• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

GySgt said:
Like sands through an hour glass, these are the times of our lives.

It pains me to correct you, as I wish I didn't know this......but it's "these are the days of our lives":3oops:

Deegan said:
It pains me to correct you, as I wish I didn't know this......but it's "these are the days of our lives":3oops:

Next thing ya know ol' Gunny will have us tuning in to the Young and Breastless. :rofl

Deegan said:

Dammit.......I meant to put "times."

DivineComedy said:
NOW WHAT!!

I am really sad because of today's news.. this is turning into public insults and intentioned…its bad enough what happened so far, do we need to blow things up…??!!

I'm....not quite sure what you're talking about.

Kelzie said:
I'm....not quite sure what you're talking about.

Yeah, I was confused too.

Hey Kelzie, fix my post #474...."times" = "days." It's bothering me.

Pathetic. I see the thread and probably the site has become little more than a playground where you all suck each other dicks, play gang-upon telling each other 'you rock!' and how you love each other.

Infact, the entire thing is reflective of some frantically lonely people who make up stories of being things or being in professions, that they're not or ever have been. Played it so long you've really convinced your sick ****ing minds there, haven't you?

And to you Kelzie, you silly dumpy looking bitch -- Go back to frantically rubbing and twisting up your Ape-like self against your screen each time you see tashah's avartar, whilst, as you like to put it, call her a god -- Who just happens to have a weird ****ing fetish of childishly painting blue pixels on the eyes of every picture of some famous star she decides to use. Seen the latest one? now she's moved onto defacing the entire mouth, which I think she was trying to create an image of puckering up (bend over to the mirror for that one, did you?) ...And What did she claim she was again? and a student of what?

Sad people. I'm glad I got the chance to ruffle all your feathers, and expose you chicken bastards for what you are.

Wankers.

Brigand said:
Pathetic. I see the thread and probably the site has become little more than a playground where you all suck each other dicks, play gang-upon telling each other 'you rock!' and how you love each other.

Infact, the entire thing is reflective of some frantically lonely people who make up stories of being things or being in professions, that they're not or ever have been. Played it so long you've really convinced your sick ****ing minds there, haven't you?

And to you Kelzie, you silly dumpy looking bitch -- Go back to frantically rubbing and twisting up your Ape-like self against youe screen each time you see tashah's avartar, whilst, as you like to put it, call her a god -- Who just happens to have a weird ****ing fetish of childishly painting blue pixels on the eyes of every picture of some famous star she decides to use. Seen the latest one? now she's moved onto defacing the entire mouth, which I think she was trying to create an image of puckering up (bend over to the mirror for that one, did you?) ...And What did she claim she was again? and a student of what?

Sad people. I'm glad I got the chance to ruffle all your feathers, and expose you chicken bastards for what you are.

Wankers.

[mod mode]

Annndddd...you're gone. Thanks for playing. :2wave:

[/mod mode]

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

Annndddd...you're gone. Thanks for playing. :2wave:

[/mod mode]

What? No consolation prize? :rofl

Captain America said:
What? No consolation prize? :rofl

Did you see he called me dumpy? I am irked, to say the least. :lol:

Kelzie said:
Did you see he called me dumpy? I am irked, to say the least. :lol:

Hey, I got called a hate monger today for lovin' the lil' babies. It must be a full moon. :rofl

teacher said:
Do the right thing sport, do exactly what the nice lady (Kelzie) says. She has powers beyond your imagination.
Brigand said:
And to you Kelzie, you silly dumpy looking bitch --
Can you say "reverse physcology"?
GySgt said:
I love when they progressively dig their own graves. It makes the bannishments that much more enjoyable. I like seeing the spiralling mass of desperation in each post as they dig deeper and deeper.
This one went quick. At least with MOTT we got to point and laugh for a while.
The noose tightens until there is no more level of embarrassment left for the poster to achieve. And then....."banned."
They just can't resist, can they? It's like a formula at this point.

Captain America said:
Hey, I got called a hate monger today for lovin' the lil' babies. It must be a full moon. :rofl

I dunno. I think silly dumpy little bitch with an ape-like body beats hate monger any day of the week.

Brigand said:

And to you Kelzie, you silly dumpy looking bitch -- Go back to frantically rubbing and twisting up your Ape-like self against your screen each time you see tashah's avartar, whilst, as you like to put it, call her a god -- Who just happens to have a weird ****ing fetish of childishly painting blue pixels on the eyes of every picture of some famous star she decides to use. Seen the latest one? now she's moved onto defacing the entire mouth, which I think she was trying to create an image of puckering up (bend over to the mirror for that one, did you?) ...And What did she claim she was again? and a student of what?

Wankers.

Poor fella can't find a friend anywhere. He reminds me of Robin. He too wandered the site looking for someone to debate with and tried to tackle me a few times and was found wanting. His bannishment was easily foreseen. Maturity of such a lowly state rarely has a chance against anyone with even half a brain.

Played like a fiddle. (and he claims he "ruffled feathers."):roll:

I dunno. I think silly dumpy little bitch with an ape-like body beats hate monger any day of the week.

Yeah, I read that. I wanted to reach through my screen and beotch slap the goof.

You have a thankless job Kelzie. But SOME of us in here DO appreciate you. Don't let it get you down. Consider the source.:roll:

People just HATE it when they see other people getting along. It appears they want everyone to grovel in the cess pool with them. It's kinda sad really.

Captain America said:
Yeah, I read that. I wanted to reach through my screen and beotch slap the goof.

You have a thankless job Kelzie. But SOME of us in here DO appreciate you. Don't let it get you down. Consider the source.:roll:

People just HATE it when they see other people getting along. It appears they want everyone to grovel in the cess pool with them. It's kinda sad really.

Thanks hun. :2wave: I wasn't upset. I consider the fact that this guy let an online forum get to him before I take him seriously.

He certainly didn't handle himself very well, but I do worry he is correct in his assumption. I have felt for some time now, that we were moving towards that place, that place where we all protect each other, and not allow anyone else inside the circle of love. I see a lot of guests each night, and very few seem to find the courage to jump in to the conversation. I don't know if this is just me being me, or if this is real, but let's really look at it seriously, as I do see a drop off in participation here as of late.:(

I realize this is the natural course of things, even as we all plan a convention, and hope to get together, and share these experiences first hand, and in person. I also realize we are an open community, and we certainly want as many voices, opinions, and views as we can inspire, let's not lose sight of that.

Just my observation of late, and I am not pointing any fingers at anyone, well, except maybe myself, I'll be the first to say I take comfort in this.:3oops:

Last edited:
Deegan said:
He certainly didn't handle himself very well, but I do worry he is correct in his assumption. I have felt for some time now, that we were moving towards that place, that place where we all protect each other, and not allow anyone else inside the circle of love. I see a lot of guests each night, and very few seem to find the courage to jump in to the conversation. I don't know if this is just me being me, or if this is real, but let's really look at it seriously, as I do see a drop off in participation her as of late.:(

I realize this is the natural course of things, even as we all plan a convention, and hope to get together, and share these experiences first hand, and in person. I also realize we are an open community, and we certainly want as many voices, opinions, and views as we can inspire, let's not lose sight of that.

Just my observation of late, and I am not pointing any fingers at anyone, well, except maybe myself, I'll be the first to say I take comfort in this.:3oops:

Nobody attacked him Deegan. Nobody prevented him from participating and acting civilly. I think maybe you're just paying closer attention now than you used to. We've always had people like this come and go. Lot's of them. For every 50 of them, we'll get one Stace or Korimyr the Rat, people that are fun to debate with and stick around to enhance our community. It's a trade-off I gladly make.

Kelzie said:
Nobody attacked him Deegan. Nobody prevented him from participating and acting civilly. I think maybe you're just paying closer attention now than you used to. We've always had people like this come and go. Lot's of them. For every 50 of them, we'll get one Stace or Korimyr the Rat, people that are fun to debate with and stick around to enhance our community. It's a trade-off I gladly make.

It was certainly not about him, he deserved to go, as he showed his inability to speak his mind rationally, and appropriately. That said, I have seen it in quite a few threads, and even when it's folks that show their behind, I wonder if we don't force that frustration sometimes?

Just something to think about. I know this is not a popular statement, but that's me, I call it as I see it, even with folks I love and respect........especially with folks I love and respect.:(

Deegan said:
It was certainly not about him, he deserved to go, as he showed his inability to speak his mind rationally, and appropriately. That said, I have seen it in quite a few threads, and even when it's folks that show their behind, I wonder if we don't force that frustration sometimes?

Just something to think about. I know this is not a popular statement, but that's me, I call it as I see it, even with folks I love and respect........especially with folks I love and respect.:(

Deegan, I see where you're coming from, but that's just the nature of the online forum. We still get people that stick around. Not every forum will click with every person. The way I look at it, the best people stay. Don't let it worry you hun. ;)

Kelzie said:
Deegan, I see where you're coming from, but that's just the nature of the online forum. We still get people that stick around. Not every forum will click with every person. The way I look at it, the best people stay. Don't let it worry you hun. ;)

I wanted to jump in and defend you Kelzie, as you are my friend........then I stopped myself, and tried to understand why he was so frustrated, why he was so cruel, what had him so angry, so worked up?

It's not our fault for feeling the way we do, we do care, but I think we should keep some critical distance at times, just a thought really, I want the community to grow by leaps and bounds, and let as many share this as possible.

And I can't wait to meet you, and give you a hug.;)

Deegan said:
I wanted to jump in and defend you Kelzie, as you are my friend........then I stopped myself, and tried to understand why he was so frustrated, why he was so cruel, what had him so angry, so worked up?

It's not our fault for feeling the way we do, we do care, but I think we should keep some critical distance at times, just a thought really, I want the community to grow by leaps and bounds, and let as many share this as possible.

Awww ditto Deegs. :2wave:

Deegan said:

You Smoothie.

Back
Top Bottom