• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am really sad because of today's news.. this is turning into public insults and intentioned.. Some people in Denemark destroyed Muslims Graves only in a Danish Cemetary .. !!!! and israilians wrote insulting comments about prophet muhammad on the walls of Mosque in Qalqilia..!!! this is turning into a religion war and a public invitations for insults .. its bad enough what happened so far, do we need to blow things up .. i am really sad what is happenening to the world....??!!

The Christians and Jews aren't the ones burning down embassies, rioting in the streets, destroying their own neighborhoods, and preaching death to all Muslims. This isn't a religious war, because a war requires two sides. Only one side is fighting.

Peaceful Muslim said:
I am really sad because of today's news.. this is turning into public insults and intentioned.. Some people in Denemark destroyed Muslims Graves only in a Danish Cemetary .. !!!! and israilians wrote insulting comments about prophet muhammad on the walls of Mosque in Qalqilia..!!! this is turning into a religion war and a public invitations for insults .. its bad enough what happened so far, do we need to blow things up .. i am really sad what is happenening to the world....??!!

Once again questions went unanswered:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=226453&postcount=50

“do we need to blow things up” (Peaceful Muslim)

Who are the magical “we?”

Heads up people! The magical “they” may be here.

It’s a good thing we didn’t hold our breath.

“Hello! Knock, Knock…{this thing isn’t working}…is Peaceful Muslim in there?”

Kandahar said:
The Christians and Jews aren't the ones burning down embassies, rioting in the streets, destroying their own neighborhoods, and preaching death to all Muslims. This isn't a religious war, because a war requires two sides. Only one side is fighting.

Well if only one percent of the muslims "was fighting" the world would be in really deep ****. Because the muslim are in total around 1,3 billion. But even in the hot spot most muslims are calm and many imans are trying to stop the violence. So a very large part of them are thankefully peacfull and even seculare. But yes it maybee not the best idea in the world to try to **** of so many people. Because some will bite and then probably in a way you didn't expected.

Bergslagstroll said:
Well if only one percent of the muslims "was fighting" the world would be in really deep ****. Because the muslim are in total around 1,3 billion. But even in the hot spot most muslims are calm and many imans are trying to stop the violence. So a very large part of them are thankefully peacfull and even seculare. But yes it maybee not the best idea in the world to try to **** of so many people. Because some will bite and then probably in a way you didn't expected.

If it's just a handful of extremists, as you claim, then what do we gain by not ******* off so many people? The extremists won't change their minds, and supposedly we don't need to worry about the mainstream anyway...:confused:

Kandahar said:
If it's just a handful of extremists, as you claim, then what do we gain by not ******* off so many people? The extremists won't change their minds, and supposedly we don't need to worry about the mainstream anyway...:confused:

First of it's not polite to be rude to people if you don't have a good reason. For example I didn't burn the american flag then I was in the USA, even I maybee wouldn't even got a beating.

Second ME isn't the most stable part of the world and it's a part of the muslime world. So the idea is to get that area more stable instead of more unstable.

Third the number of extremist isn't static they can be more or less. The same for violent extremist. And 9/11 should be enough for you to understand why is good with less extremist.

Peaceful Muslim said:

Would seem to me if the muslim population could control themselves this wouldn't happen. This is not to say what was done to the graves and mosques was correct, but the root of the problem is obvious

Last edited:
Bergslagstroll said:

Then the world needs to bite back. At no time for no reason is caving in to a pack of animals a good idea. They smell fear and the next attack will be worse. Better to be offensive then defensive IMO.

Calm2Chaos said:
Then the world needs to bite back. At no time for no reason is caving in to a pack of animals a good idea. They smell fear and the next attack will be worse. Better to be offensive then defensive IMO.

A good start would be defining that you mean by animals. Because one of the most important thing is show the mayority of muslim the respect they deserve. At the same time you condemn and make smart moves against the extremist.

Bergslagstroll said:
A good start would be defining that you mean by animals. Because one of the most important thing is show the mayority of muslim the respect they deserve. At the same time you condemn and make smart moves against the extremist.

Animals are the ones destroying the cities, burning things, killing innocent civillians, killing children, kidnapping people, murder, torture, intimidation, funding terrorist or terrorism, supporting terrorist or terrorism, hiding or training terrorist, cheering or electing terrorist.

You want respect.. You earn it. You earn it by openly and loudly opposing these animals. You get respect by helping to catch, find and or kill these animals. You get respect by trying to be part of the global community and not danger point.

