• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NRA had there conference and here it is, what do you think of it.

cpgrad08

American
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I no longer care what the NRA says, and I'm a lifetime member that will end up hearing about it anyway.

A lot of good points on the gun issue.

I can tell you the conference was poorly planned. There was a two hour wait to get from the ramp into the venue and once you got into the venue's parking grounds, the workers were clueless and it was a nightmare. Then another hour to get into the buildings. This was far different than Indy 2014 where parking to admittance took all of about 10 minutes. I doubt the NRA will ever hold its show again at the Louisville expo center based on the incompetence of the staff, and the cops trying to direct traffic were making things worse.

Back
Top Bottom