• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Nuclear combat toe to toe with the Russkies!' - Major 'King' 'Kong - 'Dr. Strangelove, or How I Stopped Worrying & Love the Bomb'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

So-called breaking news banner on NEWSMAX last night: 'Putin Considering Use of Tactical Nukes. Would Biden?'

So will the first plank of the new Repug platform be a nuclear war with Russia? BTW, no one will remain untouched if that should happen. If anyone survives, WW4 will be fought with rocks & clubs for control of the caves we will be using for shelter.

The Repug game plan is to make our President look weak & indecisive. Did anyone watch Repugs drool over lying conman Trump at CPAC last night?

Last edited:
So-called breaking news banner on NEWSMAX last night: 'Putin Considering Use of Tactical Nukes. Would Biden?'

So will the first plank of the new Repug platform be nuclear war with Russia?
Now that republicans have done a 180 from sucking up to Putin and telling us that we need to "rethink our alliances" republicans will go back to their strongman well and try to make up ground by pretending that we should be tougher on Putin and then act like their russian suckup past never happened.

So will the first plank of the new Repug platform be a nuclear war with Russia? BTW, no one will remain untouched if that should happen.
Hey, your story, your OP, your quote of Putin's thoughts. You tell us.

So will the first plank of the new Repug platform be a nuclear war with Russia? BTW, no one will remain untouched if that should happen.

Shee-oot, a feller could have a purty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff!

My quote was the thoughts of a producer at NEWSMAX, not Putin.
And that wasn't the point of my post, though I do admit that instead of "Putin's thoughts" I should have said your fellow American's (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) thoughts - so my bad there for that little imprecision.

I was in fact curious though how the OP could come up with such an absurdly asinine question, wondering if your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) will put a plank in their platform, wanting a nuclear war with Russia? That was in fact the prompt for my question because it seemed quite evident you felt you already knew the answer. So, do you?

Moreover, you seem to think your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) want to make Biden look weak and indecisive. I would submit this is entirely unnecessary as Biden himself has already taken care of that.

Finally - as to wondering if anyone else saw your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) "drooling" over Trump - - I seriously doubt you actually watched Trump, feeling as you obviously do towards him and some of your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer), because had you actually watched it, you wouldn't have seen even anyone "drooling" in the slightest.

Now that republicans have done a 180 from sucking up to Putin and telling us that we need to "rethink our alliances" republicans will go back to their strongman well and try to make up ground by pretending that we should be tougher on Putin and then act like their russian suckup past never happened.

Should Tucker Carlson ever be taken to hell, I'd invite the devil to dinner.

And that wasn't the point of my post, though I do admit that instead of "Putin's thoughts" I should have said your fellow American's (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) thoughts - so my bad there for that little imprecision.

I was in fact curious though how the OP could come up with such an absurdly asinine question, wondering if your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) will put a plank in their platform, wanting a nuclear war with Russia? That was in fact the prompt for my question because it seemed quite evident you felt you already knew the answer. So, do you?

Moreover, you seem to think your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) want to make Biden look weak and indecisive. I would submit this is entirely unnecessary as Biden himself has already taken care of that.

Finally - as to wondering if anyone else saw your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer) "drooling" over Trump - - I seriously doubt you actually watched Trump, feeling as you obviously do towards him and some of your fellow Americans (or the more derogatory "Repugs" as you seem to prefer), because had you actually watched it, you wouldn't have seen even anyone "drooling" in the slightest.
Repugs can all go to Hell & I'd gladly pay for their transport. Any group who idolize a fat conman are being led there anyway by their own means.

Back
Top Bottom