• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Peaceful Muslim said:
And again judging 1,300,000,000 people against those..There are great examples of Islam on the other hand my friend

Y'know, if those 1.300.000.000 people would take to the streets protesting terrorists instead of cartoonists, we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?

Peaceful Muslim said:
you didn't have to go and do this.. did i insult you in anyway??

No. But feel free. :2wave:

Honestly though, I find the whole idea of Islam insulting. But it ain't my battle. I'm too busy butting heads with our own bible thumpers.

Captain America said:
No. But feel free. :2wave:

Honestly though, I find the whole idea of Islam insulting. But it ain't my battle. I'm too busy butting heads with our own bible thumpers.

I don't believe my morals allow me to act the way you just did.

Peaceful Muslim said:
I don't believe my morals allow me to act the way you just did.

Wow dude...that's a drag. They should lighten up on you guys.....

Tell me more about "Islamic morals.":roll:

Captain America said:
Wow dude...that's a drag. They should lighten up on you guys.....

Tell me more about "Islamic morals.":roll:

i don't think that religions are something to joke about

Peaceful Muslim said:
i don't think that religions are something to joke about

I do....:rofl

But I'm just an infidel. What do I know?:confused:

Here's one for ya.......

Adam was returning home late one night. When Eve confronted him.
"You are seeing another woman, aren't you?" she accused.

"Don't be silly," he replied. "You are the only woman on earth."

Later that night Adam woke up feeling a tickle on his chest.
"What the hell are you doing?" he asked Eve.

"What do you think?" she asked. "I am counting your ribs."

http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/quotes/God_jokes.html

Kelzie said:
Side with him in what? Being rude, disruptive, and breaking forum rules? I'm sorry if you feel this way. I can promise you that Tashah has called nobody names and didn't deserve the attack. Which is why I defended her. If someone has been calling you names, please report the post.

No, you and your friends are the ones who broke the rules, you and your Mod friends were the ones who were disruptive.

Peaceful Muslim said:
And again judging 1,300,000,000 people against those..There are great examples of Islam on the other hand my friend

Well again, here is the problem. That fraction of the civilization is very loud and is the face of Islam. How many Radical Islamic groups function and thrive under the protection of Muslim governments? How many are simply ignored by their governments for fear of antagonizing them or out of out right silent support?

-Islam is the World’s Fastest Growing Religion.
-1 out of every 5 people in the world are Muslim.
-1.2 Billion Muslims Worldwide.
-Muslims are the majority in 63 countries.
-The vast majority of the worlds current conflicts involve Muslim countries.

Radical Islam is a precursor to terrorism. It lays the ideological and religious foundation for Islamic-inspired violence. Islam’s inherent divisiveness lends itself to radical interpretation of Qur’an and Hadiths; these texts support a potential for violence not found in other major religions (The Bible has a New Testament that introduces the teachings of Jesus and contradicts the old brutal teachings). The professional statistics regarding Radical Muslims account for between 1% to 20% of Islam which is between 12 and 150 million people. Not all Radical Muslims carry guns or strap bombs to themselves….the majority are the "sea within which the Radical Islamist terrorists swim." The Primary objective of Radical Islam is the reforming of all Islam in its image, and spreading that vision of reformed Islam throughout the world. This element is ideologically opposed to non-Muslim states of the West and the US in particular. They support the imposition of universal Islamic law (Sha’ria). They believe in the subordinate position of women. It demonstrates intolerance towards moderate Islamic sects. It believes that Jihad comprises violent acts committed against infidels, and that this version of Jihad is in accordance with "Gods’" desires. Radical Islam goes under many names: Wahhabi/Deobandi, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood…etc……

This Radical element is the enemy. It is also this element that has defined Islam throughout the world in so many different countries. With the mentioning of the vast majority of Muslims who are not a part of this element (I would be one of them), one must ask the question..."where are they?" Where are they as this very minor element blasphemes aginst Islam and goes unmolested by those who wish to "defend" Islam against a stupid cartoon?

FightBack said:
No, you and your friends are the ones who broke the rules, you and your Mod friends were the ones who were disruptive.

Don't you have anyone to love you?

Captain America said:
Y'know, if those 1.300.000.000 people would take to the streets protesting terrorists instead of cartoonists, we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?

You know, if Americans would take to the streets protesting against Imperial American policies to steal oil from the Middle East, policies that quashed and destroy freedom to make more money or to take resources, then we wouldn't be having these discussions.

Peaceful Muslim, maybe we should post a picture descrating the Star of David or showing Jesus crucified upside down. I bet if we did that, we would be banned for sure and instantly, don't you think?

