• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NSFW Liberalism is a mental disorder

What the hell...

That's what I was thinking when I saw that someone who always accuses others of "hate" spends her Saturday hate-watching youtube videos of alleged liberals doing stupid things.

I suspect most will join me in not watching a video of a single alleged liberal doing something potentially stupid. After all, I'm sure they recognize that no matter what ideological group they are closest too, multiple people near that same group have been filmed doing stupid things. And, most likely, there are similar POE videos of the same variety for enjoyment by the sort of person who hates liberals so much they spend their Saturday googling "liberals being stupid".

Say...that grinning green frogface in the top left is Pepe, isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

View attachment 67246905

Awful lot of words for someone who didn't watch the video.

He likes to come in and attack anything I post, generally with little to say

Fishking engages in the usual ankle-biting, Renae posts a cowardly second-hand attack.

Renae: if you want to attack me, do it directly to me. At least Fishking flung his crap in person. But whining to him about me?

:lamo

Last edited:
I could go through YouTube and post videos of right wing Nazi assholes all day, every day, until these forums shut down forever.

Nobody gives a **** about some random asshole on YouTube.

He likes to come in and attack anything I post, generally with little to say

Well... You kind of didn't help yourself with the thread title mate.

What exactly, did you think was going to happen?

That everyone who wasn't an ardent Trump supporter would say "well, that guy clearly represents every last person who Renae thinks is a liberal. I now agree that liberals are The Wurst!"

I could go through YouTube and post videos of right wing Nazi assholes all day, every day, until these forums shut down forever.

The idea is most like that even though they won't start threads about individual conservatives who suck and even though they generally won't go into threads about a relevant conservative who sucks (a politician with policy influence, for example), liberals do suck because they don't jump into these threads about some random asshole and denounce him.

And in the particularly partisan context of this thread, "liberals" really should have been "anyone who doesn't ardently defend Trump while attacking liberals"....since I"m fairly certain I disagree on a number of issues with a number of non-liberals who don't like what she said either.

Oh, is this a 'finish the sentence' thread? Okay.

What the hell...
goes on in the head of someone who says something as stupid as, "Liberalism is a mental disorder."?

I hear this "liberalism is a mental disorder" thing a lot on conservative radio.

Here's how it goes:

1. They begin by adopting a simplistic view of a complex problem

2. They can't understand why people disagree with their simplistic view

3. They conclude that these people suffer from a mental disorder

We should, every liberal should. It should be wall to wall videos of Trump Nazis.
Ahhh, screw it, Trumpians would just claim that they were liberals and it was a false flag.

I hear this "liberalism is a mental disorder" thing a lot on conservative radio.

Here's how it goes:

^^^ And you are describing people who describe themselves as "Hannitized Dittoheads".:lamo:roll:

Here's how it goes:

:shock: the irony couldn't be thicker. (and no I am not saying liberalism is actually a mental disorder)

This is a complete troll thread. Someone should be closing it soon.

You should know better.

Trolling what? This is hilarity, I couldnt' stop laughing, but it was also sad, and it was the sad that made me post it. People are losing their minds of this current political situation, and that's the real discussion... But whatver.

Which means... you had to start a thread with the most hyper-partisan title you could have possibly thought of?

Oh, I'm sorry is that what has your snow flaking? Man, you got no sense of humor when it's your politics getting skewered.

Oh, I'm sorry is that what has your snow flaking? Man, you got no sense of humor when it's your politics getting skewered.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

General political discussion.

No humorous context.

I’m sure you’d react well.

Conservatism might literally be a mental disorder, though. Related to stockholm syndrome.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

General political discussion.

No humorous context.

I’m sure you’d react well.

Let just keep skipping the nuance as yes in the context of that video its not sad-humour its a terribly accurate statement. Ethno-nationalism does tend toward mental illness.

The more you autistically ignore the difference between a man laughing at a store clerk losing his mind over a T-shirt and hat and a politically possessed individual attacking another group of politically driven people the more you drive home the sad part of the original sad-humour.

If the trump guy in video had been as politically possessed they likely would have had a fist fight. Is that the video you’d rather see with a serious context?

Sorry, it's WHAT THE HELL is wrong with people that they so react this way... It was absurdity to the max.

If the employee had yelled at a black dude...

IOW, more people would care and froth at the mouth

And naturally, conservatives would find the broad-brushing completely appropriate.

I am not really sure who is being more stupid in this OP video: the Trumpster or the store clerk he is trolling.

I get the feeling that what conservatives really like is getting them dang nabbed godless libruls all bent out of shape. And they will destroy the country if they have to to see it happen.

haha.jpg

Well... You kind of didn't help yourself with the thread title mate.

What exactly, did you think was going to happen?

Probably for someone to watch the video before commenting.

Fishking engages in the usual ankle-biting, Renae posts a cowardly second-hand attack.

Renae: if you want to attack me, do it directly to me. At least Fishking flung his crap in person. But whining to him about me?

:lamo

I'd think "ankle-biting" more applies to someone who comes into a thread to yip like a small dog without even watching the video posted.

Back
Top Bottom