• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now we will see if Pelosi lied

By the end of 21 days we will see if Pelosi wants to compromise and give money for the border wall or is willing to create more Angel moms. Does she think criminal invaders are more important than the safety of the American people.

Yes, she does. Those sparks of divinity vote Democrat, dontcha know.

When getting your butt kicked by an elderly woman, I totally understand why one must go with ripping apart her appearance.

OMG, yes! I think she's got some sort of neurological spasms going on, with facial spasms and lots of sucking on her teeth. She displays dysarthria when speaking (and it's getting worse) and rigid movements, as you can see with her gesticulations.

I looked around and people had been noticing her mouth gymnastics since at least a year ago.

The President called Pelosi's bluff. Pelosi said if the government was opened she would have the State of the Union address, and would compromise on the border wall. Lets see if that happens.

I didn't know that she said she would compromise on the wall.

I thought that Trump walked out of a meeting specifically because she said she would NOT compromise on the Wall.

Regarding the presentation of the State of the Union, Trump is perfectly willing to give the address. I'm sure he is more than willing to say, "See you next Tuesday". Will he get the invitation?

Hopefully that is not the case, but if true, the blood of all the Americans killed by criminal invaders will be on her hands.

She could NOT care less. After all, the victims are only Americans.

If Pelosi dont vote for some money for the wall and more American are killed by HER wonderful criminal invaders, she will end up being callled bloody Pelosi.

If Pelosi dont vote for some money for the wall and more American are killed by HER wonderful criminal invaders, she will end up being callled bloody Pelosi.

Or, as I call her, Nancy.

You bore us, xenophobe.

By the end of 21 days we will see if Pelosi wants to compromise and give money for the border wall or is willing to create more Angel moms. Does she think criminal invaders are more important than the safety of the American people.

I am still waiting for your cite proving Pelosi offered wall funds in exchange for the shut down ending, you cant can you. Then admit you lied!

If you showed just as much concern for the 50000 gun deaths commited by US citizens I would take you seriously. Were is your outrage at the lax gun laws, I will assume you dont give a toss, so quit the fake outrage. Its as phony as Trumps tan.

Uhm thats Speaker Pelosi, sounds good eh ? She smacked Trump bigly!!

Another prime example of American politicians kicking the can down the road, this time for 3 weeks, and never seeming to accomplishing anything they claim is "critical" to the wellbeing of American society. Only an idiot - which may describe President Trump - believes that Pelosi and Schumer have any intention of "compromising" on the border wall. Pelosi never promised to compromise - she did, however, promise only to negotiate once the government was reopened.

American conservatives should remember how you howled and ridiculed President Obama for drawing a line in the sand regarding Syria and chemical weapons and then walking that line back and turtling when Assad and the Russians ignored his threat. You should be willing to acknowledge that this is no different. President Trump drew a line in the sand - no $5.7 billion for the border wall, veto on every bill passed and keep the government shutdown going. Simply put, President Trump has proven to be as weak spined as President Obama and he'll pay a price for it. He has proven to be all bluster, no backbone - or as the Texans say, all hat and no cattle.

An old crone, hated by the majority of Anericans, and leader of the Democrats, has outmaneuvered the supposed most powerful man in the world - shameful. I'd support his impeachment on that fact alone.

Only by the fringe of the far right, meaning those lunatics probably already do call her that.

If you showed just as much concern for the 50000 gun deaths commited by US citizens I would take you seriously. Were is your outrage at the lax gun laws, I will assume you dont give a toss, so quit the fake outrage. Its as phony as Trumps tan.

More fake news from the left. In an average year there are a little over 33,000. A large percentage of them are probably drug and gang related.

More fake news from the left. In an average year there are a little over 33,000. A large percentage of them are probably drug and gang related.

Care to retract your statement on Pelosi ?

The President called Pelosi's bluff. Pelosi said if the government was opened she would have the State of the Union address, and would compromise on the border wall. Lets see if that happens.
Still livin’ in Bizzaro World, huh?
CD78E66F-B5A6-452A-ADE4-C851601185C0.jpg

She was not willing to compromise for the good of America before the Shut Down, she was not willing to compromise for the good of America during the Shut Down, and I doubt she will be willing to compromise for the good of America over the next three weeks.
Pelosi did compromise. She didn’t pull the waistband of Trump’s tighty whities all the way to his ears while giving him an atomic wedgie. :2rofll:
1FFDBA66-4FBF-4EAD-9384-492B2BE4F48A.jpg

Nancy said no border wall. She said they would talk border security. Listening to the actual words is important.

Well you see that's the problem that no conservative has been able to figure out. Bless their little hearts! They cannot understand no matter how hard they try. They just can't. Its impossible...……..and they keep proving me right! LMAO!

Pelosi has made it clear right from the start, no money for the border wall. If you are saying different, then you are the one not telling the truth.

She was not willing to compromise for the good of America before the Shut Down, she was not willing to compromise for the good of America during the Shut Down, and I doubt she will be willing to compromise for the good of America over the next three weeks.

The good of America, what a joke. It is good for America that to satisfy a very stupid political promise by Trump to build a wall that will not work and waste 25 billion dollars to do it. NO thanks. Spend what we need to keep our borders safe, but not a dime for a stupid plan. That is basically what Pelosi has said and she has stuck to her guns and should continue to do so. I know that upsets Trumpsters who think we should always give in to Trump, but just NO on money for the stupid and expensive wall.

The good of America, what a joke. It is good for America that to satisfy a very stupid political promise by Trump to build a wall that will not work and waste 25 billion dollars to do it. NO thanks. Spend what we need to keep our borders safe, but not a dime for a stupid plan. That is basically what Pelosi has said and she has stuck to her guns and should continue to do so. I know that upsets Trumpsters who think we should always give in to Trump, but just NO on money for the stupid and expensive wall.

This is about giving the voters what we want, what we voted for, not about Trump and how he needs to be hurt by being denied what he spent so much energy developing a mandate for.

There is long term blowback to telling tens of millions of American "**** you, we dont care what you want".

"SHUT UP AND DIE!"

Last edited:
This is about giving the voters what we want, what we voted for ....
Don’t fret about it. The minority had its way for two years, and now it’s time for the majority to rule.

Let's see a source that said she'd compromise on agreeing to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom