• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Deegan said:
All you had to do was say, "I'm sorry" we would have given you a time out, and you would be right back hating America, you lose sir!:(

I don't owe anybody an apology. I am not apologizing.

TaskForceEagle said:
I don't owe anybody an apology. I am not apologizing.

I don't know how this happened, but I know these folks, please, in between new accounts......please explain yourself?:confused:

Deegan said:
I don't know how this happened, but I know these folks, please, in between new accounts......please explain yourself?:confused:

Ahh, I have nothing against you, I just don't like some of your friends and I don't like being bullied, so I become an asshole in return. Anyways, I do have work to do. I just wanted to let Kelzi know their is no backing down when I know I am right. I could care less if she is a Mod or not.

It's my way of telling asshole mods, **** you too. If it was something different, perhaps, I would be banned and could care less.

TaskForceEagle said:
You're not very smart are you gunny, my new nick wouldn't give you any hints would it?

Give me a break, loser. I have Marines in Bosnia right now. All activity goes through EURCOM. You can display an unclassified mission number without compromising anything. Let's hear it...

I warned you before, kid. You've been caught in numerous lies before and you are caught in another one.

GySgt said:
Give me a break, loser. I have Marines in Bosnia right now. All activity goes through EURCOM. You can display an unclassified mission number without compromising anything. Let's hear it...

I warned you before, kid. You've been caught in numerous lies before and you are caught in another one.

Listen here *****, you haven't caught me in any lies and you don't scare me. I don't have to explain myself.

TaskForceEagle said:
It's my way of telling asshole mods, **** you too. If it was something different, perhaps, I would be banned and could care less.

I think you just have nothing else to do and get off pretending to be a "soldier," but in reality lacks the conviction and the nerve to be a real one. Hell, go Varsity...join the Marines. The fact that you care so much about a silly web site, shows us all what a loser you really are.

Anyway, the score is settled and I have work to get back to. See you around, losers.

GySgt said:
I think you just have nothing else to do and get off pretending to be a "soldier," but in reality lacks the conviction and the nerve to be a real one. Hell, go Varsity...join the Marines. The fact that you care so much about a silly web site, shows us all what a loser you really are.

I could give two shits about the web site. What I do care about is respect and tolerance.

TaskForceEagle said:
Listen here *****, you haven't caught me in any lies and you don't scare me. I don't have to explain myself.

Bwahahaha! Same as before...."I don't have to explain myself." This from the person who claimed to have witnessed the evil U.S. government cover up of genocide in Bosnia when you were a "soldier" and now claims to be on a classified mission in Bosnia. Looooseeeer.

Let's hear the mission number........I'll make a call tomorrow.

TaskForceEagle said:
I could give two shits about the web site. What I do care about is respect and tolerance.

I have yet to hear you explain yourself, I guess it's not worth it to you, but we will never know your reasons for being so angry?:confused:

TaskForceEagle said:

Hence your pestering child like presence to come back? Dumb-***. There will be no respect for you. Shoo fly.

Well, I am still here and the mods, no matter what they do cannot and will not stop me, because it is the mods who were wrong and it is they who owe the apology.

Peaceful Muslim said:
You tell me first if you were standing between a fire that will burn you alive and another one that will just burn your hand or leg only, which one will you choose?

When Islam leaders used to send the armies for a battle the first thing they used to tell their soldiers: don't kill a woman, a child, an old man , a civilian not even cut a tree. what do you think that was ??and what was it for? This only means that Islam concepts in war prevents such behaviors.

but let me ask you: isn't there a difference between stealing because i am hungry and poor and stealing because i wanna take the easy way ? that doesn't justify stealing but the intentions are different.

I choose to let my hand or leg burn rather than my body, like I would choose to sacrifice myself to save my family. But, we are not talking about a fire that is just a temporary threat to our body. If anything the Palestinians have chosen to jump into the fire on every occasion instead of making peace with Israel. When they elected Hamas it was jumping into the fire instead of taking a burn on the hand in making peace with Israel.

First I would assume that for an Islamic soldier, like everyone else, there simply is no honor for a soldier to slaughter the unarmed. But, obviously it is more complicated. In ancient societies going all the way back to the oldest known writings mistreatment of a stranger (or civilian if you will) was dangerous, as they might be an angel like at Lut’s house, or a messenger from G-d. Like during Homer’s time when the suitor in the Odyssey struck Odysseus, the first crime Odysseus listed as reason to kill the suitors was their abuse of strangers. In ancient times it was common practice to welcome the stranger into the home and to feed them, like Odysseus’ wife welcomed the stranger even when the suitors had abused hospitality, and the punishment is illustrated by what Jesus said to his disciples: Mark 6:11 “And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.“