Calm2Chaos said:
Animals are the ones destroying the cities, burning things, killing innocent civillians, killing children, kidnapping people, murder, torture, intimidation, funding terrorist or terrorism, supporting terrorist or terrorism, hiding or training terrorist, cheering or electing terrorist.

You want respect.. You earn it. You earn it by openly and loudly opposing these animals. You get respect by helping to catch, find and or kill these animals. You get respect by trying to be part of the global community and not danger point.

Well it's much in the beholder. Like for example all the americans that voted for Reagen in his second election was animals. Because he supported to alot of contras group that can be seen as nothing but supporting terrorism. The same for all the americans that cheered on USA terrorbombing of towns during the WW2. This according to your definition that is totally black and white. Either you totally are against acts of terrorism and all action that can be seen as that or you are a animal no matter the circumstances...

Bergslagstroll said:
Well it's much in the beholder. Like for example all the americans that voted for Reagen in his second election was animals. Because he supported to alot of contras group that can be seen as nothing but supporting terrorism. The same for all the americans that cheered on USA terrorbombing of towns during the WW2. This according to your definition that is totally black and white. Either you totally are against acts of terrorism and all action that can be seen as that or you are a animal no matter the circumstances...

Ok .. I'm an american animal and we are all terrorist.. Now that we settled that lets kill everything that carries a quran. If I am going to be a terrorist we should start to act like them. Drop some daisycutters in the school yards. I want nothing walking out of there over 28 inches tall. The difference being we are terrorist with realy big bombs. I want them all dead because it is my belief that is the right thing to do and someone told me I was right. I see no reason to not unleash the entire American terrorist arsenal on top of them. After the ME we can root out the survivors in the other nations and "cleanse"<sp> the rest of the globe. I will do this because 1 your right we are terrorist. And 2 there different and think different and I don't like it.....If we were them or like them .. This whole thing would be a non issue. They would ALL be dead by now.

So hows that sound

By the way I try to live in the present not the past.. Bringing up the past to me makes little sense. We are different the world is different the circumstances are different.

WWII tactics called for carpet bombing of cities. This was done by pretty much every nation. If we weren't over there trying to save some sorry asses we wouldn't have had to do it in the first place.

Calm2Chaos said:
Ok .. I'm an american animal and we are all terrorist.. Now that we settled that lets kill everything that carries a quran. If I am going to be a terrorist we should start to act like them. Drop some daisycutters in the school yards. I want nothing walking out of there over 28 inches tall. The difference being we are terrorist with realy big bombs. I want them all dead because it is my belief that is the right thing to do and someone told me I was right. I see no reason to not unleash the entire American terrorist arsenal on top of them. After the ME we can root out the survivors in the other nations and "cleanse"<sp> the rest of the globe. I will do this because 1 your right we are terrorist. And 2 there different and think different and I don't like it.....If we were them or like them .. This whole thing would be a non issue. They would ALL be dead by now.

So hows that sound

By the way I try to live in the present not the past.. Bringing up the past to me makes little sense. We are different the world is different the circumstances are different.

WWII tactics called for carpet bombing of cities. This was done by pretty much every nation. If we weren't over there trying to save some sorry asses we wouldn't have had to do it in the first place.

I like you're first statement. We are indeed all animals techincally. Take the iraqi' women's point of view: Imagine an Iraqi women just lost her baby in one of our bombing raids. then she saw americans on TV cheering about how we bombed baghdad (i remember the attitude everyone had then -- lets bomb the fk outta bhagdad, singing that retarded bombs over baghdad song and shiit).

To her, we would be animals too. Reducing her baby's life to mere collateral damage. its basically telling her, uhh some of youwill die, we don't know who, but we'll try to keep it to a minimum. I mean, we definately seem like animals.

So are you christian by any chance?

nkgupta80 said:
I like you're first statement. We are indeed all animals techincally. Take the iraqi' women's point of view: Imagine an Iraqi women just lost her baby in one of our bombing raids. then she saw americans on TV cheering about how we bombed baghdad (i remember the attitude everyone had then -- lets bomb the fk outta bhagdad, singing that retarded bombs over baghdad song and shiit).

To her, we would be animals too. Reducing her baby's life to mere collateral damage. its basically telling her, uhh some of youwill die, we don't know who, but we'll try to keep it to a minimum. I mean, we definately seem like animals.

So are you christian by any chance?

How about our point of view. EVERYTIME an american is slaughtered, be it 1 or 3000 there are mobs in the streets, thousands celebrating one thing..... There death... Sorry of I don't see that in this country

Were used to seeing people cheer when our sons and daughters are killed. "Welcome to the world your creating" is what I would have to say to her. People die in war, it's unfortunate but true. all you can hope to do is limit the innocent as much as possible, NOT target them as her brethren are doing.

And no . I aqm not christian

DivineComedy said:
Once again questions went unanswered:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=226453&postcount=50

“do we need to blow things up” (Peaceful Muslim)

Who are the magical “we?”

Heads up people! The magical “they” may be here.

hi there,
sorry for not replying back but i am drowning with work.. this is for you and for everybody else .. for the time being i am unable to follow up with the discussions so here is my email, i will more than happy to reply to you emails:
nadaeh99@hotmail.com

hopefully soon i will be able to catch up with you guys

Peaceful Muslim said:
hi there,
sorry for not replying back but i am drowning with work.. this is for you and for everybody else .. for the time being i am unable to follow up with the discussions so here is my email, i will more than happy to reply to you emails:
nadaeh99@hotmail.com

hopefully soon i will be able to catch up with you guys

Dear Peaceful Muslim I prefer a public discussion for obvious reasons.

Especially, after having a conversation on the Taliban and the Koran prior to September 11, 2001 with a Muslim, and never getting a response to an email to find out if that Muslim was Okay. I had a good reason to be paranoid about that situation, and as a result of not getting answers to many questions over the years I will jump on certain phrases like a wolf.

If you could respond to an email you should be able to respond on here for all to see and evaluate. One of us might say something the other might misinterpret and someone else could catch it, and correct any misunderstanding.

Also, I don’t think it is a good idea to give out an email address unless you want every bad person to send you the most hateful mail imaginable. Hopefully that email address is not one you use for important stuff. A public discussion on here is better because the bad people can be punished by the moderators and the posts removed should any of us get out of line.

Basically, since I have heard many Muslims condemn terrorism and yet defend Hamas, and know of the Arab League attempts to change the definition of "terrorism," I first would just like to know how you feel about Hamas.

DivineComedy said:

Especially, after having a conversation on the Taliban and the Koran prior to September 11, 2001 with a Muslim, and never getting a response to an email to find out if that Muslim was Okay. I had a good reason to be paranoid about that situation, and as a result of not getting answers to many questions over the years I will jump on certain phrases like a wolf.

If you could respond to an email you should be able to respond on here for all to see and evaluate. One of us might say something the other might misinterpret and someone else could catch it, and correct any misunderstanding.

Also, I don’t think it is a good idea to give out an email address unless you want every bad person to send you the most hateful mail imaginable. Hopefully that email address is not one you use for important stuff. A public discussion on here is better because the bad people can be punished by the moderators and the posts removed should any of us get out of line.

Basically, since I have heard many Muslims condemn terrorism and yet defend Hamas, and know of the Arab League attempts to change the definition of "terrorism," I first would just like to know how you feel about Hamas.

DivineComedy said:

Thank you for your advice and i am aware of all the that .. i just wanted to know how guys think of us and what you see in muslims .. anyways thanks..
i wanted to clarify one thing when i postd my msgs i wasn't intending to open up a political issue specifically, i wanted to talk to the people and ask them to please not mix what islam is about and that there are millions of muslims who disapprove what is being done under the name of Islam starting from Sept 11 until now and what is going to happen next ..
Being a muslim and behave in a certain manner that doesn't mean Islam enforce that kind of Behavior.. the following will tell you that we had the greatest leader there ever was throughout history:

" Who could dare to compare any great man in modren history with Muhammed? " Alphonse de LaMartaine.

" I myself feel whenver I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher " Annie Besant.

" If a man like Muhammed were to assume the dictatorship of the modren world, he would succeed in solving
its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness " Sir George Bernard Shaw.

" When I closed the 2nd volume of the (Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read
of the great life " Mahatma Gandhi.

" My choice of Muhammed to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers
and may be questioned by others " Michael Hart.

Do you think he would have been a great leader if he was behaving the same way some islamic organizations are?
i am palestinian myself and i am saddned by the fact that our land has been taken away from us and if you read in history you will see that israilians aren't any better and they have done worse things than we did..why they are not called terrorists? i believe we are living in a world of double standards.. this never happens in true Islam
I said it before and I repeat, what you see in media is not the true fact about Islam and what some organizations do that doesn’t mean this is Islam.. Which is why the cartoons were so offensive to Prophet Muhammad since it is not the truth
As for your question about Hamas; first can you imagine this for a second?: you own a house you built with your hands, your lived in it for like 40 years with you wife and kids, you planted every tree in its yard and every flower.. now imagine someone comes a long and destroys it and kills your kids or imagine that kid seeing his dad getting killed..you tell me what will you do? .. just because hamas is Islam oriented movement that doesn’t mean they are terrorists.. they were elected by Palestinians because they believe that nothing is working with Israilians ( military or Civilians) .. there was a peace agreement with those people until year 2000 when Sharon ‘VISITED’ Al Aqsa Mosque which started the flame and then Muhammad Al Durra who was killed by Israilians for no reason.. that is when it all blew up .. Palestinians are suffering a lot and no one knows even us Palestinians who lived their whole lives outside moving from one country to another never knowing the true meaning of home… don’t you think we have the right to defend our selves infront of those who took away everything we own including our security in our homeland?? History is filled with Israilians massacres in Palestine: Dair yasin, Qana , Jenin.. and that is just a tip of the Iceberg.. This is not terrorism!!!!!

Peaceful Muslim said:
As for your question about Hamas; first can you imagine this for a second?: you own a house you built with your hands, your lived in it for like 40 years with you wife and kids, you planted every tree in its yard and every flower.. now imagine someone comes a long and destroys it and kills your kids or imagine that kid seeing his dad getting killed..you tell me what will you do?

Yes I can imagine it, and in my case if I was still alive I would simply call the police, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly, and if the police couldn‘t handle it they would call the Governor to send in the national guard, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly, and if the national guard couldn’t handle it they would call the Feds to send in the military, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly too. If you do not see the uniformity of it all, that is where we have a problem.

Peaceful Muslim said:
.. just because hamas is Islam oriented movement that doesn’t mean they are terrorists..

I would like for that to be correct about Islam, but, Palestinians have not made that easy!

I see a loved one between two snakes, one on the left, and one on the right, and my loved one is listening to music (as always) and can‘t hear my screams; I just happen to have a gun:

1) The snake on the left has stripes that are black, yellow, red, yellow, black, yellow, red, yellow, and black.

2) The snake on the right has stripes that are yellow, black, red, black, yellow, black, red, black, and yellow.

Now, to be safe I could just kill both snakes and let God sort them out, but I don‘t want to kill a harmless snake unless I absolutely can‘t remember which one is dangerous. Do you know which snake is dangerous? You are now in my position. This is a matter of life and death. There are only seconds to decide. KILL ONE OF THEM OR BOTH OF THEM RIGHT NOW!

One of the snakes is deadly and its pattern tells other animals to beware, and one of them is harmless yet has a pattern to protect itself from dumb animals; human beings have a greater ability to tell the difference between the harmless snake and the dangerous snake.

Since humans do not have a natural coloring that tells others if we are harmless or dangerous, therefore Civilization has stepped in and created a set of laws and rules of warfare so that we can tell the harmless from the dangerous when we have a dispute.

Since Islam has a golden rule, “Do unto all men as you would wish to have done unto you; and reject for others what you would reject for yourselves,” therefore do not waste your time telling me about what the Israelis have done to so-called Palestinians when I see their military colors coming and going in uniform, and I do not see your colors until it is too late.

If we see Israelis parachuting onto the beach we know to kill only those Jews that are in an Israeli uniform. If we see Palestinians parachuting onto the beach, we can tell their speech by the forked tongue thanks to the Arab League supported PLO and Hamas terrorists, we know that to be safe we have to kill all the Muslims and Arabs we see on the beach.

We all have a right to defend ourselves, and disputes are going to happen especially when one side wants to put the other under a state of subjection, but the important thing is that your blatant violations of the golden rule have given us no choice but to believe you are all dangerous until we determine the harmless snake from the dangerous snake. And thanks to you in many cases we just have to shoot first and ask questions later, and those murders are on your hands Palestinian Muslim.

You have chosen your colors Palestinian Muslim and now if you die you can only blame yourself, because we will kill the harmless snake if we can‘t tell the difference between it and the dangerous snake.

The Palestinians have no right to occupy and own a land when Civilizations can’t tell the difference between the harmless Palestinian and the dangerous Palestinian snake.

I feel terrible about what you have done to yourselves over the years, and you should be ashamed of yourselves Palestinian Muslim.

