladies then feel free. But if that is why they are there, then they can do what the black panther does in reverse and hold it for the little old black ladies too. You see, that is the difference, they would never lower themselves to be in a position to hold the door for black people. if they were put into that position they would have to be tossed out because they would actually try and physically prevent black people from getting in. The black panther did not stand in anyone's way, nor did he even talk to many aside from what seems to be saying you are welcome. The black panthers did not try to pass laws to prevent white people from voting like the white supremists did with black people.

There is a huge difference between what the black panthers do and what the white supremists do.

did he have a weapon?... last year they carried clubs...

there is no difference except you dont make any sense, and are covering for your Lib agenda...

did he have a weapon?... last year they carried clubs...

there is no difference except you dont make any sense, and are covering for your Lib agenda...

Hmmm, so if the black man was not carrying a club then you do not have an issue? Well then you don't have an issue considering the one black man they found in Philly was not carrying a club. Nope, didn't happen this year so you need to come up with a better excuse.

Oh and....

I thought you like the right to bear arms? Oh, is it just white people who should be allowed to bear arms then? I am asking because it seems to me you have just gotten a double standard here and shown us that you are all for non-concealed weapons, but that is until a black man carries a club.

Back
Top Bottom