• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NSA spying not just on te generic public but on YOU

Do you think you have personally been the target of NSA monitoring?

• Absolutely not.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Possibly

• Probably

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Absolutely yes.

• Total voters

Smeagol

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Simple question: Do you think you personally have been the target of NSA monitoring? I'm not asking do you think your email has been stored on some giant hard drive some where never seen by actual human eyes or if there's a digital record on a CIA digital storage bank of your caller ID history no one has actually ever looked at. Do you think your private information has be individually reviewed by government investigators?

I have no way of KNOWING for sure by I think I have and that hundreds of thousands of dollars if not more have been spent checking up on the brother who says check 1,2. :mrgreen: Hanging out at places like this and not being a talking point parroter I suspect attracts attention. I won't go into any further detail but yep, I think so.

I think I'm on a list.

Do you mind elaborating if it won't compromise national security, of course.

Btw, I think I'm on the list of +/- 4 different countries' intelligence files.

No, I'm not nearly interesting enough to believe so.

Do you mind elaborating if it won't compromise national security, of course.

Btw, I think on on the list of +/- 4 different countries' intelligence files.

It has to do with my behavior at the Ruby Ridge road block and my subsequent 'interview" or interrogation as I call it.

It has to do with my behavior at the Ruby Ridge road block and my subsequent 'interview" or interrogation as I call it.

I heard former AG John Ashcroft on the news chastising Americans for visiting the former Iraqi information ministry website and that anyone doing so woud be investigated. The previous week I had just visited the Iraqi information ministry website. :lamo. Then a whole serious of curious things it would take pages to detail.

Last edited:
I'm a recon team leader for a local CERT team that evolved from a state militia group and a rifle instructor with the Appleseed program, so it's likely.

If I haven't been then they're grossly inept at finding people who hate the government.

No one in high places is the least bit interested in me. To believe otherwise would be delusional on my part.

Once I searched several times about plutonium, which probably short listed me for a while. Other than that, only in transience.

At the risk of being too conspiracy theorish, I wouldn't be surprised that anybody who is politically-minded enough to just be a member of a forum such as Debate Politics is or has been monitored.

Being politically active, its a good possibility they have.

Back
Top Bottom