• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NSFW (Language) Hyper racist, sensitive snowflake feminist rant at restaurant.

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So I stumbled on this while visiting liveleak, which is one of my bookmarked sites for amusement. This lady... completely loses her mind. The cammer claims he kissed his GF on the forehead on our feminazi star of the show loses her freaking mind. If I saw this person in public I'd turn on my camera and start making out with my wife. It's truly a most epic rant.

So why am I posting it here? Aside the fact it's an just a mind bogglingly amazing rant of stupid, angry, dumb, mental disorder level racist moron, like a train wreck you can't look away from...

It's her entitlement, her attitude, her PC/mixed with racist/feminist snowflake entitlement attitude... she's the extreme example of PC gone bat**** insane.

So, if you have KIDS, are offended by foul language... don't want. Otherwise, it's worth listening to.

I'll admit, that was amusing to a degree. Sad also though that someone could get so worked up over someone simply kissing their girlfriend on the forehead.

Admittedly it probably didn't help that it looked like most people were laughing at her.

I'll admit, that was amusing to a degree. Sad also though that someone could get so worked up over someone simply kissing their girlfriend on the forehead.

Admittedly it probably didn't help that it looked like most people were laughing at her.

Rarely is a publuc freakout so.... amazing to watch.

Wow. Just.....wow

she clearly has mental problems

Interesting how she deteriorated and asked someone in the line where he was from and told him to go back, "you foreign asshole." Very revealing.

Where did she get the idea that she was entitled to make a public scene like this?!

Meh.

330M people in this country, and if only 1/2 a percent are flakes that's an awful lot of flakes out there. Why even interact with individuals like this. I grew-up in the crowded city and there always was interaction with flakey people. They're best ignored while you move on. Otherwise you'll waste parts of your life on idiots like this every day.

Today's America.

Yep that was a conservative alright throwing a tantrum. liberals aren't sexually repressed and don't care about simple things like making out. It's the conservative mindset that gets upset seeing anything sexual in public.

It's actually kind of impressive that one person can fit so much fail into just 6 minutes of their life.

Yep that was a conservative alright throwing a tantrum. liberals aren't sexually repressed and don't care about simple things like making out. It's the conservative mindset that gets upset seeing anything sexual in public.

People just can't help it can they? Just HAVE to make this into a bash the other side of the aisle thing when it has nothing to do with either side.

People just can't help it can they? Just HAVE to make this into a bash the other side of the aisle thing when it has nothing to do with either side.

It DOES have to do with it. She sounds like many other sexually repressed conservatives that have to make a comment about the littlest thing that can be sexual or affection. Sorry you don't like that, tough.

Well, that was entertaining. But yeah, she seems mentally unstable. I think they handled that in the best possible way. Just record it and let her dig her own hole.

Seems the employee should have kicked her out but he looked like he was in over his head.

What an unpleasant person.

It DOES have to do with it. She sounds like many other sexually repressed conservatives that have to make a comment about the littlest thing that can be sexual or affection. Sorry you don't like that, tough.
You should give your silly stereotypes the weekend off. They deserve it.

I've never heard a conservative make a rant like that, she was SJW Feminist with a side of racist idiot wearing a San Fransisco jacket.

I've never heard a conservative make a rant like that, she was SJW Feminist with a side of racist idiot wearing a San Fransisco jacket.

Yep. That's liberalism alright. Her parents must be proud. I'm guessing she's jealous because she doesn't have boyfriend. I mean, who the hell would want her for a girlfriend? I particularly enjoyed the part where she wanted her food and a refund too.

Not even in the same area code.

Keep saying that, someone might even believe you if they're silly enough.

Nah she was upset they were making out that is 100% what conservatives rant when they're sexually repressed. Conservatism on display from that ranting lunatic female.

LOL.......... what a bunch of pigeon droppings.

She seems to be someone that is just off their rocker and saying random idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom