• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NuffSaid here

NuffSaid

Not Conceding!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Howdy fellow forumers. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to debate, discuss, and make some new internet friends.

Coming from a place where debate and discussion has been reduced to lists of debunked propaganda. Not interested in that.

Looking forward to interacting with y'all.

Howdy fellow forumers. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to debate, discuss, and make some new internet friends.

Coming from a place where debate and discussion has been reduced to lists of debunked propaganda. Not interested in that.

Welcome...we have our fair share of Propaganda Princesses here but they are easy to spot and move away from.

I'm glad to see another reasonable, logical mind here. Welcome brother!

Welcome NuffSaid :peace

Welcome to DP

Welcome. But hate to tell you, its not going to be different here, the entire internet is flooded with right wingers that act like trolls (maybe they are), don't make an argument, deflect, link to the most biased, laughable garbage sources imaginable, and provide not a shred of intelligence and honesty. Unfortunately haven't found a forum that actually moderates trolling. They all just seem to punish those for getting sick and tired of the trolls

Welcome. But hate to tell you, its not going to be different here, the entire internet is flooded with right wingers that act like trolls (maybe they are), don't make an argument, deflect, link to the most biased, laughable garbage sources imaginable, and provide not a shred of intelligence and honesty. Unfortunately haven't found a forum that actually moderates trolling. They all just seem to punish those for getting sick and tired of the trolls

Yeah, I figured as much, but this site definitely has enough smart folks to keep the discussion moving forward. I don't mind trolls, they make life interesting to a point. And I'm enough of a veteran that I can ignore the ridiculous.

How'd you like to be on a political board where a response to something was "Trump is cool."? Can't debate that, can't discuss that.

So which Richmond are you from?

Welcome to the board! We welcome any real input and I am biased, but I think we handle disagreements better than most. Based on what I see already in this thread, I think you and I might bump heads a couple times and I look forward to it.

Dive right in and we will have some fun together!

I grew up around there.

Ah, cool. My wife is originally from Glen Allen. She did the whole go to college in PA, move to Philly, met me, had kids, and moved back closer to her stomping grounds.

Definitely liking Richmond. Being a beer aficionado, the beer scene is booming, and makes me happy, except for my waist line, haha.

Hi NuffSaid! Everyone can always appreciate new friends. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom