• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Deegan said:
He certainly didn't handle himself very well, but I do worry he is correct in his assumption. I have felt for some time now, that we were moving towards that place, that place where we all protect each other, and not allow anyone else inside the circle of love. I see a lot of guests each night, and very few seem to find the courage to jump in to the conversation. I don't know if this is just me being me, or if this is real, but let's really look at it seriously, as I do see a drop off in participation here as of late.:(

I realize this is the natural course of things, even as we all plan a convention, and hope to get together, and share these experiences first hand, and in person. I also realize we are an open community, and we certainly want as many voices, opinions, and views as we can inspire, let's not lose sight of that.

Just my observation of late, and I am not pointing any fingers at anyone, well, except maybe myself, I'll be the first to say I take comfort in this.:3oops:

For the record, the vast majority of the "guests" that show up on the list are yahoo slurp spiders, google bot indexers, and the like.

Billo_Really said:
Stop being obtuse!

That's my word. The dictionary is full of them - get your own. You're being obtuse.

GySgt said:
That's my word. The dictionary is full of them - get your own. You're being obtuse.

"He's a smarty pants, Will... he uses big words like 'particularly' and 'delicatessen.'"

:mrgreen: .....

Last edited:
Kelzie said:
"He's a smarty pants, Will... he uses big words like 'particularly' and 'delicatessen.'"

:mrgreen: .....

"Except, Grace.....they would be used in the wrong context."

:mrgreen: ......

Lets ask?
1. The Two faces of islam is the real problem.
2. One says peace, the other says kill infidels.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Before we get started, you seem ok. Nonetheless, I'm contractually obligated to pick on everyone.

DivineComedy said:
I want the “Peaceful” Muslims to “post their weak azz rhetoric,” because if there is a peaceful Muslim out there they need the embarrassment if they don‘t show up to correct their brothers and sisters. They define Islam for us.

That's like claiming you can embarrass a Christian Fundlementalist when they qute scripure to back up their bullshit. They just claim God told them so.

“Top Ten things about Arabs that are good/no good.” (teacher)

teacher [sic] you might as well just call them sand ******s and be done with it,

So you see no difference between my humor and calling them sand ******s? You're going on my "Those without a sence-o-humor" list. Poor thing.
and I am trying to keep from being like that, so I guess that means we are not on the same side.

Whatever.
I have never used the PM tool on any message board,

On a political website? Tells me you don't know much about politics.
as I found out when they first started it on a liberal’s message board the “liberals” were using it to talk behind others backs and to coordinate a response, so I don‘t think it is polite.

That will win a lot of debates.
The Muslim and “liberal” hypocrites will certainly run away. Back in August 2001 I started a topic called “colored forum” in the religious forum of a liberal newspaper’s message board, where I argued with the webmaster of that message board to be able to quote religious texts in a thread started by a Muslim with the word “Taliban” in the title. It was kind of impossible to discuss the actions of the Taliban without discussing Islam. And I invited the Muslim defender of the Taliban to post there. The Muslim then started a new topic called "new colored forum please," so I have no reason to believe that the trolls will go to a topic where you or I own it.

Guess you haven't noticed the replies/views in my own personal "troll" thread.

I also had a topic once called “mischief-makers”

About me?
in which I quoted the Koran and specifically asked for only Muslims to respond

My bad.

Oooooh. Just got a call to arms. I'll get to rest of your post another time.

teacher said:
Before we get started, you seem ok. Nonetheless, I'm contractually obligated to pick on everyone.

That's like claiming you can embarrass a Christian Fundlementalist when they qute scripure to back up their bullshit. They just claim God told them so.

So you see no difference between my humor and calling them sand ******s? You're going on my "Those without a sence-o-humor" list. Poor thing.

Whatever.

On a political website? Tells me you don't know much about politics.

That will win a lot of debates.

Guess you haven't noticed the replies/views in my own personal "troll" thread.

About me?

My bad.

Oooooh. Just got a call to arms. I'll get to rest of your post another time.

I want the “Christian” Fundlementalist [sic] to “post their weak azz rhetoric,” because if there is a Christian out there they need the embarrassment if they don‘t show up to correct their brothers and sisters. The reality is that groups define themselves. When the Arab can not condemn Hamas I know what they are, and I can judge that individual on the content of their character, and if we vote for politicians that “make edicts for usury, to support usurers; repeal daily any wholesome act established against the rich, and provide more piercing statutes daily to chain up and restrain the poor,” the Arab can judge our electorate on the content of its character: as we judge the Arab electorate, they can judge us.

Don’t you think the Nazi rooted Baathist Arab looks at your humor as an excuse?

Teacher I am not a politician, so you are right, I do not understand politics.

We need to do more than win a debate in our own mind. We have to win the people.

“You have probably caught that Visa credit card commercial in which a wily wife hides her many shopping sprees under the bed and up in the attic, all out of sight from her clueless husband.
The punch line is that she could have won all that stuff she rung up on the plastic. But the reality behind such behavior is hardly a laughing matter.”
http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/consumernews/stories/MYSA010705.1P.compulsive.7e477ff1.html

We the people seem to think two separate branches of government (married to each other) having the power to increase the national debt at their whim, without the knowledge and consent of the government as a whole, is a definition of “household management.” Do you understand? Aristotle is turning in his grave.

“Democratic Platform STRONG, HEALTHY FAMILIES”
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=119128&postcount=1

Do they really care to debate?

“Care for us! True, indeed! They ne'er car'd for us yet. Suffer us to famish, and their storehouses cramm'd with grain; make edicts for usury, to support usurers; repeal daily
any wholesome act established against the rich, and provide more piercing statutes daily to chain up and restrain the poor. If the wars eat us not up, they will; and there's all the love they bear us.”
http://shakespeare.thefreelibrary.com/Tragedy-of-Coriolanus/1-1

Nothing has changed.

“[2.280] And if (the debtor) is in straitness, then let there be postponement until (he is in) ease; and that you remit (it) as alms is better for you, if you knew.”

“(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.” http://observer.guardian.co.uk/worldview/story/0,11581,845725,00.html

If the Arab wins that debate, will we be better off?

Back
Top Bottom