• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now We Know Why Bushie Picked Meirs

Don’t worry folks. Ms. Meirs, unlike “Hekuvajob Browney“, has no Arabian Horse Association in her past. Her experience as Texas Lottery commissioner more than qualifies her to sit in judgment over our rights.

marchare said:
Don’t worry folks. Ms. Meirs, unlike “Hekuvajob Browney“, has no Arabian Horse Association in her past. Her experience as Texas Lottery commissioner more than qualifies her to sit in judgment over our rights.

lol, maybe she'll get the cases and put them in a lottery drawing to see who gets heard first and the does a innie-minnie-mynie-mo.

wxcrazytwo said:
Uh, I have been in the legal field for 8 years. Yeah, I have no idea how the law works.

I have to ask, just to clarify, which SIDE of the legal field?:lol:

UtahBill said:
I have to ask, just to clarify, which SIDE of the legal field?:lol:

8 years family law;
8 years P.I.
1-2 Insurance Defense
6 mos- Landlord Tenant Law;
6 mos- Criminal
2 years Employment and Labor Law.

The above is mixed, but it adds up to 8 years. I don't have time to figure out how many years on what area, since some years I have done more thwan two areas at a given time.

Doing . . . what?

In GOD you TRust
literally
boy have they got balls

bush takes his direction straight from god will be the next proclaimation

Canuck said:
bush takes his direction straight from god will be the next proclaimation

Yes, how can we question him at all, I mean an "ethereal" entinty gives him his instruction,:lol:

dragonslayer said:
what we don't need is supreme court judge that has never been a judge anywhere. It is plain BS.

Yes, if she is indeed as qualified as he says, why hasn't he ever appointed her to an appellete court?

I love how ignorant all you can be! When you interpret the constitution, you do not interpret it by self values, you interpret it by what the constitution was set out to do! The constitution is a very very simple document and genuinely easy to understand! Very rarely, is it interpreted by values and if so, it is sent to a lower court! You guys that are condemning this are expressing liberal rhetoric when you have absolutely no knowledge of the subject! Ideology matters hardly in the supreme court!

Secondly, there is absolutely no FACT at all, nothing even close, to suggest that Meirs or Roberts are set out to do what you so lividly suggest! All i hear from you liberals is the rhetorical bullshit that Kennedy, Kerry, Durban, Dean, ect that bring to the table! Why dont you wake up and join reality?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom