• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now we know that Trump was right...

SonOfDaedalus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump infamously said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters."

Well, it's on tape that he lied or "downplayed" the seriousness of a deadly virus and caused the deaths of thousands of his followers. This is all in broad daylight. Far worse than shooting a single person on 5th avenue. I doubt he will lose a single one of his fanatical voters.

So, yeah, Trump was right about that.

Trump infamously said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters."

Well, it's on tape that he lied or "downplayed" the seriousness of a deadly virus and caused the deaths of thousands of his followers. This is all in broad daylight. Far worse than shooting a single person on 5th avenue. I doubt he will lose a single one of his fanatical voters.

Own the libs, that's all that matters.

There was a thread the other day, I forgot the title, but Trump supporters were being frank about why they support such an incompetent, unqualified, uneducated and unwilling to be educated, morally corrupt, soulless individual that poseses (0) zero redeeming qualities.

That he is all of the above and less is WHY many Trumpublicans support him. They veiw his distruction of what all "NORMAL" AmeriCANs hold dear as a good thing! :doh

0days.jpg

And they're proud of it.

Last edited:
There was a thread the other day, I forgot the title, but Trump supporters were being frank about why they support such an incompetent, unqualified, uneducated and unwilling to be educated, morally corrupt, soulless individual that poseses (0) zero redeeming qualities.

That he is all of the above and less is WHY many Trumpublicans support him. The veiw his distruction of all "NORMAL" AmeriCANs hold dear as a good thing! :doh

View attachment 67294958

And they're proud of it.

I remember watching the HBO miniseries about the Chernobyl disaster. The theme of the series was about how lies were the root cause of the disaster.

Not only did lies create the faulty reactor but they lied to the people during the disaster.

I guess they didn't want to panic anyone about the dangers of radiation poisoning.

Fauci says there is no huge discrepancy (possibly my words..but something to that effect) between what Trump knew and what he told the nation.

Just throw out any exaggerated bunch of BS and hope something sticks

Typical lib mo

Bored...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fauci says there is no huge discrepancy (possibly my words..but something to that effect) between what Trump knew and what he told the nation.

Just throw out any exaggerated bunch of BS and hope something sticks

Typical lib mo

Bored...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fauci said a lot more than that about COVID-19 and Trump.

That he is all of the above and less is WHY many Trumpublicans support him. They veiw his distruction of what all "NORMAL" AmeriCANs hold dear as a good thing! :doh

View attachment 67294958

And they're proud of it.

So explain the best economy in over 50 years and despite the pandemic shutdown the fairly rapid recovery of the economy?

So explain the best economy in over 50 years and despite the pandemic shutdown the fairly rapid recovery of the economy?

Oh, it's easy to explain. Any graph of "the best economy in over 50 years" shows that it continued (with a slight dip) the same trajectory that it had had for over 2 years before Trump took office.

In other words Trump didn't have a ****ing thing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom