• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Now They Don't Call Me Stupid'

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
:LOL:God love him. He's so proud that he passed an X rated test. One called MOCA that he took in 2018 that tests for cognitive impairments and not one's IQ. From the way they described the test, a third grader could "ace it". Yet, for DJT, it's a huge triumph! He bragged about this in Ohio at a rally this weekend. :whistle:

1650846442724.png
Speaking at an event in Delaware County, Ohio, the former president told his supporters that he did not like being called stupid and that he wanted to prove his capabilities. He referenced having a conversation with Texas GOP Representative Ronny Jackson, who served as Trump's White House physician, in which he asked if there was a "test" he could take.

"I said to doc Ronny...I don't like when people call me stupid. I have a great heritage. An uncle who is a great, great genius. A father who is a genius. I don't like to be called stupid," Trump said. "Is there a test or something I can take to prove to these radical left maniacs I am much smarter than them? And he said, 'Sir, there is a test. It's called an X test.'"

The test that Trump is referring to is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA). The assessment is not a test of IQ, but is instead designed to detect whether a person has cognitive impairments, such as dementia or memory loss.

Jackson administered him the test in 2018 and said he scored 100 percent. However, experts noted that MOCA gave no indication of Trump's actual intelligence. Several of the test questions appear simple, such as asking the person to draw a clock showing a specific time in order to gage for signs of cognitive difficulty, Newsweek previously noted.

Trump is what happens when someone goes most of their life without being told "no".

:LOL:God love him. He's so proud that he passed an X rated test. One called MOCA that he took in 2018 that tests for cognitive impairments and not one's IQ. From the way they described the test, a third grader could "ace it". Yet, for DJT, it's a huge triumph! He bragged about this in Ohio at a rally this weekend. :whistle:

View attachment 67387340
Speaking at an event in Delaware County, Ohio, the former president told his supporters that he did not like being called stupid and that he wanted to prove his capabilities. He referenced having a conversation with Texas GOP Representative Ronny Jackson, who served as Trump's White House physician, in which he asked if there was a "test" he could take.

"I said to doc Ronny...I don't like when people call me stupid. I have a great heritage. An uncle who is a great, great genius. A father who is a genius. I don't like to be called stupid," Trump said. "Is there a test or something I can take to prove to these radical left maniacs I am much smarter than them? And he said, 'Sir, there is a test. It's called an X test.'"

The test that Trump is referring to is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA). The assessment is not a test of IQ, but is instead designed to detect whether a person has cognitive impairments, such as dementia or memory loss.

Jackson administered him the test in 2018 and said he scored 100 percent. However, experts noted that MOCA gave no indication of Trump's actual intelligence. Several of the test questions appear simple, such as asking the person to draw a clock showing a specific time in order to gage for signs of cognitive difficulty, Newsweek previously noted.
If he really thinks folks aren't calling him stupid he hasn't been listening.

Every now and then an apple falls into a wormhole and ends at the other side of the universe, though someone should remind him that being an absolute scumbag racist fraudster was not "genius" on his father's part.

Back
Top Bottom