• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tashah said:
To address your question... quite a bit. I have read the Qur'an in its Classical Arabic many times. I have studied the Arabic interpretations. I have studied the English translations. I have talked numerous times with Islamic professors at al-Azzam University in Cairo. I live in Israel which has a sizeable Muslim population. I tutor English to Palestinian teens in Samarea and visit their families, and we do oftentimes discuss Islam. I have visited every Islamic nation in the Middle East and North Africa many times with the exception of the Kingdom. I have been to Persia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. I have been to each of the ex-Soviet republics that are majority Islamic.

Let me now ask you PeacefulMuslim, do you know as much about Judaism and Christianity as I know about Islam?

Assala'am 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
Tashah

when i asked you how much do you know about Islam cuz your post:

agree Peaceful Muslim. People of every stripe and religion commit crime. The contradiction that bothers me about Islam is why has no qualms about severely punishing some offenders (such as rape victims), and yet it is very lenient towards other nefarious offenders (such as arsonists, looters, and killers of civilians). I am stumped.

shows that you don't know that Islam stated punishments for every crime against humanity.. didn't you read the versus in Quran stating such rules?Islam taught us everything Tashash and when i say everything it is literal we see it as a way of life.

but since you are asking this question, aren't there punishments in judaism too??

as for your question, I know what i need to know about both religions and we have been living with christians since forever but i don't believe there are jews around here ..

Tashah the conflict is not between Palestine and the Jews, it is actually between Israel and Palestine and there is a difference.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Peaceful Muslim said:
shows that you don't know that Islam stated punishments for every crime against humanity.. didn't you read the versus in Quran stating such rules?Islam taught us everything Tashash and when i say everything it is literal we see it as a way of life.

Yup, which goes to show that Tashah doesn't know anything about Islam at all or as much as she thinks she knows, I tried to point this out to her, but she was a know it all. You being a woman, Peaceful Muslim, perhaps you can educate Tashah on Islam's teaching of the treatment of women, how Islam granted more rights to women than the West ever did.

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ManOfTrueTruth said:
Yup, which goes to show that Tashah doesn't know anything about Islam at all or as much as she thinks she knows, I tried to point this out to her, but she was a know it all. You being a woman, Peaceful Muslim, perhaps you can educate Tashah on Islam's teaching of the treatment of women, how Islam granted more rights to women than the West ever did.

I do not appreciate you talking to Tashah in this manner. She is one of the more knowledgeable people on the forum, and certainly knows quite a bit about Islam. She is a know it all. And she does. If you unsuccessfully tried to "point something out" to her, don't blame her intelligence. Blame your debating skills.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Kelzie said:
I do not appreciate you talking to Tashah in this manner. She is one of the more knowledgeable people on the forum, and certainly knows quite a bit about Islam. She is a know it all. And she does. If you unsuccessfully tried to "point something out" to her, don't blame her intelligence. Blame your debating skills.

Well you just have to get over Kelzie and learn to deal with it. She simply doesn't know much about Islam as she thinks she does. I have every right to disagree or say this. If you can't take the heat in the kitchen then get out. I thought you were all about a person's First Amendment to free speech Kelzie and just because you or Tashah is a moderator doesn't mean you are always right. Tashah is not always right and neither are you. I hate to break it to you and bust your ego.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As a matter of fact, alot of Israeli Jews are racist against Muslims in general and spread alot of BS lies and ignorance about Islam.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Western Civilization comes from Islamic civilization. Their wouldn't be a Western Civilization if their wasn't an Islamic civilization. Islamic civilization granted more rights to women than the West did about a thousand years beforehand. You look at the scientific discoveries or mathematical discoveries of Islamic civilization, we wouldn't have the space shuttle today. I don't appreciate some of the racist remarks made about Islam and I don't appreciate Tashah slandering Islam either. If she slander Islam, then slander Tashah. So far as I am concerned Kelzie, both you and Tashah can kiss my ***.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Their would be no Algebra, no maths to build the space shuttle and no astronomy to discover the universe if it wasn't for Islamic Civilization.

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
ManOfTrueTruth said:
Western Civilization comes from Islamic civilization. Their wouldn't be a Western Civilization if their wasn't an Islamic civilization. Islamic civilization granted more rights to women than the West did about a thousand years beforehand. You look at the scientific discoveries or mathematical discoveries of Islamic civilization, we wouldn't have the space shuttle today. I don't appreciate some of the racist remarks made about Islam and I don't appreciate Tashah slandering Islam either. If she slander Islam, then slander Tashah. So far as I am concerned Kelzie, both you and Tashah can kiss my ***.
[Moderator Mode]

And if you can't debate without personally attacking members of this forum, then I suggest you go elsewhere.

You have been warned...Personal abuse will NOT be tolerated. If you continue, actions will be taken...

[Moderator Mode]

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
cnredd said:
[Moderator Mode]

And if you can't debate without personally attacking members of this forum, then I suggest you go elsewhere.

You have been warned...Personal abuse will NOT be tolerated. If you continue, actions will be taken...

[Moderator Mode]

If the moderators have the right to insult, then I have the right to insult the moderators back. I did not start this cnredd, you and your crooked team of moderators did. Hold yourself to the same standard that you hold to everybody else. I don't like double standards.

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
ManOfTrueTruth said:
If the moderators have the right to insult, then I have the right to insult the moderators back. I did not start this cnredd, you and your crooked team of moderators did. Hold yourself to the same standard that you hold to everybody else. I don't like double standards.
[Moderator Mode]

What was written is not negotiable...If you continue to make discussions personal, actions will be taken...

[/Moderator Mode]

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
cnredd said:
[Moderator Mode]

What was written is not negotiable...If you continue to make discussions personal, actions will be taken...

[/Moderator Mode]

I don't negotiate my principles away nor do I back down from them. Your moderators show common courtesy, respect and tolerance and the discussion won't degenerate.

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ManOfTrueTruth said:
Well you just have to get over Kelzie and learn to deal with it. She simply doesn't know much about Islam as she thinks she does. I have every right to disagree or say this. If you can't take the heat in the kitchen then get out. I thought you were all about a person's First Amendment to free speech Kelzie and just because you or Tashah is a moderator doesn't mean you are always right. Tashah is not always right and neither are you. I hate to break it to you and bust your ego.

While, it's amusing that you think someone on an online forum can bust my ego, I realize that this is not reality. I never said you couldn't say it (although you are bordering on insulting...which you can't do). I said I disagree with your assessment. Based off of the fact that instead of rebutting her points you continue to discuss her, I'd say I'm accurate in my assessment.

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ManOfTrueTruth said:

Actually no, you cannot. I can call Islam whatever I feel like. However, the rules of this forum specifically say you can not slander another member. I suggest you listen to cnredd.

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ManOfTrueTruth said:
I don't negotiate my principles away nor do I back down from them. Your moderators show common courtesy, respect and tolerance and the discussion won't degenerate.

If you can show where a mod insulted you, you might have a point. As it stands though, you have none.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Kelzie said:
Actually no, you cannot. I can call Islam whatever I feel like. However, the rules of this forum specifically say you can not slander another member. I suggest you listen to cnredd.

I suggest you shut your mouth. Tashah has insulted an entire people with some of her remarks in the past because she herself is ignorant.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Captain America said:
Kelzie knows best........:naughty

Kelzie doesn't know squat and she should mind her own business since she doesn't know what she is talking about. I don't have much respect for people who kiss the asses of people who have power or authority or who get down on their knees and kneel to the mods like royal subjects or slaves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Peaceful Muslim and myself have discussed some of these issues in PMs. She agrees with me but doesn't want to participate in a discussion that has degenerated. She also agrees with my assertion about Islam and women's rights. But Tashah wouldn't know anything about that since she equates "Honor Killings" with Islam.

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
ManOfTrueTruth said:
I suggest you shut your mouth. Tashah has insulted an entire people with some of her remarks in the past because she herself is ignorant.

ManOfTrueTruth said:
Kelzie doesn't know squat and she should mind her own business since she doesn't know what she is talking about. I don't have much respect for people who kiss the asses of people who have power or authority or who get down on their knees and kneel to the mods like royal subjects or slaves.

[Moderator Mode]

ManOfTrueTruth,

I have made it clear that this manner of debate will cease & desist or actions will be taken...You have chose to turn a blind eye...

Thus, you have been given a three day vacation...

If/When you choose to return, be advised that this style of personal abuse towards anyone, let alone Moderators, will not be tolerated.

If you have a problem, take it to personal messages or the Basement with this form of attack and keep it off of the public forums...

[/Moderator Mode]

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
cnredd said:
[Moderator Mode]

ManOfTrueTruth,

I have made it clear that this manner of debate will cease & desist or actions will be taken...You have chose to turn a blind eye...

Thus, you have been given a three day vacation...

If/When you choose to return, be advised that this style of personal abuse towards anyone, let alone Moderators, will not be tolerated.

If you have a problem, take it to personal messages or the Basement with this form of attack and keep it off of the public forums...

[/Moderator Mode]

This is not abuse, this is retailiation for the abuse of the moderators, I will not back down cnredd nor will I cease or desist until you and your moderators cease and desist.

Captain America

Jedi Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
ManOfTrueTruth said:
This is not abuse, this is retailiation for the abuse of the moderators, I will not back down cnredd nor will I cease or desist until you and your moderators cease and desist.

Wanna bet? :rofl

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Your moderators started this first cnredd, you don't seriously expect me to back down from the outright provocations and bullying of your moderators do you?

Top Bottom