FightBack said:
Peaceful Muslim, maybe we should post a picture descrating the Star of David or showing Jesus crucified upside down. I bet if we did that, we would be banned for sure and instantly, don't you think?

No. Even "PeacefulMuslim" knows the reactions from a diverse culture in the west is different than the reactions of a civilization that is administered through a single dogmatic religion.

This....is why your posts are worthless. How's it feel to be on borrowed posting time?

GySgt said:
Well again, here is the problem. That fraction of the civilization is very loud and is the face of Islam. How many Radical Islamic groups function and thrive under the protection of Muslim governments? How many are simply ignored by their governments for fear of antagonizing them or out of out right silent support?

There are no muslims governments these days

-
Islam is the World’s Fastest Growing Religion.
-1 out of every 5 people in the world are Muslim.
-1.2 Billion Muslims Worldwide.
-Muslims are the majority in 63 countries.
-The vast majority of the worlds current conflicts involve Muslim countries.

Radical Islam is a precursor to terrorism. It lays the ideological and religious foundation for Islamic-inspired violence. Islam’s inherent divisiveness lends itself to radical interpretation of Qur’an and Hadiths; these texts support a potential for violence not found in other major religions (The Bible has a New Testament that introduces the teachings of Jesus and contradicts the old brutal teachings). The professional statistics regarding Radical Muslims account for between 1% to 20% of Islam which is between 12 and 150 million people. Not all Radical Muslims carry guns or strap bombs to themselves….the majority are the "sea within which the Radical Islamist terrorists swim." The Primary objective of Radical Islam is the reforming of all Islam in its image, and spreading that vision of reformed Islam throughout the world. This element is ideologically opposed to non-Muslim states of the West and the US in particular. They support the imposition of universal Islamic law (Sha’ria). They believe in the subordinate position of women. It demonstrates intolerance towards moderate Islamic sects. It believes that Jihad comprises violent acts committed against infidels, and that this version of Jihad is in accordance with "Gods’" desires. Radical Islam goes under many names: Wahhabi/Deobandi, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood…etc……

This Radical element is the enemy. It is also this element that has defined Islam throughout the world in so many different countries. With the mentioning of the vast majority of Muslims who are not a part of this element (I would be one of them), one must ask the question..."where are they?" Where are they as this very minor element blasphemes aginst Islam and goes unmolested by those who wish to "defend" Islam against a stupid cartoon?

i am totally with you with all what you said those elements succeeded in turning the pointing fingers to Islam it self but does it really matter how much we protest? look around you now the flame has gone around the cartoons what happened?? absolutely nothing. the only good thing (and i believe most effective) happened is that conference in Copenhagen which included great Islam preachers along with 25 guys and girls. Those people spoke to the people in Denemark and a great communication channel was created This is how Islam works and how it gets more and more people to join Islam because it speaks to your mind. Believe me before at Islamic state time many tribes and other non muslims state joined just by seeing the great examples of muslims.
Even non muslims who live between us here in the middle east see us in a different way.

FightBack said:

i guess we would ;)

Peaceful Muslim said:
i guess we would ;)

But then you'd be wrong. Post away. Most people will probably think it was funny.

Kelzie said:
But then you'd be wrong. Post away. Most people will probably think it was funny.

I'm with Kelzie, she speaks the truth.;)

Kelzie said:

i would never do that .. any insult in anyway to Jesus, David, Moses or any other prophet is an insult to my religion.

Do you know that if i was at my christian friend's house, i take permission from her to pray in her house cuz she might be uncomfortable with my prayers in her house.

Peaceful Muslim said:
i would never do that .. any insult in anyway to Jesus, David, Moses or any other prophet is an insult to my religion.

Do you know that if i was at my christian friend's house, i take permission from her to pray in her house cuz she might be uncomfortable with my prayers in her house.

That's very tolerant of you. But this is a political debate website. You have to accept that some people here are going to disagree with your religion. They have to be respectful while doing it, but they are still allowed to.

Deegan said:

:mrgreen: Bill Clinton was the greatest president ever. :mrgreen:

Deegan said:

Kelzie said:
:mrgreen: Bill Clinton was the greatest president ever. :mrgreen:
Hey Deeg...

Shoulda followed it up with, "but sometimes she has hysterical bouts of dementia."...

cnredd said:
Hey Deeg...

Shoulda followed it up with, "but sometimes she has hysterical bouts of dementia."...

'S my birthday present. :lol:

cnredd said:
Hey Deeg...

No, she's right, Clinton was the man.:3oops:

Deegan said:
No, she's right, Clinton was the man.:3oops:

Not to mention the fact that Hillary is going to be the next president and I can't wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
Not to mention the fact that Hillary is going to be the next president and I can't wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can't wait either, she will make a fine president.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom