• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NSA has Clinton's deleted emails, whistleblower claims

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NSA has Clinton's deleted emails, whistleblower claims | Fox News

The National Security Agency has Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails, and the FBI could access them if it wanted to, a former NSA official claimed in a radio interview.
William Binney, an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program who became a whistleblower when he resigned from the agency in 2001, made the claim on Aaron Klein’s Investigative Radio Sunday. Klein also reported on Binney’s comments for Breitbart.com.
Binney pointed to 2011 testimony by then-FBI Director Robert Mueller before a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in which Mueller said the agency has access to "sophisticated, searchable databases" to track down terrorists.
According to Binney, Mueller testified that "he got together with the Department of Defense, and they created a technology database where he ... could go in with one query and get all past emails and all future emails as they came in on a person."
These must be the Chelsea wedding emails.

The emails should be subpoenaed.

Massive credibility problems.. Fox News and Breibart involved...

But a major problem with the fact that, if the NSA does have the emails, then that means it has been spying on politicians in the US, and that means ALL politicians.. wonder if the GOP would be happy with that fact?

But a major problem with the fact that, if the NSA does have the emails, then that means it has been spying on politicians in the US, and that means ALL politicians.. wonder if the GOP would be happy with that fact?

They've been spying on millions of Americans thanks to Obama. Spying on any is bad, but if Hillary hadn't setup that idiotic server, maybe it wouldn't have happened.

They've been spying on millions of Americans thanks to Obama. Spying on any is bad, but if Hillary hadn't setup that idiotic server, maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Spying started under Bush 2...

And of course it would have happened, because if the NSA is spying on everyone, then they would be spying on the governments email servers as well!

It wouldn't shock you, were it otherwise?

Nope. People treat the NSA as though it were some kind of Hollywood mashup of the CIA, the Jason Bourne Program, and Big Brother. It's not. It's a government agency, with limited resources, that has been severely damaged in recent years by one of the greatest CI losses in US History.

Nope. People treat the NSA as though it were some kind of Hollywood mashup of the CIA, the Jason Bourne Program, and Big Brother. It's not. It's a government agency, with limited resources, that has been severely damaged in recent years by one of the greatest CI losses in US History.

Of course the agency was harmed and restricted as human organizations tend to be. But they aren't stupid.

Of course the agency was harmed and restricted as human organizations tend to be. But they aren't stupid.

No, they aren't. Lots of bright folks work there.

That being said, I would honestly be extremely surprised to find that they have Hillary's Emails. The Chinese and Russians, not so much.

The article from the OP states that a guy who resigned from the NSA in 2001 made the claim.

It also states that the basis of the claim is that Mueller said in 2011 that the agency has undefined levels of access to "sophisticated, searchable databases"; those three words I put in quotes are the only three of Mueller's words that the article actually quotes.

This is supposed to be a basis for assuming that the NSA has the emails.

Please.

Another no-story from Brietbart and FAUX merely reported to keep the outrage machine going. The FBI recovered these emails around a year ago......
"The FBI has salvaged work and personal emails thought to have been deleted from the private server Hillary Clinton used while she was secretary of state, Bloomberg first reported Tuesday night."
Report: FBI pulls deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's server - CBS News

No, they aren't. Lots of bright folks work there.

That being said, I would honestly be extremely surprised to find that they have Hillary's Emails. The Chinese and Russians, not so much.

Because State is domestically situated?

Because State is domestically situated?

They are absolutely a US Person, and I struggle to think of any collection program which could pass muster that was aimed at a SECSTATE that wasn't personally authorized by the POTUS as part of a CI investigation.

They are absolutely a US Person, and I struggle to think of any collection program which could pass muster that was aimed at a SECSTATE that wasn't personally authorized by the POTUS as part of a CI investigation.

Good point. It would not surprise me, if they were authorized to collect and store communication of persons at that level. If nobody is, I would be dumbfounded and somewhat angry.

Good point. It would not surprise me, if they were authorized to collect and store communication of persons at that level. If nobody is, I would be dumbfounded and somewhat angry.

Um. I think you misread me. I would be astonished if the NSA was collecting on a Principle.

Perhaps, but that is greatly offset by the fact that William Binney is involved.

Most likely those emails have been destroyed by forces loyal to Hillary.

Thanks to Obama?

Man, these people.

They probably have Lois Lerner's hard drive data, too, but they aren't talking.

You can't be a whistle blower if you no longer work for the NSA.

It is very likely, however, that there are many copies of Clinton's mailbox floating around out there.

NSA most likely does have them but only as the batch capture of general email traffic they gather. Clinton's emails, after all, were traversing the open internet where NSA casts their nets.

Ah, the short and doddering memories of conservatives.

Back
Top Bottom