Stealing bread…I think I can do better than that. Imagine your home is damaged by massive storms (ever seen a Hurricane?) to the point that only one room in the house is habitable, and you have lost many of your valuable and treasured possessions. You got hit on the head by falling debris while trying to save your Koran (in my case it would be the childhood Bible), you were lying there during a hurricane with a big headache that did not feel right; you obviously sent the family to safety but stayed behind to save what you could. Now, you cannot get a loan on your home until it is fixed, and many of the possessions you would think to sell to pay off debts are gone now. Your house is now a tent! You are in shock. The insurance will take six months to pay anything, and due to incompetence the second claim on the second storm will pay out before the first insurance claim on the first storm; the insurance will be unable to pay what they owe. You must start some repairs and demolition before you get insurance money. You have debts and you cannot pay the bills until you fix your home. Your income and any savings were reduced or gone due to the storms and sickness in the family respectively. When you get the money from the insurance you must use that money to fix your home and not pay usurers. While the tarps are flapping in the breeze and you can see daylight through your blue tarp covered roof, the usurers that took advantage of a situation call. Even though you tell the usurers that you will pay them off as soon as you get your house repaired, they literally tell you that they do not care. You do not want to file bankruptcy because you actually want to pay your debts. While you are working as fast as you can to get your house repaired the usurers call every single day, waking you up in the morning with threatening phone calls, and they get a judge to put a garnishment on your accounts before you finish repairing your home; the judge never bothers to call to hear your side because the judge does not care. You have direct deposit and can‘t stop it in time. Your cupboard is bare and it just so happens your medicine has run out. You can neither buy food, medicine, or finish the repairs. Another hurricane season is approaching. If you have to sell your damaged property in distress you will lose everything and your family will be homeless and still have a debt. After all of this stress your spouse is crying, and needs medicine, and there is talk of suicide; you are scared to death for your spouse; you are beyond screaming. Maybe sleeping on a fold up cot has made you irritable. But, wait, the good news is that due to the location of your property the appraiser says it is worth more than you thought, so you can get a loan to pay off the debts even though you have not finished the repairs. You get the loan without a problem because your credit is still “good,” and put the money in the account, and according to the law and a letter you got right in your hand from the bank, that is in plain simple language, you should be able to get money out of the account that is in excess of the garnishment judgment. But, the servants of the usurers refuse to allow you access to any of your money to feed your kid and buy medicine for your spouse; they are saying it may take months; they are telling you to get a lawyer, and the lawyers tell you it will take months, even though one lawyer tells you that what they are doing is ILLEGAL. Most people would lose it at that point. Somebody unthinkingly blurted out one single threat to an answering machine demanding the usurers take their money and lift the garnishment. Somebody is going to court for ONE “harassing” phone call, and a sentence far shorter than this. Somebody can assure you that I KNOW the law does not work for us, unless somebody goes into more debt to buy the law a new set of golf clubs, maybe they want a cruse to Aruba, nor will the law care that somebody’s intent was to feed the family, buy medicine, and pay the bills. Somebody is not voting for a Hamas to stop the harassing phone calls that caused the spouse to cry last week, or to kill the filthy New York “Jew” that can’t get it through their damn head that somebody has a cancelled check proving that damn usurer got paid months ago, but the bad part of ME will want to dance in the street like a Palestinian the next time New York is hit; yesterday somebody was urinating blood, somebody feels much better now; no matter how much I want to be the lord high executioner of usurers, with the nice black hood and the big ax, I do not want to support terrorism even when I understand how someone can be pressured to lose their cool.

====================

Now for the fifth time I repeat, and for the fifth time I ask:

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

“Peaceful” Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

Kelzie said:
That's very tolerant of you. But this is a political debate website. You have to accept that some people here are going to disagree with your religion. They have to be respectful while doing it, but they are still allowed to.

I do accept it Kelzie but some members were rude and did insult my religion how about that ?

Peaceful Muslim said:
I do accept it Kelzie but some members were rude and did insult my religion how about that ?

I'm sorry. That's life. Insulting a religion is not against this forum's rules. If that does not appeal to you, there are many other forums out there.

Kelzie said:
I'm sorry. That's life. Insulting a religion is not against this forum's rules. If that does not appeal to you, there are many other forums out there.

isn't an insult a desrespect or was i born somewhere else ?!?!

Peaceful Muslim said:

Ah honey, you ain't seen nothing yet.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=248341&postcount=1390

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=235171&postcount=1273

Here's the deal. The day Arabs stop targetting little Jewish children with bombs is the day someone here might take you seriously. It really is that simple. If your words here make you feel better, go right ahead. But you should understand no one is buying your bullshit.

Peaceful Muslim said:
isn't an insult a desrespect or was i born somewhere else ?!?!

You cannot attack/insult someone on this forum. However, religion is fair game. As is political leaders, ideologies, etc...

Kelzie said:
You cannot attack/insult someone on this forum. However, religion is fair game. As is political leaders, ideologies, etc...

i don't believe in this. i said before before its no problem to have an opinion about a paricular thing but to present it as an insult to the other this is not acceptable.
But if this is the case then we lost our humanity.

DivineComedy said:
I choose to let my hand or leg burn rather than my body, like I would choose to sacrifice myself to save my family. But, we are not talking about a fire that is just a temporary threat to our body. If anything the Palestinians have chosen to jump into the fire on every occasion instead of making peace with Israel. When they elected Hamas it was jumping into the fire instead of taking a burn on the hand in making peace with Israel.

the fire is there anyways and way before ellecting Hamas. Does it really matter ?

Now for the fifth time I repeat, and for the fifth time I ask:

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

“Peaceful” Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

I did answer your question DivineComedy earlier .i don't know if it wasn't clear to you.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8170&page=13

There is a huge difference between 9/11 and what is taking place in Palestine.

Peaceful Muslim said:
i don't believe in this. i said before before its no problem to have an opinion about a paricular thing but to present it as an insult to the other this is not acceptable.
But if this is the case then we lost our humanity.

Oh yea, I'm gonna have me some fun with you.

Not acceptable to who? You? And just what do you intend to do about it? Stick up for the savage women beating Arabs some more? Fail to decry the targetting of little Jewish children with bombs? Pretend like all Muslims are not the friggin same when nary the one of you turns in another. You people know exactly what's going on inside those Mosques. Where the money comes from and where it's going. I don't buy your peaceful bullshit, not for a second.

teacher said:
Ah honey, you ain't seen nothing yet.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=248341&postcount=1390

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=235171&postcount=1273

Here's the deal. The day Arabs stop targetting little Jewish children with bombs is the day someone here might take you seriously. It really is that simple. If your words here make you feel better, go right ahead. But you should understand no one is buying your bullshit.

thank you very much for being so desrespectful so far teacher. and now we're the ones killing children!!!!

Back
Top Bottom