• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nugent Shows NRA is Filled with Racist Hogs

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Nugent. You gotta love crazy sometimes. Without people like him, we'd never know what those gun nuts are really thinking about doing with all those guns they hide under their beds.

NRA's Ted Nugent Jokes About Gunning Down South Central LA Residents Like Feral Hogs | Josh Sugarmann

"Lots of places have a hog problem," Nugent said. "In Texas, the hogs have a Ted problem." He described the giddy joy of shooting from the open copter with an M4 machine gun. "And four hours later I had 450 dead hogs," he said to loud applause. Then he added an afterthought that produced ample laughs: "And now if they would just take me to South Central. ... Okay! I kid."

Notice, his comment got laughs. Not boos.

I think Chicago at this point is a more target rich environment.

So the radical left anti gun crowd is now calling teachers, firemen, nurses, retiremed people, and even minorities "racist hogs?" After all out of the multi millions of NRA members you just labeled there are all of those and MORE you just inappropriately and stupidly labled to fit your radical agenda.

Nugent. You gotta love crazy sometimes. Without people like him, we'd never know what those gun nuts are really thinking about doing with all those guns they hide under their beds.

NRA's Ted Nugent Jokes About Gunning Down South Central LA Residents Like Feral Hogs | Josh Sugarmann

Notice, his comment got laughs. Not boos.

So the radical left anti gun crowd is now calling teachers, firemen, nurses, retiremed people, and even minorities "racist hogs?" After all out of the multi millions of NRA members you just labeled there are all of those and MORE you just inappropriately and stupidly labled to fit your radical agenda.

Why not, anyone that supports the constitution is an extremist.

Why not, anyone that supports the constitution is an extremist.

Especially anyone who supports the Second Amendment.

Never forget, those who support gun control are willfully on the side of criminals, and against that of honest people. To label honest people as “racist” is a tacit implication that a disproportionate number of criminals who will end up being justifiably shot by honest citizens are of minority races, and that of course, for this reason, shooting a criminal in self-defense is a racist act.

Especially anyone who supports the Second Amendment.

Never forget, those who support gun control are willfully on the side of criminals, and against that of honest people. To label honest people as “racist” is a tacit implication that a disproportionate number of criminals who will end up being justifiably shot by honest citizens are of minority races, and that of course, for this reason, shooting a criminal in self-defense is a racist act.
Uh, no. I'm referring to Nugent saying that after he slaughters hogs in Texas, he should take a helicopter over South Central and empty his machine gun on the people there. To which, the people in the audience applauded.

Ted had a chance to ride shotgun in helicopters back in the 1960's. There were lots of moving targets in the SE Asian Jungle for him to shoot at. I believe he chickened out of that effort.

Do you think Ted Nugent is real or he a persona for an entertainer? I just read up on him (thanks for the inspiration) and I think he's just deliberately obnoxious because it keeps him famous. Been a while since the Amboy Dukes days.

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uh, no. I'm referring to Nugent saying that after he slaughters hogs in Texas, he should take a helicopter over South Central and empty his machine gun on the people there. To which, the people in the audience applauded.

So one person = a statistically representative sample for millions. Got it.

Ted had a chance to ride shotgun in helicopters back in the 1960's. There were lots of moving targets in the SE Asian Jungle for him to shoot at. I believe he chickened out of that effort.

Why not stop with the lies and tell the truth. Nugent was classified 1-Y, eneligable to be drafted unlike the 15.4 million who were given student deferments during the Vietnam War.

Of the 27 million men who were of military age during the Vietnam War, 8.4 million served on active duty and 2 million served in the reserves or Guard. 6.2 million volunteered while 2.2 million were drafted during the Vietnam War. Pretty simple, for everyone drafted, six were given student deferments.

Incase if you were too young to remember, a 1-Y classifications was

1-Y: Registrant available for military service, but qualified only in case of war or national emergency. Usually given to registrants with medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling (examples: high blood pressure, mild muscular or skeletal injuries or disorders, skin disorders, severe allergies, etc.). Class was discontinued in December, 1971 and its members were reclassified as 4-F.

Why not stop with the lies and tell the truth. Nugent was classified 1-Y, eneligable to be drafted unlike the 15.4 million who were given student deferments during the Vietnam War.

Of the 27 million men who were of military age during the Vietnam War, 8.4 million served on active duty and 2 million served in the reserves or Guard. 6.2 million volunteered while 2.2 million were drafted during the Vietnam War. Pretty simple, for everyone drafted, six were given student deferments.

1-Y: Registrant available for military service, but qualified only in case of war or national emergency. Usually given to registrants with medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling (examples: high blood pressure, mild muscular or skeletal injuries or disorders, skin disorders, severe allergies, etc.). Class was discontinued in December, 1971 and its members were reclassified as 4-F.

Ted Nugent has himself stated he did everything possible to not be considered eligible. It's not lies if he himself is saying he did drugs, made himself sick and enrolled in a school to get out of serving.

Ted Nugent has himself stated he did everything possible to not be considered eligible. It's not lies if he himself is saying he did drugs, made himself sick and enrolled in a school to get out of serving.

That's what many said to fit in with their peers.

Most vets during the Vietnam war after their tour of duty would grow their hair long and deny that they served in Vietnam. Just the way it was back then. You couldn't even wear your uniform off base without leftist giving you dirty looks and making derogatory comments.

The truth is, Nugent was classified 1-Y. In 1971 that classification became a 4-F.

It's like the little lie libs like to tell about Dick Cheney. He was too young to get drafted when they were drafting those in their mid and late twenties and when they changed the law and started to draft 19 year olds, Chaney was to old.

I guess the way it works, if you got a R after your name, your forbidden to be classified 4-F or issued a student deferment.

That's what many said to fit in with their peers.

Most vets during the Vietnam war after their tour of duty would grow their hair long and deny that they served in Vietnam. Just the way it was back then. You couldn't even wear your uniform off base without leftist giving you dirty looks and making derogatory comments.

The truth is, Nugent was classified 1-Y. In 1971 that classification became a 4-F.

It's like the little lie libs like to tell about Dick Cheney. He was too young to get drafted when they were drafting those in their mid and late twenties and when they changed the law and started to draft 19 year olds, Chaney was to old.

I guess the way it works, if you got a R after your name, your forbidden to be classified 4-F or issued a student deferment.

You're stretching it. He himself stated he didn't want to go. He didn't serve and then try to hide his service. He flat out refused just like Cheney and Clinton. Cheney wasn't too young. He was eligible to get drafted and applied for 5 deferments.

Now quit trying to defend chicken **** draft dodgers.

You don't know. Do ya?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ted-nugent-draft-dodger-467132
In interviews, Nugent has provided varying accounts of how he avoided a seat on a troop transport to Southeast Asia. In a 1977 High Times interview, he claimed to have stopped bathing a month before his draft physical, adding that he showed up for the exam with pants “crusted” with urine and feces. “I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop,” recalled Nugent.

But while Nugent would subsequently disavow his defecation claim, he did cop to snorting a line of crystal meth before the physical because, “I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant’s face.”

Five weeks after the exam, Nugent received his 1-Y deferment on October 7, 1969. Nugent’s 1-Y deferment remained in effect until 1972, when the classification was abolished. He was then reclassified as 4-F, which covered registrants not qualified for military service.

In his High Times interview, Nugent recalled his glee at evading the chance to defend his country (though he mixed up the 1-Y and 4-F deferments). “And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F,” he said. “They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass.”

Wasn't he supposed to be in jail or dead by now ?

:lamo

Do you think Ted Nugent is real or he a persona for an entertainer? I just read up on him (thanks for the inspiration) and I think he's just deliberately obnoxious because it keeps him famous. Been a while since the Amboy Dukes days.

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally think he, like every other celebrity, has an "on the air" personality that is separate from their own personalities. It may be similar to his own beliefs, but magnified greatly for the purpose of ratings.

You're stretching it. He himself stated he didn't want to go. He didn't serve and then try to hide his service. He flat out refused just like Cheney and Clinton. Cheney wasn't too young. He was eligible to get drafted and applied for 5 deferments.

Now quit trying to defend chicken **** draft dodgers.

Like I pointed out, back then there were many who lied to fit in with their peers. Most Vietnam vets lied to their peers or kept it a secret that they served. How far do you think Nugent would have gotten in the music biz during the 70's if he didn't claim to be an anti war draft dodger ?

Either Nugent lied or the U.S. Selective Service is lying. I tend to believe that Nugent was lying back then.

Like I pointed out, back then there were many who lied to fit in with their peers. Most Vietnam vets lied to their peers or kept it a secret that they served. How far do you think Nugent would have gotten in the music biz during the 70's if he didn't claim to be an anti war draft dodger ?

So what you're saying is that he dodged the draft to fit in with the "music biz" and not to avoid a war that was sending hundreds a week back in body bags? You sir are expecting me to dig my face into bull**** and play along with your partisanship.

So what you're saying is that he dodged the draft to fit in with the "music biz" and not to avoid a war that was sending hundreds a week back in body bags? You sir are expecting me to dig my face into bull**** and play along with your partisanship.

According to Nugent's SS records, he showed up for his draft classification physical and was classied as 1-Y. He had no say so what so ever how he was classified.

Also in 1971 all those who were classified as 1-Y were reclassified as 4-F.

Now there were some ways a draft dodger could get a 1-Y or 4-F classification. I knew three individuals who were bonified draft dodging liberals.
They went 72 hours without sleep before their draft classification physical. During those three days they smoked a lot of pot and drank gallons of coffee. During the physical they would have high blood pressure.

But it's not that simple, you had to fail your physical three times. So they did the same routine three times before their physicals. After failing the physical three times they were rejected for military service.

Back during the Vietnam War there was still no way to detect THC in the urine or blood.

BTW: All three of these draft dodgers who were classied as 1-Y or 4-F became teachers or college professors.

Interesting that the easiest way during the Vietnam War to be rejected from induction or enlisting in to the military was just by saying that you didn't like girls. This was before society was indocternated that being gay was normal and acceptable and before they labeled people who didn't approve of anal sodomy as homophobes. But can you name just one person who took that route to invade the draft ?

Considering that during the era of DADT, Army and Navy JAG Corps believe that over 50 % who were discharged because of DADT were straight an arrow, they just didn't want to finish their military contract. Funny how society has changed.

Back
Top Bottom