• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(NSFW) Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report

Harry Guerrilla

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my *****.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my ***** or I’m going to cut your ****ing throat.”

Gross as hell.

When things like this seem par for the course, you know that society has taken a turn for the asinine.

We as a society suffer a great cost when such vaginal odor is rampant in the streets. Surely there must be some government program we're currently paying for that distributes free crotch perfume to the great unwashed.

We as a society suffer a great cost when such vaginal odor is rampant in the streets. Surely there must be some government program we're currently paying for that distributes free crotch perfume to the great unwashed.
Perfumed crotches for the patricians, stank for the many.

Or soap ...

I would say "words fail me", but I even that doesn't accurately describe the myriad number of things wrong with this on so many levels…

Here she is, care to take a whiff?

melissaleewilliamsmugshot.jpg

Or soap ...
Not to derail this thread all the way to forums unmentioned, but isn't there a method used for internal cleansing of a nearby exit that might need adapted for use in this case?

The freakish dementedness of an occupant of hell's worst nightmares. WTF.

Here she is, care to take a whiff?

melissaleewilliamsmugshot.jpg
Even though they're still working on computer-linked devices to produce smell, I still think I can smell this female...from here.

I would have accepted the knife in my jugular.

Not to derail this thread all the way to forums unmentioned, but isn't there a method used for internal cleansing of a nearby exit that might need adapted for use in this case?

I think that was the original intended purpose of the now famous "douchebag"

Last edited:

Reminds me of a joke:

Little Red Riding Hood was skipping down the road to Grandma's house, when the Big Bad Wolf came out from behind a tree, and exclaimed "I am the Big Bad Wolf, and I am going to jump your bones and ride you until the cows come home". Little Red Riding Hood then lifted her dress with one hand, and pulled out a gun with the other hand, and said "No you aren't. You're going to eat me, just like it says in the fairy tale".

Back
Top Bottom