• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Numbers don't lie ...Election was stolen[W: 91,168]

Re: Numbers don't lie ...Election was stolen

You mind posting a link to where you're getting your numbers from?

Here are my numbers ...

House: 7,510,540
President: 8,459,097

I don't see any sites breaking down presidential votes in Florida by district.

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Here's an interesting fact: I live in Florida and I didn't even have an opportunity to vote for my House representive in this election because it wasn't on the ballot. I'll be damned if I understand why, but they claim that it has something to do with redistricting.

so far i have done the numbers for 4 of the swing states ...and the results are shocking.....

NEVER BEFORE HAS THERE BEEN MORE VOTES FOR CONGRESSMEN
THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!!

Florida vote tally for congressional seats by party

(there were 2 uncontested districts, these vote totals will be added to the final tally)

republican 3,805,855

democrat 3,494,131

Florida votes for president in the same districts

Romney 3,502,413

Obama 3,532,998

Are we supposed to believe that 303,442 people voted for

republican congressmen and not Mitt Romney?

so lets say that these people did vote for Romney

(which i find very likely),the final tally is as follows

Romney 4,465,616

Obama 4,236,032

` ROMNEY WINS !!!!!!

This is more proof ...stolen election

I used the vote Tally Data from Politico.com

on November 11, 2012

PENNSYLVANIA FRAUD UPDATE
THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!

Pennsylvania vote tally for congressional seats by party

republican 2,850,537

democrat 2,722,560

Pennsylvania votes for president

Romney 2,619,583

Obama 2,907,448

Are we supposed to believe that 230,954 people voted for

on November 13, 2012

THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTIONS....EVER!!!!

OHIO vote tally for congressional seats by party

(there were two uncontested districts)

republican 2,315,250

democrat 2,065,841

OHIO votes for president in the same districts

Romney 2,226,274

Obama 2,184,070

Are we supposed to believe that 88,976 people voted for

on November 11, 2012

IN PREVIOUS ELECTIONS THERE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE VOTES
FOR CONGRESSMEN THAN FOR PRESIDENT ......EVER

Virginia vote tally for congressional seats by party

republican 1,833,934

democrat 1,736,164

Virginia votes for president

Romney 1,789,618

Obama 1,905,528

Are we supposed to believe that 44,316 people voted for

so lets say that these votes were switched through electronic

voter fraud ...thats a 88,632 vote swing ...Add in the absentee military vote and it is definitely enough to

warrant investigation and Recount..i have no doubt Virginia

should be a Romney win.....

Stop obsessing over the numbers and please move on.

Case and point, my step-daughter who voted for the first time (she's 22) informed me that although she voted for state races, she didn't cast a vote for the presidency.

I took a different approach; I voted;

Libertarian for president
Local & Federal races with 2 or more candidates; Let's just say a certain French, Catholic, 16th century philosopher got votes for a lot of different offices.
Local races that were uncontested; If they are the only person willing to do the job, they deserve it.

No ... we're supposed to believe your math sucks.

According to Politico, whose numbers were posted on 11/8/2012, there were 2,651,901 votes for Republican House candidates, not 2,850,537 as you wrongly claimed. In total, Pennsylvanians casted 5,425,767 votes in House races; and 5,596,499 votes for president (i.e., more votes for president than for the House).

And here's how I reached 2,651,901 votes for Republican House candidates (compared to your 2,850,537)...

District
Rep
Dem
Others
TOTAL2,651,901

Pennsylvania House Election Results 2012 - Map, District Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

thats still 32,318 votes more than for president.....this election was a scam ....you know it and i know it ...thats why your here posting ....you want everything to be done ...well i say lets take a closer look ....are you afraid of what well find? ....because that is what im trying to do by posting here .....i want to see some recounts ...because i firmly believe that fraud on a massive scale was committed ...i just do not believe the numbers i see...COME ON ...did mccain really get more votes than Romney ......do you really believe that? REALITY CHECK

Last edited:
thats still 32,318 votes more than for president.....this election was a scam ....you know it and i know it ...thats why your here posting ....you want everything to be done ...well i say lets take a closer look ....are you afraid of what well find? ....because that is what im trying to do by posting here .....i want to see some recounts ...because i firmly believe that fraud on a massive scale was committed ...i just do not believe the numbers i see...COME ON ...did mccain really get more votes than Romney ......do you really believe that? REALITY CHECK

You sound like the people in my party did in 2000 when I was pretty soundly embarrassed by their inability to accept reality.

thats still 32,318 votes more than for president.....

"NEVER BEFORE HAS THERE BEEN MORE VOTES FOR CONGRESSMEN THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!!" ~ driftervii

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

"NEVER BEFORE HAS THERE BEEN MORE VOTES FOR CONGRESSMEN THAN FOR PRESIDENT IN ANY PREVIOUS ELECTION....EVER!!!!" ~ driftervii

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Same method of thinking as the "liberal media isn't reporting on X!"

Their gut says it's probably true, so there's no need to check.

Same method of thinking as the "liberal media isn't reporting on X!"

Their gut says it's probably true, so there's no need to check.
No, it's not the same. This guy was screaming, "fraud," and as evidence, claimed there were more votes cast for the House than for president; shouting it has never happened before, so it must be election fraud!

Only it turns out his math sucks. :coffeepap

We should do recounts because some people screaming, "fraud," can't add???

Has the right found anybody to come forward in those districts to prove their votes were stolen?

Of course not. Nor, to the best of my knowledge, have any court challenges to the result of the election been forthcoming. You'd think that some Romney voter in one of those '59 precincts' that didn't get their vote counted would have done so. I sure as hell would if I'd been a voter there.

This is typical of what Republicans do when they lose elections. Fraud is by far the favorite excuse, but it's not the only one. However, when it comes time to actually march into court and produce evidence, they simply slink away into the shadows.

I'm sorry can you point to me the news stories where Romney won 100% of 59 Districts in PA or 9 of them in Ohio and members of the KKK were blocking polls and engaging in voter intimidation

You are willing to look the other way because Obama won. Just be honest.

Nah, you guys don't need the KKK. You've got Republican Secretaries of State to do the dirty work.

Nah, you guys don't need the KKK. You've got Republican Secretaries of State to do the dirty work.

How many dead people had to vote in order for Obama to win this year?

None. He won fairly and squarely without them in a landslide.

Over 3 million and still counting.

You sound like the people in my party did in 2000 when I was pretty soundly embarrassed by their inability to accept reality.

2000 was a much much closer election.

Maybe you should get your findings and math(???) on Foxnews, I am sure Sean Hannity will put you on the air with this information. :lamo

Here's an interesting fact: I live in Florida and I didn't even have an opportunity to vote for my House representive in this election because it wasn't on the ballot. I'll be damned if I understand why, but they claim that it has something to do with redistricting.

Same thing happened with my ballot here in MA...

We also had a question on the ballot, question 1, which has already been approved in prior elections... but wasn't taken off the ballot... and since they printed all the ballots they weren't going to take it off...

It's sort've ridiculous that in this day and age, that so many errors can be made on the ballots...

I'm sorry can you point to me the news stories where Romney won 100% of 59 Districts in PA or 9 of them in Ohio and members of the KKK were blocking polls and engaging in voter intimidation

You are willing to look the other way because Obama won. Just be honest.

Black man stands outside polling station, opens door for old ladies: VOTER INTIMIDATION.

But no, you aren't racist. :lamo

Black man stands outside polling station, opens door for old ladies: VOTER INTIMIDATION.

But no, you aren't racist. :lamo

you do know that what Bronson is saying is provable and a fact...

Bronson is telling you the truth..

Who ever said proof is in conservatives dna?

you too? Ok you need proof. Something you learned in college when writing a paper? Try that first.

You're still alive? I thought your head would have exploded by now.

Any new threads on Odinga coming soon?

No, it isn't. You literally saw one black man standing outside a polling station and not doing anything. (other than smiling and opening doors for old ladies) That man was a registered poll watcher.

If you think a black man standing there counts as being intimidating, you are a racist.

Even the people who recorded the video described the man as pleasant. Interesting how that never made it to Fox News.

2000 was a much much closer election.

Won by Al Gore, if you ignore the fiasco that was Florida and just count the popular vote. Can you imagine the screams from the Right if Romney had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote? My God, the whining now that's taking place when their guy got smoked on both fronts is staggering.

No, it isn't. You literally saw one black man standing outside a polling station and not doing anything. (other than smiling and opening doors for old ladies) That man was a registered poll watcher.

If you think a black man standing there counts as being intimidating, you are a racist.

Even the people who recorded the video described the man as pleasant. Interesting how that never made it to Fox News.

so one white man dressed in nazi garb or kKK garb is the same?

Back
Top Bottom