“March 5, 2003: Bus bombing in Haifa. U.S. citizens killed: Abigail Leitel, 14, who was born in Lebanon, New Hampshire.” http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/usvictims.html

“The suicide bomber was 20 years old, a student of the Hebron Polytechnic University (from which a large number of suicide bombers have emerged) and a member of the Hamas terrorist organization.” http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/861590/posts

March 13, 2003: “(CBS) Saddam Hussein has distributed $260,000 to 26 families of Palestinians killed in 29 months of fighting with Israel, including a $10,000 check to the family of a Hamas suicide bomber.

In a packed banquet hall on Wednesday, the families came one-by-one to receive their $10,000 checks. A large banner said: ‘The Arab Baath Party Welcomes the Families of the Martyrs for the Distribution of Blessings of Saddam Hussein.’“ http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/world/main543981.shtml

“Recalling that in its resolution 687 (1991) the Council declared that a ceasefire would be based on acceptance by Iraq of the provisions of that resolution, including the obligations on Iraq contained therein,” http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/11/08/resolution.text/

March 17, 2003: “The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.”
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030317-7.html

Palestinian Muslim we will not make war against any of you on account of your religion, but civilizations will have no problem making war against any land whose known rule of savage warfare is to use civilian disguise (in violation of the Golden Rule) for “an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.”

DivineComedy said:
Yes I can imagine it, and in my case if I was still alive I would simply call the police, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly, and if the police couldn‘t handle it they would call the Governor to send in the national guard, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly, and if the national guard couldn’t handle it they would call the Feds to send in the military, and they wear uniforms and carry arms openly too. If you do not see the uniformity of it all, that is where we have a problem.

I would like for that to be correct about Islam, but, Palestinians have not made that easy!

I see a loved one between two snakes, one on the left, and one on the right, and my loved one is listening to music (as always) and can‘t hear my screams; I just happen to have a gun:

1) The snake on the left has stripes that are black, yellow, red, yellow, black, yellow, red, yellow, and black.

2) The snake on the right has stripes that are yellow, black, red, black, yellow, black, red, black, and yellow.

Now, to be safe I could just kill both snakes and let God sort them out, but I don‘t want to kill a harmless snake unless I absolutely can‘t remember which one is dangerous. Do you know which snake is dangerous? You are now in my position. This is a matter of life and death. There are only seconds to decide. KILL ONE OF THEM OR BOTH OF THEM RIGHT NOW!

One of the snakes is deadly and its pattern tells other animals to beware, and one of them is harmless yet has a pattern to protect itself from dumb animals; human beings have a greater ability to tell the difference between the harmless snake and the dangerous snake.

Since humans do not have a natural coloring that tells others if we are harmless or dangerous, therefore Civilization has stepped in and created a set of laws and rules of warfare so that we can tell the harmless from the dangerous when we have a dispute.

Since Islam has a golden rule, “Do unto all men as you would wish to have done unto you; and reject for others what you would reject for yourselves,” therefore do not waste your time telling me about what the Israelis have done to so-called Palestinians when I see their military colors coming and going in uniform, and I do not see your colors until it is too late.

If we see Israelis parachuting onto the beach we know to kill only those Jews that are in an Israeli uniform. If we see Palestinians parachuting onto the beach, we can tell their speech by the forked tongue thanks to the Arab League supported PLO and Hamas terrorists, we know that to be safe we have to kill all the Muslims and Arabs we see on the beach.

We all have a right to defend ourselves, and disputes are going to happen especially when one side wants to put the other under a state of subjection, but the important thing is that your blatant violations of the golden rule have given us no choice but to believe you are all dangerous until we determine the harmless snake from the dangerous snake. And thanks to you in many cases we just have to shoot first and ask questions later, and those murders are on your hands Palestinian Muslim.

You have chosen your colors Palestinian Muslim and now if you die you can only blame yourself, because we will kill the harmless snake if we can‘t tell the difference between it and the dangerous snake.

The Palestinians have no right to occupy and own a land when Civilizations can’t tell the difference between the harmless Palestinian and the dangerous Palestinian snake.

I feel terrible about what you have done to yourselves over the years, and you should be ashamed of yourselves Palestinian Muslim.

“March 5, 2003: Bus bombing in Haifa. U.S. citizens killed: Abigail Leitel, 14, who was born in Lebanon, New Hampshire.” http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/usvictims.html

“The suicide bomber was 20 years old, a student of the Hebron Polytechnic University (from which a large number of suicide bombers have emerged) and a member of the Hamas terrorist organization.” http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/861590/posts

March 13, 2003: “(CBS) Saddam Hussein has distributed $260,000 to 26 families of Palestinians killed in 29 months of fighting with Israel, including a $10,000 check to the family of a Hamas suicide bomber.

In a packed banquet hall on Wednesday, the families came one-by-one to receive their $10,000 checks. A large banner said: ‘The Arab Baath Party Welcomes the Families of the Martyrs for the Distribution of Blessings of Saddam Hussein.’“ http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/world/main543981.shtml

“Recalling that in its resolution 687 (1991) the Council declared that a ceasefire would be based on acceptance by Iraq of the provisions of that resolution, including the obligations on Iraq contained therein,” http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/11/08/resolution.text/

March 17, 2003: “The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.”
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030317-7.html

Palestinian Muslim we will not make war against any of you on account of your religion, but civilizations will have no problem making war against any land whose known rule of savage warfare is to use civilian disguise (in violation of the Golden Rule) for “an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.”

And I am so sorry that - with all respect - you can't see beyond the tip of your nose.. you only see what your media is showing you ..

http://www.deiryassin.org/mas.html (that was in 1948!!!!)
http://www.geocities.com/ahlulbayt14/qana.html
http://www.robert-fisk.com/articles18.htm

Please do not tell me that we are the ones who did this to our selves..

And I am so sorry that - with all respect - you can't see beyond the tip of your nose.. you only see what your media is showing you ..

While these cases are regratable, the underlying point DivineComedy makes remains the same. Without even going into the belevability of these articles (in the future an unbaised site like Wikipedia is preferable)... The basic fact is that any and all actions by the israeli army are neccesary to stop terrorists. As a palestinian have you never seen terrorists in populated areas? If they are there how is israel supposed to stop them without harming innocent civilians?

It is the terrorists themselfs who put the palestinian civilians in harms way, they by putting themselfs in the middle of civilian population put all of you at risk. Even with the terrorists in civilian centers israel exercises great restraint, the optimal solution at this point for isreal would be to close all the borders in and out of the gaza and the west bank, the only reason israel deosn't is becase they don't want to cause massive starvation.

Peaceful Muslim said:

Palestinian Muslim let us concentrate on what we can see for ourselves and try to determine who is harmless and who is dangerous. And establish some rules to live by. That is the important thing for all of us; trust is the most important thing!

You see I want to apply the Golden Rule, so when my cousin told me he had a Muslim neighbor living right next door I told my cousin something to the effect of, “treat him as you would like to be treated,” but to be safe I told him something to the effect of, “trust him as far as you can throw him until he answers some questions,” like I asked you the obvious questions. The problem is that ordinary people find it hard to trust that harmless Muslim that fled persecution! It is as if they cannot tell the difference between the snakes, so they have no choice but to treat them both as dangerous. Red touch yellow, kill a fellow!

A long time ago when I was in the Navy I went to the airport and got on an international flight without being searched at all, they had just installed a metal detector but they didn‘t turn it on. That was long before an Al Quacka threw Robert Stethem out onto the tarmac. I want to be treated like I am harmless when I go to get on a bus or an airplane, according to the Golden Rule. All thanks to you Palestinian type Al Quacka’s, I had a skinny black woman and a fat black woman search my crotch one right after the other the last time I was at the airport. Palestinians deserve the exact same thing, no less, when they go to get on a bus, or approach a pizza parlor, or go to the market, or approach a hotel, or a shrine, or go to get into their own car…For ever and ever, forever and ever, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

http://ingeb.org/spiritua/halleluj.mid

I really do not think it is funny, but you choose the colors of your skin. I see no reason to get into a debate about who did what in 1948.

When you said, “do we need to blow things up,” I asked you the obvious question, “who are the magical ‘we?’”

Al Quacka? Are you going to put your Palestinian flag and LAND up as collateral, when you blow things up and lose the war?

Every reasonable person can ignore the media and talk directly with you, and can determine for themselves whether I had a good reason to put you to the question disrespecting your name “Peaceful Muslim:”

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=225328&postcount=12

Peaceful Muslim.
I realize that English is not your mother tongue, and I do congratulate you on your ability to communicate in a foreign language. Although I speak it rather well, English is not my native language either. Because of this language commonality we share, allow me to kindly point out a few things to you.

There is no such word in the English language as 'israilians'. The English transliteration of the Hebrew name for my country is 'The State of Israel'... which is usually shortened to Israel. A citizen of Israel, such as myself, is an Israeli. The plural of Israeli is Israelis. Additionally, all proper nouns in English are always capitalized.

I hope this advice helps you in your effort to communicate at Debate Politics.

Tashah

Back
Top Bottom